Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Everything Good Will Come - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everything Good Will Come (454 Views)

On March 21st 2015 – Words Will Come Alive At #wordupvol9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Good Will Come by ngaz(f): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Everything thing good will come

#memories I just remembered the blackberry frenzy. The desperation to own the BB, If you had it, you were the biggest thing on campus. And so many did the unmentionables just to own the phone. i was mocked by my friends for not owning one, that by the time, I had saved up for it, it was almost out of trend, yet, I was still super excited with the thrill of owning a bb, that I forgot to remove my atm card after withdrawing the money in my haste to make the purchase.. Lol.
Trend will come, trend will go. Remember when Mercedes 230 and Peugeot 504 was on point, Alot of men may have used their mama for blood money, just for a fleeting desire.
Do not be overly bothered with what you have and what you have not, be more concerned about the content of your character.. Have you developed your mental capacity or have you been only interested in your classy clothes,wristwatch and gadgets
Invest in things that can never lose value and at the long run will bring you wealth. Ifeoma adi agwu agwu.. Good things never finish. Better things go come! Especially when you are flowing with the flow of heavenly grace.
#patience...
#invest in you...
#lines will fall into pleasant places

With love,
Chioma Ngaikedi.

(1) (Reply)

Now That I Am Free, I Can Be Me / Quot About Life. Life A Beautiful Treasure / Life Rewards The Bold And Courageous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.