Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen (9463 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe / Photo: Disgruntled Nigerian Doctor Kills 1, Wounds Others At NYC Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by mezynaija(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
The Al-Hayah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria said about 1,900 herdsmen were killed by Boko Haram terrorists in separate attacks in four years in Borno.

Alhaji Ibrahim Mafa, Chairman of the Association, on Wednesday said that members of the association also lost about 169, 000 cows; 63, 000 rams; goats and sheep to the insurgency.

He said some of the stolen animals were kept around Dikwa town for onward transportation to other parts of the country for sale in neighbouring countries of Chad, Niger and Cameroon.

“We also lost about 400, 000 sacks of grains and a number of our members were displaced.

“Our herdsmen have lost cows, property and houses worth about N26 billion in 10 local government areas in Northern Borno.
“These areas include; Kala Balge, Marte, Mafa, Munguno, Bama, Konduga and Gwoza.

“We are, therefore, appealing to the government to come to the aid of our people who are in dire need of help,“the chairman said.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/breaking-boko-haram-kills-1900-fulani.html

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Theoritical(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
We need them to kill more' I mean the tyrants amongst them'

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Until Nigerians run out of supply of beef then we will appreciate the importance of the fulani herdsmen we love to demonize. I have always maintained that there is a conspiracy between the press and reporters to paint the herdsmen as killers just to discourage the grazing bill which will benefit all nigerians in the long run. Every one knows the fulani herdsmen are always armed with sticks to guide their cattle. The Bokoharam terrorists are cattle rustlers who kill fulani herdsmen and use their cattle as a disguise to migrate to other parts of the country due to military onslaught against them in the north east. We have committed a great sin against the fulanis by labeling them killers when all they do is raise cattles for our beef and milk consumption. How many southerners can rear cattles like the fulanis? Instead we claim to be educated and see them as primitive. We Nigerians need to apologize to the fulanis and instead condemn the terrorists killing them and stealing their cattles to perpertrate evil. No wonder the president insist the killers are not fulanis but terrorists who migrated from Libya after the fall of ghadaffi. God bless the fulanis, God forgive majority of Nigerians who demonizes them especially the Igbo's sad

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by crestedaguiyi: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
the number is small

24 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Orubebe01: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Only 1900

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by juliusocean(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
only 1,900 chaiii she cow don fall my hand...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by aadvark: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Imagine fulani herdsmen playing victim.
Just negodu iranu

Lalasticlala!!! what? i already know the thread is on frontpage, i just felt like screaming his name.
what again? is it your scream?

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Not surprised....the Boko gangs find the herdsmen easy to attack....easy pickings of money and meat.

That is why many of them are going down South....and coming into conflict with farmers there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by chrisxxx(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
This man has just mentioned the reason for the Fulani's uprising. I know Fulani people have the memory of an elephant. They dont fail to take revenge when they can no matter the eons of years that have past by. However the Benue people, the Ebonyi people, Kogi and the others are not Kanuri people. I hear Boko Haram members are largely populated by the Kanuris. If the Fulani must seek revenge let them channel it to the appropriate place. Do not transfer aggression.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Abeg just STFU. Human beings are talking, cows too wanna have a say.

You think say na animal farm be this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Dlapezzi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
The fulanis should simply attack boko haram,so the stress of our sojas can be reduced

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Ultimus: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
There is no better anti-terrorism medicine than terrorists killing terrorists. This is music to my ears. Seriously, I wish whatever is causing rife between them should not stop. The military can just easily finish off the remaining after their numbers have dwindled.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by dejavubobo1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
one of 'em brothers dey here MadCow...lol..

& I guess the boko haram fighters killing them r Benue & Enugu ppl..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by emerged01(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
the number is small
grin too small

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
hausatiff:
this is a positive killing

Ah yes....so you do support Boko Haram too....

I no get some people. Wrong is wrong...even if your enemy is the victim.

The fact that Fulanis are being attacked by Boko is the reason why many of them are running down South....to the middle belt and the SEand SW. So...your hailing them means you support more violence down South.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by DozieInc(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Abayor7: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
positive killings.

but but errrm.....

Maalu go dey cost for market now o
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by MadCow1: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4088117_herdsman_jpeg79f7b2a1d05a2811e344ba31161c9972

Thats why they are so Angry.. angry

The government needs to schedule them for therapy in London. angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by senatorbayor(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Funny that this shameless people could have records of their members killed by their sister group (Boko haram) but can't state how many people including properties that have being destroyed by the arson carried out by their own members to innocent nigerians

It would have being so nice if the fulani herdsmen confront the BH rather than vent their anger and frustrations on the innocent Nigerians who never had contact of attacks against them in the past.

They are cowards

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by kechywillz(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
If they are killed,its not my business,a m more concerned abt the harmless citizens Fulani herdsmen has murdered and nothing was done aboutvit
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by guru03(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lies of the highest order unfolding, using escapist technique to run away from the killings they have been perpetuating, God will pay u guys ur evil.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by kels4fun(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
WAKE ME UP WHEN BOKO KILLS THEIR GRAND PATRON EL DU.LLARDINHO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Spells(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
And the Fulanis have killed more than 2000 Nigerians within the same four years....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by eleojo23: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
And how many Nigerians have the Fulani herdsmen killed? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by phemmyblaq007(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
1st positive thing, boko haram has ever done.

.....(^_^)

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Trailblazer1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
The terrorist herdsmen are now craving for public sympathy even at the peak of their terrorism in history

How i wish Bokoharam wiped you all out then

At least our problems would have been reduced by oneundecided

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
And how many human lives has their vengeful and murderous band of Fulanis killed in the past one year?
How many farm lands has their cattle laid waste to?
How many houses and towns have they razed down?

How many cunts have they fvcked raped with their tiny preeks?

How many homes have they broken FF their rape of helpless women?

Awon oniranu oshi, anuofia
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by godwinbatho(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
e be like say e don dey happen,,,

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by Dandsome: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
But what i know is that we can`t be fooled so we show then sympathy. This story is a lie from the bottomless part of the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen by MagnaB: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Terrorists Vs Terrorists.
Make i observe other comments from fellow Nigerains grin grin

On a serious note make dem no allow blood spill reach south sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity / Explosion Erupts On NPDC Crude Trunk Line In Delta / Motorcycle Thieves Captured In Delta By Vigilante [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.