Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz (1160 Views)

My Daughter In Jss3 Raps Better Than M.I - Jesse Jagz / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by JFK68: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jesse Jagz, rapper and producer, believes there’s no musician in Nigeria that’s better than himself and M.I Abaga, his brother and president of Chocolate City record label.

Jesse Jagz is regarded among hip-hop enthusiasts, as a gifted rapper who employs the use of wordplay, metaphors and socially conscious lyricism to convey his message.

His brother on the other hand, is widely respected for his ability to use punchlines, wit and wordplay to deliver his lines in a tongue-in-cheek manner.

Speaking recently to TheCable, Jesse was more than enthused to blow the family trumpet.

“Me and M.I combined, there’s no bloody musician, I don’t care who your father is, that can be better combined and artistically”, he said.

Jesse, who’s also renowned for his producing skills, stressed that the Abaga brothers are “probably the most artistic and forward thinking musicians” in the country.

The self acclaimed “Supreme Emperor” of Jagz Nation however, noted that his style his different from that of his brother.

“How we rap is very different. M.I is very witty on a different level. You want to hear somebody rhyme with eight rhyme patterns, that’s why I’m here. Jagz is the person.”

Jesse, who re-signed with Chocolate City in April 2015 after leaving the label in May 2012, has his eyes set on his upcoming album.

https://www.thecable.ng/jesse-jagz-m-i-abaga-rap-nigeria-rappers

Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by OKorowanta: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
dem tight sha..
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by xedyl(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
you guys ain't the best...buh its normal for anybody to claim he/she is the best at what they do.
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by jacksonPolloc(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
jagz shut up
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by chachanga: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Best that went to weed-sleep.
Hibernating while newbies got born, horned skills, topped charts tongue, won awards undecided where you got none consecutively for years.
Yesterday kids now dragging Rapgod / "flowLegend" crowns with you and you still come dey yarn us dis kain 'we-da-best' bars, guy, you no be Khaled o!

So, Jayjags, nor just talk dat one, man; una no manage ur career well at all!
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by ademiD(f): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
he has taken his weed again
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by tammyboy1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
M.i and jago are feeding on past glory,they are good,yes!! But they are fading away gradually

1 Like

Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by jaelz(m): 4:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Opinions everybody got
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by Airforce1(m): 4:25am On Aug 11, 2016
I almost believed that.
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by chukslawrence(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Ok
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by iamkingzlee(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
tammyboy1:
M.i and jago are feeding on past glory,they are good,yes!! But they are fading away gradually
I couldn't have agreed better! Yes. New products are selling!
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by tammyboy1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
I couldn't have agreed better! Yes. New products are selling!
i swear that nigga ycee is taking over so so fast

1 Like

Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by greyce: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
The Abagas are good at one thing...BRAGGING grin
They're good @ what they do but they def aren't the best
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by johnwizey: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nonsense!! See as the guy sideline iceprince.
Re: There’s No ‘bloody Musician’ Better Than M.I Abaga And Me, Says Jesse Jagz by Zedoo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mention a Nigerian album touching jagz nation volume 1 and talk about it....everywise....except brymo's n dagrin's no other album Has maintained relevance to this day.....jesse has a point.... How can sombody do over 20track album and it has replay value and u say he is not great... Jesse is actually more forward thinking Than M. I will say M is the one recycling lines and living in the past

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bobrisky, The Most Popular Nigerian On Snapchat / Outrage After Rapper Wale Attacks White Woman Who Blew Smoke In His Face. / Rihanna And Her Dreadlocks Step Out In New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.