Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Rules And Regulations On My Wedding Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rules And Regulations On My Wedding Day (546 Views)

Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules And Regulations On My Wedding Day by Sphilip1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
1) The Dj must not play "After the reggae play the blues".if he does, He will meet Harrysong for his balance. Only "Ada Ada, Obimo, ring ring,I love u etc, he will play.
2). M.C must not mention anything Change, I mean APC. And if he does, Tinibu and Buhari will complete his balance.
3). My best man will not say or do anything that will make my wife to laugh too much, because if he does, he will go from there.
4).Any of my in-laws will not pick money for me.it's the work of my kid brother and sister.
5).The video man must focus on money, anything concerning money that he will video and not the attendants and he must not interview my wife without my presence, if he does, his balance will be paid when Biafra comes.
6).The photographer must not snap when am laughing, and i must be more cute than my wife in all the photograph. Failure to do it like that, Olusegun Obasanjo will complete his balance.
7).Foods and drinks will be shared by the Economist, you must not eat more than a plate and must not drink more than one bottle due to the current Economy.
cool.My driver will not drink beer, he will drink mineral and it must not pass one bottle so that his eyes will be clear to avoid roughly driving. Failure to do this, I drive home by myself
9) The pastor must ask me to kiss d bride 3 times if not! . I will go to law court and complete the wedding!
10) if you drink star you will not drink origin.. If you do, you must pay
11) my wife will not invite her EX or she will go with them
12)My best man must be an old man to avoid exchange of numbers
13) No body will dance with my wife more than a minute mostly men no matter the age and personality
14) The people in charge of money will account for me and will be searched thoroughly before they leave.....
Re: Rules And Regulations On My Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
ROTFL
Re: Rules And Regulations On My Wedding Day by nifemi25(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
You still need to invite EFCC to look in to the wedding. Starting from those ate more than a place and drink ore than a bottle.
Re: Rules And Regulations On My Wedding Day by shollyblingzy: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
@ OP, you just wanna give yourself unnecessary headache, with all these your wedding rules and regulation..., life is too short for all these, rewrite your rules and repost lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

. / Wamiwa Instagram Dance Video Competition 100k Up For Grabs!!! By Jazzman Olofin / Graphic Design With High Quality Printing Jobs For Ur Events/biz, Call Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.