Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Google Manager Raped And Killed Murdered W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Manager Raped And Killed Murdered W (573 Views)

Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied / Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Manager Raped And Killed Murdered W by liumesty(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
urdered while jogging, Google manager, 27, is raped, killed and set on fire while running in woods near her mum’s home
A police K-9 unit located her body 7 hours after she failed to return from her jog in what were described as 'horrible circumstances'
A GOOGLE manager was found raped, murdered and burned after going jogging near her mum’s home.

Vanessa Marcotte was last seen at 1pm on Sunday in Princeton, Massachusetts when she went for a run.
Cops with sniffer dogs found her body at 8.20pm the same day about half a mile from her mum’s house in what they described as a “horrible set of circumstances”.

The 27-year-old was discovered with burns on her hands and feet and police were investigating a sexual assault.

Massachusetts State Police have now launched a homicide investigation and currently do not know if it was a random attack or not.
Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early said: “People should be concerned, we are asking them to use an abundance of caution.

“We have a horrible set of facts, horrible set of circumstances and we are going to do everything we can to make sure that this investigation is carried out.”

He added:“We are asking the residents of Princeton and surrounding areas to use an abundance of caution. We are asking the public to be careful and to be vigilant.

“This was a woman who was out walking and jogging on a rural road, we’re asking people in town to use an abundance of caution.

If that means travelling with other people if you’re out, if you’re going to be running or jogging, we’re asking people to do that.”
Princeton Police Chief Michelle Powers said, “We are concerned about the safety of our town residents and the visitors that enter our town.

“We would ask people to pay attention to their surroundings.

“If you see anything suspicious or out of place, please contact the Princeton Police Department or the Massachusetts State Police.

“If you’ve seen anything in the past 24 hours that appeared suspicious or out of the ordinary, please contact us.”

Ms Marcotte worked for Google in New York City having graduated from Boston University in 2011.

Spokesman for the university Colin Riley told F0X25: “We’re so terribly sad for her family and friends. They’re in our thoughts and prayers.”

She had worked for Google for nearly two years and her employer released a statement saying: “Vanessa Marcotte was a much loved member of the Google team, working in our New York office for the last year and a half, and known for her ubiquitous smile, passion for volunteer work and love of Boston sports.

“We are deeply shocked and saddened, and our thoughts are with her family and friends.”

Before she began working for the tech giant the 27-year-old worked in marketing for Vistaprint.

Vistaprint said in a statement: “We are shocked and heartbroken to hear the news about Vanessa.

“She was always incredibly friendly and positive, and her smart, creative and innovative approach to work made a huge impact here at Vistaprint.

“She truly cared about those around her and always made an effort to forge strong relationships.

“Our thoughts are with her family and friends during this difficult time.”

While at university she wrote a blog in which she said: “I am a Public Relations major with an extreme interest in all things Internet-savvy.

“To get a little technical, I am passionate about business strategies like SEO, Analytics and Inbound Marketing (just to name a few) and hope to develop these skills further and make them a focus in my future career.”

The rural town of Princeton has about 3,500 residents and is 40 miles west of Boston.

DA Early says Marcotte grew up in nearby Leominster.
www.liumestysblog.com for more stories
Re: Google Manager Raped And Killed Murdered W by Incrizz(f): 2:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Some pix please undecided
Re: Google Manager Raped And Killed Murdered W by Badtman(m): 2:27am On Aug 11, 2016
May her soul rest in Perfect Peace

Poster above me na pic be your own

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Father Visits & Eats With Fulani Herdsmen / Photos: Mrs Iara Oshiomhole Pays A Welfare Visit To IDP Community In Edo State / Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi Now The Grand Patroness For All Market Women In Indanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.