Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) (3055 Views)

Opera Browser For Android Gets New Update With Redesigned UI, Desktop Mode / Check Out People's Reaction As TecnoXmasHugs Trend On Twitter / (Fashion or Madness) see what lady wore to Red Carpet Totally Nude (2) (3) (4)

Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Facebook decided to focus on the sentiments
its users expressed most often. Zhuo and the
team began by analyzing how a subset of
Facebook users from around the world used
the platform. They looked at the
most frequently used stickers, emoji, and one-
word comments and found a few common
emotional threads amidst an ocean of diverse
sentiments. “When we built the stickers for
Facebook the most common thing people sent
was love,” Keltner says. People used
the hearts-in-the-eyes emoji more than any
other. They were also prone to expressing
humor, sadness, and shock through visual
means. The team took a subset of reactions
that cut across the emotional spectrum and
removed redundancies like sympathy and
sadness, and joy and love. Then they tested
them with users.

Facebook’s Reactions bear a close resemblance
to several established Unicode characters,
with some minor tweaks here and there. The
team attempted to exploit the subtle visual
cues that differentiate facial-based emoji
through a variety of stylistic choices. In early
tests, the design team heightened the color
saturation and bolded the outlines. They made
eyes more pronounced or used unorthodox
forms altogether, replacing circular faces with
stars. Finally, they arrived at a major insight:
In order to reflect a reaction, their emoji
actually needed to react.

Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by tabisegroup(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2016
I'll think about it
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by amosgaladima(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Guy Na yesterday you opened Facebook?

Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by zzzzy: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Op, pls go back to ur stone age

Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by tabisegroup(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by OneWizy(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2016
OP which planet u dey?
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by Qualer: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
amosgaladima:
Guy Na yesterday you opened Facebook?

Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by power900: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Op is so outdated that he still browse with opera grin grin maybe your next post will be *the new iPhone 6s* cry

Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by Toluabigr8(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
What about dislike button for d op
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by dominique(f): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
There I was thinking Facebook had added more reactions to the ones on ground. I've had this for months
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
And I am loving it cheesy
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sorry Op u just got slammed
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
[size=20pt]ahahah nawa oooo, una no fit tell m jejeli, nah insult una con dey insult me ahbeg jae, nah today i saw it that's why i decided to share, next time i won't share any new thing again[/size] sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

CC :
EmmySparky, Toluabiqr8, power900, Qalers, Onewizzy and others

Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by zzzzy: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
[size=20pt]ahahah nawa oooo, una no fit tell m jejeli, nah insult una con dey insult me ahbeg jae, nah today i saw it that's why i decided to share, next time i won't share any new thing again[/size] sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

CC :
Sorry now grin grin grin
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by power900: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

Ah broda no vex oo,na joke all of us dey, grin grin dey kontinu to dey share oo,god know the day you go share the one wey go be holy grail grin grin

CC :
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by dreamwords: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Them for put a slap button, because some peaple ol deserve 20 slaps everyday

Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by Odgfidelity(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Alright
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by felipemadero(m): 2:14am On Aug 11, 2016
OooooookkkkkkKaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by jazinogold(m): 4:52am On Aug 11, 2016
no yimu emoji?
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by ritababe(f): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2016
I don't like it at all, I will just prefer to like and move on instead of them to redirect me again.
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by dominique(f): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

CC :
[b[/b]

Ehyah sorry.
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by tofek4real: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Sabi sabi people, it was not inclusive in some mobile broswer dats all. Besides, maybe op nor get laptop ni hehehe... Please react kindly o
Re: Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
tofek4real:
Sabi sabi people, it was not inclusive in some mobile broswer dats all. Besides, maybe op nor get laptop ni hehehe... Please react kindly o

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

How To Retrieve Your MTN Backup Contact Numbers(phone & Sim) / Nokia X5 On Jumia Express / Very Clean Unlocked Iphone 6s 32GB For Sale _08069703103