Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals (47744 Views)

Cryptocurrency Trading Signals / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / 3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kingscorp crypto Signals Profit Sheet For One week
(1st September to 8 September 2017)

Total Profit made in paid group in (1WEEK) = 270% � ��❤️

Breakdown:

TRIG: 60%
XVG: 90%
KMD: 20%
NEO: 90%
OMG: 10%

This is our acievement and clearly shows the commitment and capabilities of our Expert Team. Lets make it bigger.
What are you waiting for? Join VIP group if you really want to take this crypto trading to next level.
Trading Signals + Analysis = All in place for you

click https://altcoinsignals.empowerng.com
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cryptocurrency investment webinar

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2017
join us on telegram

/tradingcryptosignals

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Join our Crypto trading channel for free

http:///tradingcryptosignals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2017
KORE is swapping, releasing new wallet and also rebranding.

its a good buy now. buy and hold till October 13

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by nkemjacob2(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Am interested
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Bullionvault: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Hi
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2017
join my telegram link or call 081 3539 0013
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Psittacus(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
join helping hands now

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by amjustme2: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
People are discussing important topic and this one is posting about about helping hand

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by bestindgame: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Most of you here are faking reality, forget all this useless day trading you people are doing, it's waste of time and energy and majority of you just go up and down with no real profit. What big players do, is they buy and keep it. No wonder you people are asking people to subscribe to your signal, this thing is very easy, just buy a promising coin at very low value and hold it for a reasonable time range and make your money easily. If you like, quote me and insult me but i just said the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
bestindgame:

Stop deceiving gullible Nigerians, you make 50% daily but you want to give 20% weekly, clap for yourself. Truth is always bitter

Go and join Ponzi where you would get 100% per month. No one is forcing you. Yes I give 20% weekly and it is consistent. People like you that are greedy end up on the wrong platform losing all. Trade for yourself if you can,that option is also there. It's better to get 20% weekly than lose all your capital due to mismanagement.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
BTC is currently very bullish and other coins are falling.

don't buy any coins for now until after October 25th
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by bestindgame: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
marihanna:

Go and join Ponzi where you would get 100% per month. No one is forcing you. Yes I give 20% weekly and it is consistent. People like you that are greedy end up on the wrong platform losing all. Trade for yourself if you can,that option is also there. It's better to get 20% weekly than lose all your capital due to mismanagement.

Who is talking about getting higher returns, i am simply saying that you can't keep to your promise of 20%, you are just another empty guy, who promises what they don't have.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
bestindgame:

Who is talking about getting higher returns, i am simply saying that you can't keep to your promise of 20%, you are just another empty guy, who promises what they don't have.
I shouldn't waste my time explaining to people like you who are lost. Do your research online, ask people who are expert in Crypto trading, if you now what cryptocurrency trading is all about, you would know that the market is volatile to those who makes good use of it. Cryptocurrency is a very powerful thing also known as the future of money, and those who know how to utilize it,earn immensely from it. While the ignorant ones do nothing but watch and come in late. The price of 1 Bitcoin today if $5,700,there were people who wished they had bought when it was $2,000. Some people heard of Bitcoin when it was worth just 1 cent back in 2009 but were ignorant while those who bought are millionaires if not billionaires. Crypto trading is a volatile market that brings immense profit to those that understand it.
Do your research on cryptocurrency trading or on cryptocurrency in itself before you start vomiting crap.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Bizzo: 3:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Well, for those looking to get in on an alternative coin, the best way to do it is through an ICO. especially those that allow you to pull your funds out after 3 days. There are also bots that can help you trade automatically so that you dont loose money if you are not good at it. ofcourse they cost money and I will never suggest one (do your research). I have been in the game for over 3 years now and bought XRP when it was 0.0085...well now it is around 0.2 (DO THE MATH)...

I like ICOs however they require patience. If you are a day trader, then get the ones that you can sell within 3 days. Here is one. Release date is Nov 6.

You can read more about it here: https://accounts.qryptos.com/sign-up?affiliate=28yRFND156815 (Click on the QASH ICO to get full details)

The whitepaper explains it all.

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2017
TRIG/BTC will hit 20000 SATs anytime soon. So buy now.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by kaz: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bakareupup@yahoo.com
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by dungas30(m): 1:16am On Oct 25, 2017
PLS AM NEW TO IT WHATS AN ICO
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Blissyblazer(m): 1:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Infocitadel:
TRIG/BTC will hit 20000 SATs anytime soon. So buy now.

And keep till when
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Blissyblazer:
And keep till when
am a day trader. I buy and sell for profit, I buy and keep in rare cases.

have sold trig already and made over 40% profit. it can still go up, but am out already.
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
dungas30:
PLS AM NEW TO IT WHATS AN ICO
ICO means initial coin offering, in stocks, u have IPO, in crypto, its called ICO.

when a new coin wants to enter the crypto market, they do ICO, so people who believe in that coin can buy cheap before the coin hit the exchange market.

ICO can be very profitable if the coin performs well and you can lose your investment if the coin flops

1 Like

Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Blissyblazer:
And keep till when
its likely to touch 0.00020000 in the short time
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by adokhai(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
you can add me for bitcoin signals
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by Infocitadel: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2017
subscribe to my bitcoin trading signals and start making guaranteed profit monthly
Re: Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals by sosy25: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2017
A very profitable Initial Coin Offering (ICO) would start on November 6, 2017 and end on November 13, 2017. The price per unit on November 6, 2017 would be a discounted price of $0.002. The discount would reduce everyday. So it would be cheaper to buy during the earlier days than during the later days.

Minimum investment for each individual is just $10 and maximum investment for each individual is $1 million. Payment options are bank wire, bitcoin and ether. Unlike other digital currencies that are backed by nothing, this digital currency is backed by 100 million real company shares. The total number of units is also fixed and would NEVER increase.

Trading in the currency would start on November 15, 2017 on one of the cryptocurrency exchanges. This currency would enter the coinmarketcap at between number 13 to number 16.

I would post another message here on November 6, 2017 at 9am US Pacific Time (5pm Nigerian Time) to reveal the full details before the ICO starts so that everyone can conduct the necessary due diligence. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.