Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) (61756 Views)

She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by sar33: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is this for real?How many mothers can carry their kids this way?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-how-this-lady-carried-her-kidphotos.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by kilokeys(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
i hope she doesnt give that baby syphillis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by decatalyst(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
A mentally imbalance motger spotted! cry cry cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
kangaroo mother

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by emeijeh(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
kangaroo mother
EPIC!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by winkmart: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by francescainnoce(f): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Moderators please I have being trying to reach you guys but I don't know exactly how. I really do need your help with a post I recently uploaded... just yesterday actually. It's with regards to my research project and I really and sincerely do need help from the house. Kindly assist me as time is a crucial factor here. Or are there any specifics to having my post on fp please.
Lalastical please

Kind regards

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by freeborn76(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nothing wrong with what I am seeing jare, Nigerians always making a mountain out of everything...

12 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by MrGreenMavro: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Buhari Style a.k.a Recession Style..... as money no dy to buy wrapper to back the baby !
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by cacmatters(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Preciousojoka(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Some will call this laziness grin
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
lol
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by bastien: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lovely, my wife gonna try it

5 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Only black pple na im dey run am
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls help me oh yea mavrodians..my father provided help of #2.8M but MMM asked him to PH again but he refused but now the account have been blocked and all mavros gone.What can we do ?Abeg,se our money don go be that abi mavrodi dey test im patience ni?We can't even log in again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by braine(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Not bad.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by toshmann(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shebi na her pikin? E kwonsain you?
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by winkmart: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
kangaroo mother

The Kangaroo style is actually on the chest.

The babe is wrapped in the mothers clothing. This is used mostly for Premature babies and it's purpose is to give them warmth directly from the mother's body.

Next line please

2 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Feranchek(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ion think tiz a bad idea sha... Both the momma and kiddo look comfortable, so.....

9 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by mizhefeh(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Okay

As long as she n d baby re comfortable

Wetin consign me

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by discman2k2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
This one na new Technology oh.
Weldone.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by cold(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
She's creative. I'll give her that

4 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by omowolewa: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Everything spirit of Kangaroo carry our leaders of tomorrow!
Die by fire!!

She is creative, jokes apart.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by worlexy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
heeeehe
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by yjgm(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
She try wella. I hail o modern woman.
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by addikt(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kangaroo style.........that's all I see grin
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Idydarling(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
pretty baby, must be troublesome for the mum, i want to carry my own bby Lord, but bring the father first

4 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by TurboWorld(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
She needs Jesus
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by chordrylateral(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
For those that have the creativity in tailoring

If this designers #lewis#gucci come out with this style""kangaroo mother"" ...........watch out
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Icon79(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
kangaroo mother

Bruh, you don tok am finis.

There's a major design flaw with this style. gosh, she can't even bend down to pick something from the floor.
Bizarre people!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Godknowsbest: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Born again child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name. / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.