Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Two Graduates Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Graduates Needed Urgently (2525 Views)

OND Graduates Needed / Graduates Needed (all Degrees Are Accepted) / Graduates Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Graduates Needed Urgently by Royals1: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gud day, nairalanders.
I am an entrepreneur. I owned a drycleaning firm which av been running for the past 8 yrs.
Hiweva we are looking for two young graduates who are serious minded and ave marketing skills to market together with me. We will move together all over Lagos axis to market the services 3 times in a week to get more customers.
Note: Payment is based on commission and salary which is also negotiable.
Call me direct on: 07032198977,08151225083
Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by baba11(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
what is your salary range?
Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by Royals1: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
If u come around we can discuss together because, I will like to no, aw u can full d laundry basket assigned to u in a day. We can av a round table discussion on dt.
Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by baba11(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Royals1:
If u come around we can discuss together because, I will like to no, aw u can full d laundry basket assigned to u in a day. We can av a round table discussion on dt.

...not me per se
Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Royals1:
Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by undefeated(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
JUST NEGODU, GRADUATE KWA, LAUNDRY MARKETER?

2 Likes

Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
graduates have suffered,looking for pple to wash cloth for

3 Likes

Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by KingBish(f): 3:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Royals1 asking for graduates (and for the life of me, TWO for that matter) to work for you as dry cleaners and be paid on commission basis is akin to rubbing shit on their faces. Nothing can be more derogatory.
I am sure that any graduate that for some reason wishes to venture into a laundry business knows exactly how to research and start one up.
That said, I would solicit that you kindly modify the title of this post.

3 Likes

Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by obyrich(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2016
These are jobs reserved for school leavers not graduates. Stop embarrassing Nigerian graduates. You cannot afford to pay a graduate marketer so look for school leavers in your neighbourhood to assist you do your marketing.

1 Like

Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by ignis: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Op, I won't blame you. I'd blame the Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2016
imaging....

1 Like

Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by Cherishing(f): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Oga how about coming over to my house to wash my undies grin
Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2016
KingBish:
Royals1 asking for graduates (and for the life of me, TWO for that matter) to work for you as dry cleaners and be paid on commission basis is akin to rubbing shit on their faces. Nothing can be more derogatory.
I am sure that any graduate that for some reason wishes to venture into a laundry business knows exactly how to research and start one up.
That said, I would solicit that you kindly modify the title of this post.
That feel after a morning sip of Oshogbo weed is what that guy is experiencing!Babes I like all my gals BBW,mind if we put a ring on that finger?
Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by generalbush(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Cherishing:
Oga how about coming over to my house to wash my undies grin

lemme wash pluease ....

How much can you pay??...

hope no red stain ooo....

lol
Re: Two Graduates Needed Urgently by Royals1: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
You all said well, howeva we are not looking for washman, we are looking for marketers. All u nid do is to convince pple and if dey av interest the
company driver will be there to pick d laundries.
As for those who thinks am embarrassing d grads, well I think I control to labour force, so if u av interest gudluck, if not plsss park well.

(1) (Reply)

Drury Industry Overview / Just Got A Job, Both No Transport Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy Nov En / Pz And Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.