Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. (4453 Views)

Mid-ramadan: A Gift Of Forgiveness / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah / This Life Is Too Short, Live It Well. Learn From This Story O Slaves Of Allaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2016
Salaamu Alaykum brothers and sisters in islam, I bring you a topic on time management, Alhamdulillah Time is a gift from Allaah subhanahu wa ta’ala, All praise is due to him, Allaah has brought us into existence in this world with a specified time, specific time frame and Allaah subhanahu wa ta’ala has kept for everyone something known as “a door of death” everyone will cross that door, the minute we are born, the clock starts ticking and it does not stop ticking, when you are sleeping, it ticks, when you are walking, it ticks.

So let us not waste this time, Allaah subhanahu wa ta’ala has warned us that time is of essence, every moment you have should be utilized in a beneficial way that the day you meet with your creator, you will be proud of how you used that moment, and this is something that Allaah subhanahu wa ta’ala has definitely mentioned in the Quran in so many places and Muhammad sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa salam being the final messenger, the greatest and the most noble of all, subhanAllaah he has reminded us constantly not to waste our time, and he mentions, there are two gifts of Allaah subhanahu wa ta’ala that many people are deceived about, many people take for granted, many people do not realize the value, Time and health.

A person takes his health for granted until the day it starts diminishing, may Allaah grant shifa’a to those struggling with their health, but at the same time, the time we have, lets utilize it properly, lets use it positively and at the same time, we should be reading the Quran, we should be learning why we are here in this world, some people leave this world without knowing why they were here, that’s not good enough, Allaah has blessed us with so much, its not all about telemundo, zeeworld or earning money, if it was all wealth and materialistic items, we would be taking those straight through with us into the Aakhira – The afterlife, but when we are buried, it is done without our phones , without our cars, without our homes, without our houses, without anything that we've had, no clothing, no perfumes, not anything! All these are left behind.

This shows that there is a greater picture, infact we leave behind our bodies as well, they are in the graves and perhaps decomposed in a short time, so the gift of time is such that we should utilize it in order to know, why we have been made, why did Allaah create me? I need answers, for those Answers, I need to spend some time, I need to make an effort, and this is when I will be able to understand the gift of Allaah upon me, the gift of time.

My brothers and sister, dear readers, let us understand this gift of Allaah, not a day should go by without having worshipped Allaah(correctly), in the way that he wants us to worship him, not a single prayer should be missed, we are to be fulfilling all five prayers, not three, not four but five! If those five are fulfilled we need to understand, the rest of the time we have should be used in order to gain closeness to Allaah, this is what will help us in the day, when time is no more, when time is eradicated, literally destroyed by Allaah, there will be nothing known as time when we get into paradise.

Time will be destroyed and if time is destroyed? Eternity, eternity comes to play and existence. And then it would be wrong for us, incorrect to ask, what the time is? Because time no longer exists, for now we have some time, use it, do not abuse it, do not waste it, May Allaah help myself and yourself to utilize every moment, everyday, everyday, every week, every month that we have in a way that when years has passed, I can see my achievement, so I can see that I have progressed and when I meet with Allaah I would be the happiest through the mercy of Allaah, may he grant us paradise – Ameen.

I would like to conclude this with the noble verses of the Quran that speaks about time;

[b][It will be said to the losers of the judgment day]. "Were not My verses recited to you and you used to deny them?"

They will say, "Our Lord, our wretchedness overcame us, and we were a people astray.

Our Lord, remove us from it, and if we were to return [to evil], we would indeed be wrongdoers."

He(Allaah) will say, "Remain despised therein and do not speak to Me"

Indeed, there was a party of My servants who said, 'Our Lord, we have believed, so forgive us and have mercy upon us, and You are the best of the merciful.'

But you took them in mockery to the point that they made you forget My remembrance, and you used to laugh at them.

Indeed, I have rewarded them this Day for their patient endurance - that they are the attainers [of success].

[Allaah] will say, "How long did you remain on earth in number of years?"

They will say, "We remained a day or part of a day; ask those who enumerate."

He will say, "You stayed not but a little - if only you had known.

Then did you think that We created you uselessly(just for fun without any purpose) and that to Us you would not be returned?

So exalted is Allaah , the Sovereign, the Truth; there is no deity except Him, Lord of the Noble Throne[/b].
{Quran 23:100-116}

Salaam alaykum WarahmatAllaahi wa barakaatuhu.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Amoshie(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2016
Barakallahu fihi brother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2016
This is such a beautiful reminder! Jazakallahu khiran !!!

4 Likes

Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2016
cc: Sissie

I think its fp worthy for tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2016
Amoshie:
Barakallahu fihi brother

Ameen...
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Contact17:
This is such a beautiful reminder! Jazakallahu khiran !!!

Wa iyaki
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
If i may ask, what have you done with your time today? You don't have to reply me, just ask yourself that question....
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by veekid(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Baraqahllahu fihi
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Assistance(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2016
nice one...yokomama
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by ibro2hot(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
nice write up..May Allah increase u in Knowledge..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
ibro2hot:
nice write up..May Allah increase u in Knowledge..

Ameen brother.....
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by azezola(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Jzk
Re: Time Management - Time A Gift Of Allaah. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah / Man-made Law, Man-made Problems / Combining Two Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.