Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Advice Needed Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed Please (960 Views)

Advice Needed Please On My RX 330 Gearbox Problem / Advice Needed As Regards Engine Oil Change / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by fortunejum: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
I bought a new engine and the two fans were connected to blow at the same time, the temperature gauge is at almost half with or without AC. Now I want to disconnect one of the fans from blowing at the same time but am afraid of over heat.
Please good advice is appreciated.
Re: Advice Needed Please by nurey(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
fortunejum:
I bought a new engine and the two fans were connected to blow at the same time, the temperature gauge is at almost half with or without AC. Now I want to disconnect one of the fans from blowing at the same time but am afraid of over heat.

Your car has been kazimized. You need a professional to revert it back to factory settings, what will happen is when you neglect checking the temperature gauge often, the engine will overheat.

Because the fans weren't designed for such work, the wires connecting the fan will become hot after prolonged use, causing the fan fuse to cut, the fan will then stop blowing, if you are not observant, you won't notice, the temperature will rise and the head gasket will be blown. Guy you don't want to change a gasket, it could be the beginning of the end for that engine
Re: Advice Needed Please by fortunejum: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2016
nurey:

Your car has been kazimized. You need a professional to revert it back to factory settings, what will happen is when you neglect checking the temperature gauge often, the engine will overheat.

Because the fans weren't designed for such work, the wires connecting the fan will become hot after prolonged use, causing the fan fuse to cut, the fan will then stop blowing, if you are not observant, you won't notice, the temperature will rise and the head gasket will be blown. Guy you don't want to change a gasket, it
could be the beginning of the end for that engine
Thanks for your advice. Now, how do this factory settings works?
Re: Advice Needed Please by nurey(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2016
fortunejum:

Thanks for your advice. Now, how do this factory settings works?

That is the work of a professional rewire or you get the Haynes manual for your car, study the fan wiring procedure and you fix it yourself or guide a kazeem to fix it for you. Better still call on our NL gurus
Diportivo (the car professional expert)
Gazzuzz
Honmusa
Mayor123
Kingreign

All protocols observed sirs
Re: Advice Needed Please by honmusa(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2016
fortunejum:
U cant just go ahead to revert the fan to factory default if you are not experience in this, even if you have a wiring diagram cos any error can lead to overheating.
Get a professional to do this for you .Call autologic @ 08061166316 if you are in Lagos.
Re: Advice Needed Please by diportivo: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2016
nurey:

That is the work of a professional rewire or you get the Haynes manual for your car, study the fan wiring procedure and you fix it yourself or guide a kazeem to fix it for you. Better still call on our NL gurus
Diportivo (the car professional expert)
Gazzuzz
Honmusa
Mayor123
Kingreign

All protocols observed sirs

I know pun is intended....but its not appreciated

I av moved on from the "expert professionalism"

Pls do also

Tenk undecided tongue
Re: Advice Needed Please by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2016
diportivo:

Pls do also

Tenk undecided tongue

Do not be so modest my brother, please epp him out.
Re: Advice Needed Please by nurey(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
diportivo:

Pls do also

Tenk undecided tongue

I have moved on sir, I know you have in depth knowledge that's why I mentioned you sir, no pun intended sir, and am still observing all protocols sir
Re: Advice Needed Please by diportivo: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
nurey:

I have moved on sir, I know you have in depth knowledge that's why I mentioned you sir, no pun intended sir, and am still observing all protocols sir

Na rat go chop dat ur "Sir" "Sir" mouth there

Me wey no sabi fix car battery

grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed Please by diportivo: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Do not be so modest my brother, please epp him out.

By the time u r thru wit me,I doubt if I will be able to drain ordinary oil again sef

angry
Re: Advice Needed Please by nurey(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
diportivo:

Na rat go chop dat ur "Sir" "Sir" mouth there
Me wey no sabi fix car battery
grin grin grin grin
Papa why you lying

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria For TGIF -specs And Prices / Battery Theft / 2008 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.