Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Seven Ways To Run The Home Smoothly Under Tight Budgets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seven Ways To Run The Home Smoothly Under Tight Budgets (384 Views)

Manual Blender That Can Blend Akara Smoothly For Just #1500 / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos / My Friend Is Cheating On His Wife, Putting Me In A Tight Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Run The Home Smoothly Under Tight Budgets by moreviewblog: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2016
The current state of the economy is harsh and quite unfriendly bringing about tensed atmosphere in some homes. As women and natural home makers, we are expected to assume the role of a manager and economist in these trying times so as to keep the home going despite the current situation in the country.

There is an urgent need to manifest the economist in us and keep the home running with a limited budget. The good news in the whole of this harshness is that as home makers, we can weather this storm if we look inward, by adjusting our mindset and beliefs. Instead of allowing the bad economy to take away our joy of a sustainable home, we should rather sustain it by taking a giant step forward, no matter how difficult.

Join me as I discuss various tweaks that we can apply to overcome the economic storm without sweats:

Learn to do a lot of things on your own
Learn how to fix simple kitchen appliances and gadgets. For now, do not use the service of a repairer unless the damage is really beyond you. You can learn some of these things on Google or by reading the instruction manual of the appliance. However, caution should be taken seriously when the damage has to do it opening of electrical components to repair. Do not do it, instead strike a good bargain with a qualified technician to do the repairs for you.

Read on at http://moreview.com.ng/seven-ways-to-run-the-home-smoothly-under-tight-budgets/
Re: Seven Ways To Run The Home Smoothly Under Tight Budgets by HarryGospel(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Wow, I really learnt a lot here, nice piece

Wow FTC, please celebrate with me o¥
grin

(1) (Reply)

No One Is Ugly - Bamisepeters' Blog / Imagine!!!!!!!!!! / 5 Signs Your Spouse Is A Financial Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.