Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

This Car Has Just Been Stolen In Rivers State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Car Has Just Been Stolen In Rivers State (510 Views)

Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Car Has Just Been Stolen In Rivers State by VocalWalls: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
It's really sad that despite the continuous plea by well-meaning Nigerians to discourage jungle justice and allow the full arm of law to run its course, criminals have repeatedly failed to pity themselves or other hardworking Nigerians who are in no way, the reason for the hardship in the country.

Way back in 2011, a 'kind-hearted' me was walking down a road (on a UCL match day - this made the whole place empty as almost everyone was probably watching the game). A guy crossed the road to the side I was and started begging me for some cash, he claimed he was hungry, this was at about 9pm. He had come to visit someone and the person's phone was 'switched off'.

I gave him some money from my wallet, and offered to take him to my lodge to pass the night, i was a student then. I didnt even have the slightest idea that he had an accomplice who was walking towards us in the opposite direction. He next thing was a push and a gun facing my stomach before I could regain my balance... That was how I lost everything I had on me that day, including my first blackberry phone.

A repeat happened to my kid sister, she wasn't just robbed, they broke her leg...

Just on Monday night, a friend was robbed at gun point, everything he had was taken away, they almost shot him because he told them his car has no tracker...

So I'm pleading with Nairalanders, being a firm believer in the nairaland community... have you seen this ash-colored Toyota Highlander with registration number AHD 121 AA.

Engine number is: 11298501MZ

Chassis Number: JTEHF21A210017254

The car belongs to a very dear friend, Mr. Okezie Ebubedike, and he worked hard for it.

The car was snatched at gun point from the owner at Alakahia, in Rivers State.

Please we will appreciate any useful information towards the recovery of this car.

If you have any info, please call 08069320860 or 07051502920, or the nearest police station.

Let us do our best to rid our society off these persons who do harm to the average Nigerian. The police have been notified.

Please, if you've noticed a new car in your area, parked somewhere all of a sudden, please help check if the details are in line with this one...

Rivers

121 AA

121 - Glo customer care
AA - Genotype

We will really appreciate every effort. Thank you.

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: This Car Has Just Been Stolen In Rivers State by cruzita(f): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
u go see for another owner hand
Re: This Car Has Just Been Stolen In Rivers State by Mrop(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
eeeyah.. dey will find it by Gods grace

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Her Biggest Failure / Rapper "Dmx" Welcomes His 15th Child With Old Time Girlfriend / Queen Nancy Japheth Wins Miss Health North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.