Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Can I Combine Programming And Fashion Designing? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Combine Programming And Fashion Designing? (961 Views)

How Did You Combine Programming And Studies? (advice) / Interested In Learning PLC Programming And Industrial Automation???? TRY US / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Combine Programming And Fashion Designing? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
I have a passion for programming and i also like fashion designing.

Can i combine the two for maximum output?
Re: Can I Combine Programming And Fashion Designing? by Swizdom(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yes and it's so easy. Do more of your programming and less of your fashion. You are good to go.

Don't let a day pass without doing something that relates to both. Se"fini
Re: Can I Combine Programming And Fashion Designing? by talk2hb1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sure you can 101%
Re: Can I Combine Programming And Fashion Designing? by onakevin(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrAce:

You can do anything, it's just commitment
Re: Can I Combine Programming And Fashion Designing? by Emmach10(m): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2016
MrAce:

Truth be told!

Programming is too broad to be combined with anything. Though not impossible but don't see you going far as programming needs maximum focus and imaginations.

Thats why we Nigerians are better GUI designer that real programmers/coders.

Most Nigerians claiming to be programmers are just wordpress editors/bloggers with just Html and the likes knowledge.

Programming has more to do with GUI. Thats why we are Programmers/ Coders and not Drag and Drop UI designers!

(1) (Reply)

You Might Be Able To Win This. / Do You Understand Oracle Java's Licensing? Please Help! / Download A Url’s Content Using PHP Curl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.