Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! (970 Views)

I Dont Think Iam Normal Please Help!!! / Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! / Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! by bstringz(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Incest is one of the fastest growing sexual abnormalities today. If you visit many sex sites, Incest is one of the most visited categories.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
The incest taboo is and has been one of the most widespread of all cultural taboos, both in present and in many past societies.Most modern societies have laws regarding incest or social restrictions on closely consanguineous marriages.In societies where it is illegal, consensual adult incest is seen by some as a victimless crime. Some cultures extend the incest taboo to relatives with no consanguinity such as milk-siblings, stepsiblings, and adoptive siblings.. Third-degree relatives (such as half-aunt, half-nephew, first cousin) on average share 12.5% genes, and sexual relations between them is viewed differently in various cultures, from being discouraged to being socially acceptable.The children of incestuous relationships were regarded as illegitimate, and are still so regarded in some societies today. In most cases, the parents did not have the option to marry to remove that status, as incestuous marriages were and are normally also prohibited.

When people engage in incest the risk of genetic disorders are very high. Some families encourage Incest because they believe that this would give thier family Line a “pure breed”.

Now imagine this scenario am about to paint and give your advice accordingly.

“my name is Chizoba and am the only son of my family, I have a sister Anita and she also is the only daughter. So we are just two children. My parents seems satisfied having the both of us as their kids and they don’t fail to tell us how much they love us. I am 18 years old and Anita is 16. The “smallness” of our family has made us a very close family indeed. We hardly ever have any guests or extended family members coming over to stay with us. So we spend enough quality time just my Dad, mum, Anita and I.

If you are a first timer to our home, you’d be surprised how close we are. I can lay down on my mum’s laps and she’d pat my hair. Anita can lay on Dad’s chest and sleep there. Also, I and Anita are very close too, Infact people quickly assume we are dating. Cos, you’d hardly see Anita anywhere without me. We’d walk hand in hand, and hold ourselves closely and watch the stars. Mum and Dad had never complained, Infact they encourage us to be closer to each other.

I don’t have a girlfriend, neither does Anita have a boyfriend. I think we haven’t given it much thought, when we both have each other. However, something weird happened last week. When Anita hugged me when she was about going to school, and as I felt her breasts so close to my chest I suddenly flushed, and those quick rise and falls my chest gave scared me……..I felt my private part twitch. I ignored this and assumed it was nothing. Then yesterday I saw Anita walking around the house in her nightie, revealing her beautiful long and shapely legs. My heart raced in my chest and I knew I had an erection just looking at her. Anita has always been wearing her nightie at night all her life….. Why was I now getting an erection staring at my sisterWhat is wrong with me?? Please help me! If not I doubt I would be able to control myself. The next time, it may just be “help, I have had sex with my sister”

http://truenaijayarn.com/why-am-i-having-sexual-feelings-towards-my-sister-is-this-normal-help/[sub][/sub]

Re: Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Just work on your mindset and show some maturity.
Re: Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! by HomelandRealty: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Its not right. Anyone who feels such should pray about it, or talk to a psychologist about it.
Re: Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! by Drownedgod(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
kjkhxdh
Re: Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! by yarimo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Drownedgod:
kjkhxdh
oga this is nairaland not chadland abeg grin
Re: Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! by Drownedgod(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
yarimo:
oga this is nairaland not chadland abeg grin
I must be in the wrong place then...I told my pilot I wanted to go to netherland embarassed
Re: Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! by yarimo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Drownedgod:
I must be in the wrong place then...I told my pilot I wanted to go to netherland embarassed
please check on your pilot to avoid crash, he may be suffering from this BUHARI'S government. grin

(1) (Reply)

GOALS: See The 2 Billionaires Who Just Negotiated A Deal Worth $200m On Twitter / Video - Two Robbers Set Ablaze In Onitsha Today | Must Watch / Ronaldo Appears In Court Over Tax Evasion Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.