Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS (52536 Views)

Oyinbo Man Shows His Dancing Skill As He Weds A Pretty African Lady(pics / Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
She never expected it.... This lady was utterly shocked after her new husband unveiled himself and showcased his dancing skills for her and other guests on their wedding day...She became dumbfounded after he started the show by twerking for her right on the dance floor...This act alone spiced up the wedding ceremony...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-shocks-his-new-wife-with-his.html

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
He only showed his "bedroom dancing skills" grin

He triedcheesycheesy

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
this is what happens when u marry a certified club goer...every music leads to dance

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
good for both of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by greatwhite(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by ClassCaptain(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ati se wedding o soro, owo obe lo po...

You go tell me weda na dancing you go dance when wife ask money for soup...

'dear, i dont have money but let me dance like a monkey for you to make u happy'

no go find money..... -:/ undecided

21 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Omotayor123(f): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
See as the Wife be like shocked "Are my eyes deceiving me " grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by yatch360: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hope its only good traits he has hidden so far angry see as e set bom bom like turkey own cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
The woman be like

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by veekid(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
That's how I'll shock my wife when it's time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by finalboss1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
lmao...dats the spirit... wished he dabbed

4 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
so you have bin forming born again grin

23 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Landloard01(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
The wife be like, are you for real? cheesy grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-H7Ecm8JMRhU/VrD7xjTObfI/AAAAAAAADdI/X3Cc8sIvwcI/s1600/MR%2BIBU%2BMEME2.jpg[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by abike12(f): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
lol! she too should shock him with her skills at the after party wink

10 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
angry
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Twerk toh badt !
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
see gbege

1 Like

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Spells(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:

He triedcheesycheesy
u don spoil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by shiki(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
I smell homo from the man's dance steps

6 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:

He triedcheesycheesy
my urhobo babe

how you dey? wink
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by badonkadonk: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
dainformant:
She never expected it.... This lady was utterly shocked after her new husband unveiled himself and showcased his dancing skills for her and other guests on their wedding day...She became dumbfounded after he started the show by twerking for her right on the dance floor...This act alone spiced up the wedding ceremony...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-shocks-his-new-wife-with-his.html

He is just showing her his "wa fe ku lale yi" dance..

3 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
The girl thinking: shey guy eeyi koti yá wère ba é

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4089224_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

In the guy mind: na me know wetin dey make me happy, you go wan die tonite..

16 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by damilareoye: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
cheesy

Choi.... I don laugh scatter...

This guy must have been behaving like one kind S.U Before.

The wife be like, " ehh JESUS, bro Timothy" warriss dis cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by unikdamzel(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
The look on the wife's face is priceless. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by azeecoboy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
When the husband hears it's young john the wicked producer

Meanwhile...
Make the wife goan prepare well oo...
Tonight gonna hot

9 Likes

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
And the guests be like

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Spells(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
The wife b like... U're taking my dance glory oh cheesy so is this how u will b chancing me ... That's in her mind oh
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
The look on her face be like : " Ewoo! see this Bro oooooo ".
One thing I'm soo certain about is there would be no surprises from me on my wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by adeoba2008(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
the lady be like " is this my husband ?

1 Like

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Bdemmy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Alcoholu!
Alcoholu!!
Alcoholuuu!!!

It's okay

1 Like

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by olamilekan360(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ati se wedding o soro, owo obe lo po...

You go tell me weda na dancing you go dance when wife ask money for soup...

'dear, i dont have money but let me dance like a monkey for you to make u happy'

no go find money..... -:/ undecided

Wetin dis one dey talk

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos / Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.