Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) (25222 Views)

Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) / ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by WotzupNG: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigerian Rapper and Chocolate City ‘CEO’, MI Abaga was a guest on a pulse show where he was confronted by Osagie, a music critic who spoke of how Chocolate City has dropped in reputation since MI took over the affairs of the label.

He spoke of how the Artistes on the label are buying Youtube views and that the flagship Artiste in Chocolate City is nothing much to write home about.

This didn’t sit well with the Rapper who lost his cool immediately and resorted to using curse words multiple times. Video below.

Video Credit: Pulse

https://www.wotzup.ng/mi-loses-cool-osagie-chocolate-city/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSV_n4DVYQ4&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by WotzupNG: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by TheNextAce: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
MI take a back seat. No point cussing. You either up your game or keep mum

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
M.I
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Evablizin(f): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok,there is no beans to fry......next

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by gabinogem(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
But na the osagie start 2 use curse words nah undecided

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by apexJ(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
i refer u to M.I 's own words......*me sef i b human being o*........4 d fact say hin na M.I no mean say he always gat to kip his cool

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by LifestyleTonite: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
What's MI's problem? Just cos he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can talk down on another man let alone a journalist.

lalasticlala, this thing is trending on twitter Osagz

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Mopolchi: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dem be mumu.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by maxiuc(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where is Ice prince abi he don melt finish?

Chocolate city ko butter city ni

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by jashar(f): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
he vex....

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keep moving. angry
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by wakililipupuru: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Aboki

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
that guy started it so its no MI fault

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
We love to criticize. No need to get angry bro grin

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by happney65: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
I guess you all don't know osagie..He is a very very controversial journalist..And he loves living in controversy..He started the abuses..Go watch the very beginning of the video

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by barryblued: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Him sef him be human being
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by SalamRushdie: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Immediately he started behaving like a local govt chairman I knew they weren't gon make hits again

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by KingOvo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
MI Abaga, take a seat please. Its just the gospel truth that Choc City took a backseat with you in charge. Under your watch Iceprince became an upcoming artiste, Koker and the likes you signed didn't portray what the label was know for. So please take a seat again! angry angry angry

20 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by oksmart1992(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Short people can lose cool eh!!! !! Make im behave ooo before person throw am through window grin

14 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by wellmax(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Is Music Critic a job?

27 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by holatin(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
those who can't perform, criticize and bad mouth those who can.

you go dey inside one room dey rubbish human like say they are the cause of ur depression filled life.

if na me, I go use style put my finger in his eyes.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by legitnow: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
I have alwayz known MI to be an idiot.

Finally the world will see the real MI.

Osagie is equally a fool. Is dat how to conduct interview?

Black man brain, everything is fight. hissss!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by tlopez82: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please who is MI? is it a name of a person. animal, place or thing?

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by tlopez82: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please who is MI? is it a name of a person, animal, place or thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by kkaluko: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Don't put the blame on M. I they interviewer was too aggressive

11 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by UgoFly: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
OK. this argument just sent us back to recession.

But that guy was too aggressive. Shey na im papa get chocolate city ni? That's why I hate critic, they don't know what you pass through to create something out of nothing but they d be quick to condemn your work. I saw sadness in MI's eyes, he almost told the guy 'have you even managed a kiosk in your life, with this kind polo you dey wear'

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
gabinogem:
But na the osagie start 2 use curse words nah undecided

Yea I saw that too

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by MoreWahala: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
lovingbet17:
Sure weekend games ready and available with me call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls not free
Bastard! You better stop this nonsense scam before thunder fire you to death

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
That guy speaks well...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Dumelo Is Not Engaged Yet (Photos) / Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends / Ini Edo Stuns In Beautiful Feathery Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.