Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Birth Control - Male Methods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Birth Control - Male Methods (499 Views)

Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria / Some Weird Contraception Methods Around The Globe / The History Of Birth Control - Photos Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birth Control - Male Methods by Bencadillac: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Conventionally, the birth control methods for the males included condoms and vasectomies. However, recently, birth control shots for male contraception have been designed. This is because the procedure of vasectomy is not accurate completely. It is not totally foolproof. There are higher chances of being infertile for the rest of the life for a man. Therefore, the pharmaceutical companies are looking forward to developing pills or hormonal inhibitors which appear as more lucrative options for male birth control methods.

The male contraceptive injections
One of the most recent concepts introduced in the United States is that of the male contraceptive injections. The idea was visualised by an Indian scientist. It consists of an injection which reduces the sperm count and disables the spermatozoa which traverses through the sperm pathways. Actually, the injections comprise of a number of chemicals which formulate gels against the sperms. The life of this gel is between 10 to 15 years. Thus, once injected, the injection solution remains viable for a long time. So far, the results have been 100% effective.

For over a decade now, this male pregnancy shot is on trial in India. Now, the project has been kick started in the United States as well. Initially, the sperm stunting potential of the injection was considered as a toxic side-effect but when experimented by laboratories, the idea appears lucrative enough.

READ MORE @ http:///2b7um0Y
Re: Birth Control - Male Methods by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:31am On Aug 11, 2016
very interesting. Clicking....

Modified link error undecided Op post the rest here
Re: Birth Control - Male Methods by Guliver(m): 2:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Birth Control - Male Methods by Smileprince(m): 2:42am On Aug 11, 2016
God forbid, low watin! Please I'll pass. Thanks
Re: Birth Control - Male Methods by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:44am On Aug 11, 2016
Smileprince:
God forbid, low watin! Please I'll pass. Thanks

what's the use of the sperm when you are done with it? Dem de take am win award? If you are unmarried or Married and yet to have kids, this is obviously not where to be wink
Re: Birth Control - Male Methods by Smileprince(m): 2:55am On Aug 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

what's the use of the sperm when you are done with it? Dem de take am win award? If you are unmarried or Married and yet to have kids, this is obviously not where to be wink
Exactly, after having those beautiful kids, you can go ahead and use the injection. Meanwhile this will make men to have more concubine oooo. Lols

But it's good sa. I hope the original gets to Nigeria. Lols you know what I mean grin
Re: Birth Control - Male Methods by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Smileprince:

Exactly, after having those beautiful kids, you can go ahead and use the injection. Meanwhile this will make men to have more concubine oooo. Lols

But it's good sa. I hope the original gets to Nigeria. Lols you know what I mean grin

I know ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that will involve serious sperm count test over a year to be sure it is not chinko stuff.

Re: Birth Control - Male Methods by Smileprince(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I know ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that will involve serious sperm count test over a year to be sure it is not chinko stuff.

Hahahahaha yes oooo. But it's a welcome development. I love the idea

(1) (Reply)

Alucia Cream Review Say All About This Natural / 8 Things To Consider Before Hiring A Personal Trainer / A Deadlier Disease Than Ebola.bulbonic Plague.!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.