Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Best Ways To Create Your Personal Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Ways To Create Your Personal Lyrics (335 Views)

Create Your Gossip Blog Or Any Type Of Blog / Get A Celebrity Singer As Your Personal Voice Coach / 5 Best Ways To Be Successful In A Music-line (especially For Upcoming Artist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ways To Create Your Personal Lyrics by unlimitedlyrics: 1:36am On Aug 11, 2016
First step is, you look for a secluded place,where you won't be disturbed for days,no phone calls,no friends,you alone.
You can improve your skills by reading novels and listening to music,mind you,you have to be alone,don't get disturbed after
some days,you're not inspired.Naturally inspiration will come.
Personally,i get inspired on my bed,i've written materials around me always, anytime ,when am alone inspiration flows.Mind you
always have the intention to write innovative lyrics not existing lyrics from other artists.Your personal lyrics is your identity,it reflects your
world,experiences which the yearning fans want to listen too.
It's quite easy writing your lyrics under a stress less condition ahead of times,and it's very difficult for most artists to write good
and innovative in a midst of limelight.Your fans need very good lyrics,they worth it,i mean good lyrics couple with other musicals attachments,you
have to do everything within your reach to make them happy.

for more info email- wealthsmith2000@yahoo.com,call:08161218483.

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! See The New Hit Of Nigeria Next Rated Artist Jesseybryan Listen & Comment / Gucci Mane And Future - Free Bandz 2 (review & Stream) / Double B - “monika”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.