Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals (46706 Views)

Cryptocurrency Trading Signals / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / 3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Are you a crypto currency trader? Do you want to make money daily from cryptocurrency trading? If yes, Join me in this thread as I give out signals daily profitable signals.

The signals are 95percent accurate and each signal gives between 5 to 200percent profit.

I will alsn be sharing other vital tips for your profiting.

Our most recent signal is

**buy HMP for 30percent gain**.

NB- pls signify your interest and lets start.

9 Likes

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by wuyexzy: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
God bless you for your selflessness. I've been following you from dalemat thread. though I'm yet to start but I'll start next week
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Am here with you though i bought some coins at poloniex steem but the price is going real down
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by chigbolu: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
am interested
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
A big thanks to you all.

There are many exchange sites, so kindly specify the exchange sites you are using. This will help me to know the signals to post here.

Like the signal about is offered on C-CEX, its not offerred on poloniex.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
nellybenn:
Am here with you though i bought some coins at poloniex steem but the price is going real down
wish you the best bro. But if you are no longer of the trade, why not close it.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
fxbomovi:
Are you a crypto currency trader? Do you want to make money daily from cryptocurrency trading? If yes, Join me in this thread as I give out signals daily profitable signals.

The signals are 95percent accurate and each signal gives between 5 to 200percent profit.

I will alsn be sharing other vital tips for your profiting.

Our most recent signal is

**buy HMP for 30percent gain**.

NB- pls signify your interest and lets start.
target met
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
hi guys,
this signal is huge, although its scary, but go for it if you've got the balls.
SELL FIBRE. Target 500percent. Market: poloniex current price as at when signal was posted: $ 0.451009
Expect a crash.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by agentakins: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Good work, but whener you are posting the signals, kindly indicate which exchange site offers such coin, what time to buy and what time to sell in order to meet your signal target. I'm saying this because if a coin is bought at the wrong time after posting your signal and sold at a later time than the expected time to sell the coin, the expected result might not be achieved and your signal might be tagged as not working. My opinion though.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
hi guys,

this signal is huge, although its scary, but go for it if you've got the balls.

SELL FIBRE.
Target 500percent.
Market: poloniex
current price as at when signal was posted: $ 0.451009

Expect a crash.
closed trade @ $ 0.413626
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2016
agentakins:
Good work, but whener you are posting the signals, kindly indicate which exchange site offers such coin, what time to buy and what time to sell in order to meet your signal target. I'm saying this because if a coin is bought at the wrong time after posting your signal and sold at a later time than the expected time to sell the coin, the expected result might not be achieved and your signal might be tagged as not working. My opinion though.
Thank you.
thanks for the observation.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
wish you the best bro. But if you are no longer of the trade, why not close it.

am still on it hoping to rise above my buying price someday.. if I close it now i will incurs so many lost
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2016
nellybenn:

am still on it hoping to rise above my buying price someday.. if I close it now i will incurs so many lost
i salute your courage
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:

closed trade @ $ 0.413626

I will be happy to join your group when i sold my coins on poloniex Delemat got me deleted on telegram just because i was against a guy that was a scammer on auto section and i can't join his group again but am happy i introduced two people to The group.
am happy to be here
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2016
crypto coins are very volatile, so always watch your open position so that you can know when the targets are met and subsequently close the trade.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
i salute your courage
thanks very much i got to learn from experience have incurred so much lost so i don't want it again. i i set my selling limit as follows

stop : 0.00352799
limit :0.00352800

so how can you access this for me
good morning this morning
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
crypto coins are very volatile, so always watch your open position so that you can know when the targets are met and subsequently close the trade.

Can the target met and drop without the automatic selled off
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2016
buy DIEM current price- $ 0.000012 exchange site- poloniex target- 30percent
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2016
nellybenn:

Can the target met and drop without the automatic selled off
as a day trader, i watch the market. As soon as target is met, i close manually.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
buy DIEM current price- $ 0.000012 exchange site- poloniex target- 30percent
target met
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by chigbolu: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
more signals pls
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
chigbolu:
more signals pls
did you take the signals
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
as a day trader, i watch the market. As soon as target is met, i close manually.

Abeg you teach me how you done all those things bro
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
nellybenn:

Abeg you teach me how you done all those things bro
how is the steem trade?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
how is the steem trade?

you just click on exchange and it would directly takes you to the main site and you scroll through candle stick there you place your buy orders

what am saying is how to monitor the signal and how to set a perfect stop limit
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
nellybenn:

you just click on exchange and it would directly takes you to the main site and you scroll through candle stick there you place your buy orders

what am saying is how to monitor the signal and how to set a perfect stop limit
what do you for trading, pc or android phone?
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
what do you for trading, pc or android phone?
m

Android phone techno p5 +
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by fxbomovi: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
nellybenn:
m

Android phone techno p5 +

you can use coinmarketcap . com to monitor your trades. Coin prices are updated there.

As for stop limit placement, it all depends on your strategy.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nellybenn: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:

you can use coinmarketcap . com to monitor your trades. Coin prices are updated there.

i do use it thanks
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
bro 1 bitcoin = 188,900 how are you trading these things
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Abcruz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
fxbomovi:

please bro kindly enlighten me on what the stop limit is all about. I'm just a newbie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.