Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking (3251 Views)

Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by obiremy: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Which one is 'husband day care' centre?Ladies, will you patronize this bar?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/ladies-will-you-patronize-this-barphoto.html

Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by youngest85(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na we deh run d show
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by Kenzico(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
LOL

They would have also included

grin grin grin

***....BRING YOUR HUSBAND HERE AND HIS LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by Kenzico(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by Mikylopez(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
mehn..it looks funny
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
I wonder what kind of care they give the husbandssmiley
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by KevMitnick: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
obiremy:
Which one is 'husband day care' centre?Ladies, will you patronize this bar?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/ladies-will-you-patronize-this-barphoto.html
Coco Bar... Anyways... I'm in love with...

Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by Kaira333: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hahahahahaha. They will also service his Engen

Una Neva see something
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by 5tss(f): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Heheheee....wonders shall never end. sad
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by Fkforyou(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
I won't mind if my wife allows me to go there..cheesy

Ladies, like if you mind...... share if you don't mind.cheesy

Guys like if you would like your wife to allow you visit the day care and share you if you don't.
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by lilmax(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fkforyou:
I won't mind if my wife allows me to go there..cheesy

Ladies, like if you mind...... share if you don't mind.cheesy

Guys like if you would like your wife to allow you visit the day care and share you if you don't.
gringrin
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by photoshoot(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
mehn..it looks funny

Hi.. smiley
Re: See Photo Of A 'Husband Day Care Centre' That Has Got People Talking by Vision4God: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Na wa

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Her Aunt's Husband / Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point / My Husband Bedwets; What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.