Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Best Lasting Investment (secret) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Lasting Investment (secret) (2270 Views)

Investment Secret Number 1 Re-exposed / Hello Friday: Investment Secret Number One. / Create A Lasting Investment In The Telecom Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Few Days Ago, an International company was launched newly in Nigeria. In view of this, it needs agents across the state in the Federation.
The company is in the telecommunications industry.
This is an opportunity to be able to lead in your state.
Interested people should contact me.

STRICTLY BUSINESS please.

DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER PLEASE

you can only meet me on WhatsApp, to give you all the details

my WhatsApp contact
zero eight one 6 8 4 0 8 0 9 eight
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 12:29am On Aug 12, 2016
In the cause of gross economic melt down, Plan B is needed and important. secure your position NOW
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2016
available
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Johnmichael2016: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why You Should Invest

Investing has become increasingly important over the years, as the future of social security benefits becomes unknown.

People want to insure their futures, and they know that if they are depending on Social Security benefits, and in some cases retirement plans, that they may be in for a rude awakening when they no longer have the ability to earn a steady income. Investing is the answer to the unknowns of the future.

You may have been saving money in a low interest savings account over the years. Now, you want to see that money grow at a faster pace. Perhaps you’ve inherited money or realized some other type of windfall, and you need a way to make that money grow. Again, investing is the answer.

Investing is also a way of attaining the things that you want, such as a new home, a college education for your children, or expensive ‘toys.’ Of course, your financial goals will determine what type of investing you do.

If you want or need to make a lot of money fast, you would be more interested in higher risk investing, which will give you a larger return in a shorter amount of time. If you are saving for something in the far off future, such as retirement, you would want to make safer investments that grow over a longer period of time.

The overall purpose in investing is to create wealth and security, over a period of time. It is important to remember that you will not always be able to earn an income… you will eventually want to retire.

You also cannot count on the social security system to do what you expect it to do. As we have seen with Enron, you also cannot necessarily depend on your company’s retirement plan either. So, again, investing is the key to insuring your own financial future, but you must make smart investments!

FBN Capital Asset Management is a leading asset manager in Nigeria for individual and institutional investors. We offer a range of investment products and services, with strategies spanning various asset classes and sectors.
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
bros, Say no to spamming
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
still on
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
for everyday that pass by without you tapping into this is like losing $$$. Ask me today.
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2016
"Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome." -- Author Unknown

August is half way! How are you doing with your target for the month? Are you developing cold-feet or still moving with momentum? Think & think again!!! So much you can still achieve before month end, one day could makethe difference.. Just position yourself as a"solution-giver" and make the best of everyday. Kill that doubt today & believe in you!

Each day gone is a day of money not being made on our platform.Good morning
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by springtech(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
I advise you try SFI Affiliates. You will be glad you did.
Check details here: http://trustedresidualincome..com

See my Signature for SFI link.
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
springtech:
I advise you try SFI Affiliates. You will be glad you did.
Check details here: http://trustedresidualincome..com

See my Signature for SFI link.
Oga why spamming nah
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Partner with this huge telecommunications industry that will make you wish cone true
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 3:26am On Aug 21, 2016
The Company will be launched to the whole world in some months time, and if you wait till then, it might be a bit late. Come in now
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by bigdot1759(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2016
07055762761 add me
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2016
bigdot1759:
07055762761 add me
please send me a message of WhatsApp
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2016
we beat them all
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
in some months time, you will wish you could have joined us today. Cancel the future regret now.
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by Atesunate15(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2016
This is the time
Re: Best Lasting Investment (secret) by winnerjoy: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
adomu2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest Today In Peninsula Homes Less Than A Min Drive From Lacampagne. / What to do with YOUR HardEarned Money!! / How To Invest And Make Money With Norland Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.