Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. (889 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by slevin1(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2016
A 26-year-old mother-of-two couldn’t believe her eyes when snapped the shot, looked at her smartphone and saw the mystery bearded face staring back at her! The blurry silhouette resembling Jesus’ face can be seen in the middle of the image of the striking pink and purple skyline in between the two trees.

Recalling the moment Becky said: “I was just taking a nice picture in my son’s bedroom of the sunset because I thought it looked really pretty. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the face looking back at me through the camera, it was so cool. I immediately tried to zoom in and take another picture but it just didn’t look as good which is a shame. The first person that came into my mind was that it looked like Jesus.” She sent the picture to her mother who was also amazed by the resemblance and the pair both posted it on social media. Expectedly, it immediately went viral forcing people in different corners of the world to guess who the face hiding in sky really looks like. Although there were various theories and comparisons to popular actors and siners, Becky is convinced — Jesus revealed himself to her.

She said: “I think you can quite clearly see that it’s a man and that he’s got a beard and a moustache, but the only person I thought of what Jesus.”

Something weird is also happening in Nigeria ashundreds of people gatheredat Saint Augustine’s Catholic Church which is located in the Nenger area of Makurdi in Benue following the appearance of an image of Jesus.

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving an image or a sound wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none actually exists. Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations and hidden messages within recorded music played in reverse or at higher- or lower-than-normal speeds.

Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by hakunajay(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Really?
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by Aaronsrod: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
They also mention Makurdi where miracles are also occurring. We live in a time of signs and wonders.
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hohohohoho.

First, do you know he he looks like?

Secondly, is that an outgrowth on his left cheek?

Don't get me wrong, I love and respect Jesus as a prophet.
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Aaronsrod:
They also mention Makurdi where miracles are also occurring. We live in a time of signs and wonders.

Miracles about pastors healing headache, hiv, ebola and so on? I'm not into drama, but I can act that perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by slevin1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Hohohohoho.

First, do you know he he looks like?

Secondly, is that an outgrowth on his left cheek?

Don't get me wrong, I love and respect Jesus as a prophet.

Bro, Jesus is not a prophet. Not to our belief. Not in any way at all.
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
slevin1:

Bro, Jesus is not a prophet. Not to our belief. Not in any way at all.

Tell me where Jesus said he is your God, he can answer your prayers and you should worship him.
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by slevin1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Tell me where Jesus said he is your God, he can answer your prayers and you should worship him.

Bro, I'm not a religion fanatic. Go and read the bible if u want to understand our faith. Just as I'm learning to read a translated Qur'an to understand yours. Then afterwards, u can seek guidance to confusing sections. Until then, hold the peace.
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by tartar9(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Godzilla is coming soon! worship him now or else angry

Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
slevin1:

Bro, I'm not a religion fanatic. Go and read the bible if u want to understand our faith. Just as I'm learning to read a translated Qur'an to understand yours. Then afterwards, u can seek guidance to confusing sections. Until then, hold the peace.

But this is a question even your pastors have not answered!
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by Aaronsrod: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
tartar9:
Godzilla is coming soon! worship him now or else angry

God will not be mocked!! angry
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by slevin1(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

But this is a question even your pastors have not answered!

The concept of the holy trinity is that there are three persons in one God. God the father, God the Son and God the holy spirit. They are ONE. Jesus is the Son of God known to man. Jesus is the Son of God in the holy trinity. So he is God.
Re: Mother Of Two Capture A Picture Of Jesus In The Sky. by Judas2013: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2016
A white man? Christians sha!!

(1) (Reply)

Sister Linda's Testimony: Message For Nigerian Pastors / The Weakness Of The Christian God / Which Man Of God Do You Respect Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.