Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Her menses not flowing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her menses not flowing (602 Views)

Why Do Ladies Menses Stink? / See How This Twitter User Was Heavily Cursed Over Menses Statement He Made. / 10 Common Reasons For Your Irregular Menses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her menses not flowing by sweethoney1234(f): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Her menstrual cycle is 41days today still d flow hasn't come she done pregnancy test both urine and blood it all came out negative yesterday. She is 27 not married is giving cause to worry. and She also notice She has so many acne not only on face but all over the body leaving her with dark spot all over. the ones on her face and shoulder is so painful.she went to the hospital yesterday the doc is saying let her wait till dis week runs out. and I read somewhere wen ur cycle is day 40 go and see a doc. now the doctor is telling her to come back in a week time. so what could be responsible for the delay in her flow?

1 Like

Re: Her menses not flowing by thorpido(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2016
There are a few things that can make your period late and it includes stress,sudden weight loss,hormonal imbalance etc.Just wait till next week as your doctor said and if it still doesn't show up,you might need to take tests or be given drugs.
Re: Her menses not flowing by SUPERPACK: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2016
An STi for sure or Pregnancy. judging by ur narration it seems u still have unprotected sex in this hard time, since ur first point of call was pregnancy test, Pls do use protection next time to avoid had i know. unless you are married.
LIFE IS IRREVERSIBLE.
Re: Her menses not flowing by jeyselassie(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2016
its called- "pregnancy in transit". grin
Re: Her menses not flowing by MilesLamar(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
yanga yanga oohhh yanga ... shakara shakara oohhh shakara... Ogechi Don carry Belle, Shakara don end ohhhh grin grin
Re: Her menses not flowing by biosoftinc: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Don't know much, but I know where you get certified expert opinions for free and online.Check at pelmedic.com
Re: Her menses not flowing by RAYMONDhigh666(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2016
please its a serious condition i will tell you what to check for its a secret thing cant start to say a privet issue here if u dnt mind add me on wassap its nt force......08129934200,,,when the mmenstral period refuses to cum out that means the overian fimbrayae have refused to secret or push the matured egg,as for the acne in your face my dear....it means alot
Re: Her menses not flowing by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
@op its obvious you're having unprotected sex with many men and that resulted in STI which led to the stopage of your menstrual flow.

Tests to conduct:
1. STI TEST.
2. Pregnancy test by blood.
3. Hormonal inbalance.

Please stop having sex with morethan one man. Please, please please.

Dont let buharia and Apc's change push you into that again.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Sudden Cardiac Arrest / Help:mouth Peeling / Please Help!!!i Want To Grow Shorter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.