Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

5 Point Agenda By New Jamb Registrar. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Point Agenda By New Jamb Registrar. (598 Views)

Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m / UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy / Post-utme Examination Is Illegal – JAMB Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Point Agenda By New Jamb Registrar. by Arjeeni: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jamb 5 point agenda: The new Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Professor Is-haq Oloyede, has given assurance of his willingness to continue the implementation of good policies embarked upon by his predecessor, Professor Dibu Ojerinde.

Oloyede who gave the assurance during the official handing over ceremony and his resumption in office at the headquarters of JAMB in Abuja, added that there was room to make some changes.

According to him, JAMB has a quality of superabundance manpower which in addition to his qualities and experiences from over the years, would further develop a better and greater JAMB. “Let us do it together”.

“Given my full awareness of the transiency of life and its phenomena, it is my resolve to put my best in any task before me since I fortunately won’t be doing it forever. It is even more relevant on this occasion because this work may be short, truncated or long.

“Whether my period here is short, truncated or long, what is important is to do my bit and leave the stage better than we met it, just as my predecessors have done. Setting the stage is a collective responsibility and we all have to make this great Board even greater.”

He thanked Prof. Dibu Ojerinde for the wonderful experience of working with him and promised to keep up the good job done by him.

“With the support of these distinguished ladies and gentlemen, I will only strive to keep the flag of JAMB flying and its banner aloft.

“I am inheriting a great JAMB but there is still sufficient room for improvement so that the Board can even be greater if we all change accordingly,” the JAMB boss added.

Five Point Agenda

Oloyede, further revealed a five point agenda which includes; an enhanced staff welfare, discipline, improved technology, transparency and advanced networking.

He stressed that part of his agenda was to key into the “change” mantra of the current Government by continuing to build on the legacy left behind his illustrious predecessors and“change” whatever deserves to be changed.

Earlier the immediate past Registrar of JAMB, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, vouched for the competency of the new Registrar in deploying his duties to further improve and develop JAMB.

“I am sure you will make things better than you found it. I am not surprised you are coming.”

Ojerinde who received various eulogies from staff for his hard work and ability to transform JAMB during his nine years in office, urged the directors, zonal and state coordinators of JAMB to grant Oloyede the same cooperation he enjoyed while serving as their boss.

https://pass.ng/blog/5-point-agenda-new-jamb-registrar/

(1) (Reply)

Agreement Between Bayelsa Govt And ASUU To End Strike / / Things You Can Do To Boost Your Self-confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.