Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,669 members, 7,959,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS (52676 Views)

Oyinbo Man Shows His Dancing Skill As He Weds A Pretty African Lady(pics / Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
my urhobo babe
how you dey? wink
i just dey ocheesy
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
i just dey ocheesy
chai..dis ur d.p dey sweet me for eye sha
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by kenoz(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
chai..dis ur d.p dey sweet me for eye sha
You better goan sleepsad
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by activeguy: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Marsh104:
This not a wedding... Wiaris there ring? This is some kind of parry.

You too observant. .

Same thing I noticed when I opened the thread and saw the pix.

Those are simply entertainers .
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
You better goan sleepsad
[/color][color=#000000] sleep never catch me' make i luk small[center][/center] grin
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wow see gbedu o.
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by IceDude(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
The expression on her face is just so funny grin
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Xeedorf: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
wa fe kun laleyi...
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Xeedorf: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
na here you go know say them do wedding for the guy. the guy no spend kobo for the marriage
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by flashinglights: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
He wasn't the groom at the wedding, he was actually the best man and she was the maid of honour.
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by salz01: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
d girl be like what type of thing is dis "iru kinni eleyi"

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Damalex4luv(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
He only showed his "bedroom dancing skills" grin

He triedcheesycheesy
olomoge ki lo di saya
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by atanda2: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
good job
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by dopzzy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
na ogenyi onazi be dis nahhh. lolzzzzz
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by AmasB(f): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2016
After some drinks
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Forwetinnah: 12:20am On Aug 11, 2016
Won ya weyre nii?
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by franco3075q(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Ok, next
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by giftedheart1(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
He only showed his "bedroom dancing skills" grin

He triedcheesycheesy
Whoever that prepared that wedding cake must be arrested....I'm smelling burnt weed....
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by christabell18(f): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2016
the guy is lyk...fnk God...i m ghun finish u tonight finally
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2016
The title should have been '' when ur bestman taints your tea with Kwale weed on ur wedding day'

1 Like

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by delighted2: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2016
She can't just believe her eyes.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by GloriaNinja(f): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2016
he is dancing his way to the bedroom
Re: Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS by Successagu1994: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol.......... see hw the lady stand they watch am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking / See The Obituary This Family Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.