Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! (2423 Views)

Nairaland Hookup Zone, Matured Ones Whatsap Num / ***urgent Need A Lady For A Real And Serious Relationship*** / How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Drew0:
Lalast.iclala- fake. That person behind the moniker is a snake.

10 years ban grin
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Sexytemi(f): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
donpoker9 will tell me the fake and the real ones on my list.. I'm not with my judging glasses grin grin

1. sexytemi

2. cruzita

3. berlyn

4. herbie27

5. fabulocity

6. mizzbouqui

7. shaygirl

8. others

Who's fake?
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Real ladies
Obiorathesubtle
Jarizod
Myself

Real niggaz- prettythicksme fabulocity kingcheezypuff
hehehehehe correct! grin u smart ma nigga!
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
I just wanted to tell you that you are real....your moniker is the same as the name of one of the ladies I so much adore in the music industry.... hope you know bouqui? she sings hip hop and she's a very good rapper...her picture is below
grin
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Sexytemi(f): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrExpensive:
All are suspected male monikers guys take note!

Including me??, Whoa didn't know I was a male o....Hmmmm...
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Who's fake?
Every1 with a (f) is called male at 1 point in there time here. grin Don't worry bout it.

1 Like

Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Who's fake?
grin
number 1 on the list is the definition of the word "real"

I didn't say any of you is fake o,I dont have my glasses so I wanted donpoker9 to check for fake ones on my list...

oya nwannem,smile cheesy
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Sexytemi(f): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Every1 with a (f) is called male at 1 point in there time here. grin Don't worry bout it.

Lolgringringringrin, I've always been accused of being male anytime such a thread is opened, not angry just catching funwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
make i dey observe dey gooo

Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Sexytemi(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
grin
number 1 on the list is the definition of the word "real"

I didn't say any of you is fake o,I dont have my glasses so I wanted donpoker9 to check for fake ones on my list...

oya nwannem,smile cheesy

Lolgringringringrin..... I know u know I'm realer(if there's such a word) than realwinkwinkwink
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
grin
you coined your moniker from her name right? cheesy
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringringrin, I've always been accused of being male anytime such a thread is opened, not angry just catching funwinkwinkwinkwink
Dang! grin they get you every time?
I've never on a thread but they have come individually here and there over the course of my time here.
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
you coined your moniker from her name right? cheesy
Yup, my name is Adebukola
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Sexytemi(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Dang! grin they get you every time?
I've never on a thread but they have come individually here and there over the course of my time here.

Lolgringrin, I once read when they accused vanquay of being yougringrin, crazy peeps we have here.
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringrin, I once read when they accused vanquay of being yougringrin, crazy peeps we have here.
grin
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yup, my name is Adebukola
wow,lovely... i think hers is bukola folayan.I love the name bouqu...hope you know its an acronym?
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
wow,lovely... i think hers is bukola folayan.I love the name bouqu...hope you know its an acronym?
Of course
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Sexytemi(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Donpoker9(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
donpoker9 will tell me the fake and the real ones on my list.. I'm not with my judging glasses grin grin

1. sexytemi

2. cruzita

3. berlyn

4. herbie27

5. fabulocity

6. mizzbouqui

7. shaygirl

8. others

Lol they said no3 is fake buh me no sabi shaa

i dont know abt d rest but no1 is def fake

nooffence
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

nooffence
i am not fake oooi
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Sexytemi(f): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

nooffence

Donpoker or What's your name, Biko fi Mi le o...

fake kor faker ni
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Donpoker9(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Donpoker or What's your name, Biko fi Mi le o...
fake kor faker ni

lol u d speak yoruba for me na abi
isoryt
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Donpoker9(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Berlyn:
i am not fake oooi

i believe you

dont mind d mumu liesdictator
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Sexytemi(f): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

lol u d speak yoruba for me na abi

isoryt

Whatever.
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Of course
cheesy cheesy oya tell me the meaning of bouqui...I bet my touch light phone,you don't know it grin
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Donpoker9(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
undecided
DESNAT:
cheesy cheesy oya tell me the meaning of bouqui...I bet my touch light phone,you don't know it grin
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
B- Born
O- Once more
U- Unto a
Q- Quickened
U- Unparalleled
I- Image
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
B- Born O- Once more U- Unto a Q- Quickened U- Unparalleled I- Image
wow! you must be her fan....we are one.
** in don jazzys voice * * if you want the touch light phone comman take it cheesy
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
B- Born O- Once more U- Unto a Q- Quickened U- Unparalleled I- Image
** in don jazzys voice * * if you want the touch light phone comman take it cheesy
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by mizzbouqui(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:

wink keep your phone
I don't need it
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
wink keep your phone I don't need it
y?sad chai there is God o
Re: Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:

1. sexytemi

2. cruzita

3. berlyn

4. herbie27

5. fabulocity

6. mizzbouqui

7. shaygirl

8. others
Are you kidding me!, am i now a transgender?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Nid Sugar Daddy In Lagos Call Me Or Text Me / Looking For Abuja Guy / I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.