Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hello Friday: Investment Secret Number One. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hello Friday: Investment Secret Number One. (445 Views)

Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Participants Attacks Kemi Olunloyo After She Threatens MMM Number One Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Friday: Investment Secret Number One. by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Am always emotional about the weekend because it gives me an opportunity to reflect on the gains and losses of the passing week. I reflect on the errors made and how making better choices might have produced finer results. For example I discovered I spent a little too much in a bid to impress a dignitary that visited the office when I could have entertained him decently for half the price.

Our poor financial progress actually stems out from lack of preparation and lack of research. We think financial intelligence is borne out of native intelligence; this is the major cause of failure. Even vocalists who are born with natural giftings still spend time doing vocal workouts and training the intrinsic muscles of their larynx to transform them from mere bar band members to A-list artists, doctors sit down for hours in seminars discussing and deliberating modern approach to hypertensive care; an ailment chemist boys prescribes Nifedipine and Aldomet for. Also comedians sit down watching old time greats picking one or two great ideas from them. What this means is that either we keep studying or we fall off the radar ; there are no inbetweens.

When I first watched a video on MMM, crowd funding and peer 2 peer Schemes I marvelled at the possibilities it could bring. The video finally said pledge help to someone who is in need then request help when you need it. The assertion was miraculous, by it a new promising world where every man in his brothers keeper was born or so I thought. However people where fulfilling their pledge today and requesting for their money the next day, this negated the idoeology of request when you need help; this was pure greed. I quickly took my laptop and studied these closely and it became my first time knowing about Ponzi schemes, I learnt MMM was a national tragedy in Russia and how it's founder had become a "fugitive on exile". I got a fairly complex software and imputed a sequence of Providing help and getting help with some percentage gain and no matter what percentage imputed an error always showed within the sequence. It showed earlier for larger percentages and later for smaller percentages. A scale had fallen off my eyes a Hater was born, " Sgt Ponzi Hater". I knew MMM was coming down bonuses were too much. I warned all I could tell but 90% felt I was a lunatic and I wished more harm than good. Posterity vindicated me in record time.

Investment secret number 1 is to be a life long student. Study your investments diligently, intelligently and without emotional attachments. Ask questions. Know every detail about your investments. Study the history of your investment and always accept without sentiments that history will always repeat itself. Keep every money in your pocket like a coveted treasure. Don't loose money because of someones promise. Learn that even those with impeccable pedigree loose their integrity in financial matters. That's my investment secret number one. More to come

We will all be rich

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes

Re: Hello Friday: Investment Secret Number One. by obyrich(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2017
This is an objective post. Intelligent people will relate with this. However, you have made many enemies already. I commend this anyway.

1 Like

Re: Hello Friday: Investment Secret Number One. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
obyrich:
This is an objective post. Intelligent people will relate with this. However, you have made many enemies already. I commend this anyway.

Thanks bro. I don't seek to make friends but to be truthful at all times.

(1) (Reply)

Webite Launching By 7 Seven 7 PM Today / What Does Investment Mean To You? (must Read) / Hybrid Bitcoin Investment You Never Heard Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.