Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook (3837 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by pinkynatasha(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
A 27yearold South African woman named Amber Amour is promoting a new campaign called ‘Stop Rape.
Educate.’ Amber started the campaign when she was raped LAST YEAR in New York City. But then, the unthinkable happened AGAIN.
She claims that she was allegedly attacked by a man named Shakir in Cape Town, South Africa. Amber claims that the two met and that she agreed to take a shower with him, but that he raped her in the shower. Well Amber decided to make a STATEMENT out of the assault – so she LIVE BLOGGED IT
Here is what she said happened
Amber explained that she had returned to a hostel that she previously stayed at after a two day
bout with food poisoning to leave a note for her friend Nick when she ran into Shakir who was
trying to ‘get with’ her.
She said she kissed him once, but claimed she had met someone and left because he ‘seemed
drunk.’ However, when he followed her upstairs and asked her to join him in the shower she
agreed.
“I said yes because the water at my current hostel is pretty cold and after two days of being sick,
I just really wanted a hot shower,’ she explained. ‘As soon as I got in the bathroom, he forced me
to my knees. I said “stop!” but he just got more violent.”
Amber went on to detail the sexual assault that caused her to pass out. When she awoke, She
said he came back to the shower.
“I have all those f****d up feelings that we get after rape…shame, disgust, suffering,” she wrote.
“I’m here, alone and any DNA has been wiped away in the shower. The South African police will
just roll their eyes when I walk in. Feeling sicker than ever now.”
Amber went on to post pictures of her rape kit.
A few weeks later she posted a number of ODD POSTS – claiming that she now loved “being naked” in front of
random strangers. She claims that it helps her get over the pain from the incidents.
Amber is now on a WORLD TOUR – talking about rape and rape prevention.

SEE Photos;
http://sley24..in/2016/10/photos-woman-accepts-to-shower-with-guy.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by Cessa0(f): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
u agreed to take a shower with a stranger... coz d water in ur hostel is cold...
someone pls help me out. . I'm nt understanding.

she nw luvs being unclad in frnt of strangers. . aiit, ds one is nt new with south Africans.. its deir logo

12 Likes

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by kinibigdeal(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Can we take shower together?
Cessa0:
u agreed to take a shower with a stranger... coz d water in ur hostel is cold...
someone pls help me out. . I'm nt understanding.

she nw luvs being unclad in frnt of strangers. . aiit, ds one is nt new with south Africans.. its deir logo

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by Cessa0(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Can we take shower together?

Lol.. ure a fish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by kinibigdeal(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fish perform better in showers
Cessa0:

Lol.. ure a fish

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by sumborri: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Always playing the victim card to mask their stupidity. Why did God pollute eden with these creatures. No logical reasoning whatsoever. God they disgust me

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by imperialQueen(f): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
*Ehyaaa*

*smh*
Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by hahn(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
sumborri:
Always playing the victim card to mask their stupidity. Why did God pollute eden with these creatures. No logical reasoning whatsoever. God they disgust me

Too bad you feel that way about your mom

5 Likes

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by moiaimi(f): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
sumborri:
please where did u keep ur brains

2 Likes

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by sumborri: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
moiaimi:
please where did u keep ur brains
who is this phool. Seems u need attention. At least u admit I have a brain. Check in between ur stink u will see the brains u looking for.

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by sumborri: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
hahn:

Too bad you feel that way about your mom
hey fUckboy u want to receive slap this evening abi. U better go wipe the floor with ur mum's wrapper cos she equally disgusts me
Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by hollawaley2: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
they showered together........hmmm... what was she even thinking sef? that the guy's something wont love to have a piece of a naked flesh in front of him...... she caused it tho

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by JaneyBlingx(f): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Stale story angry na by force to create topic?
Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by DozieInc(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2016
She is a human waste looking for cheap publicity.
Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2016
This is an insult to actual rape victims. You got into the shower....naked...with another man with your two eyes open and complained that he raped you? mschewwwww angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Raped, And Got Her Nude Posted On Facebook by policy12: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
At Op u then post it on nairaland abi kwantinu...

(1) (Reply)

Black Girl Takes Twerking To Another Level... A Must Watch!!! / Regina Daniels In Tears After Destiny Etiko Disgraced Her In... / [album Download] Billie Eilish Happier Than Ever#^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.