Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. (415 Views)

New Nairalander Needs Your Help / Please Welcome Me As A New Nairalander / MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by monkytail(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
you need to look out for me yes because i just joined and nobody noticed,well am kind of annoyd cus of that lipsrsealed buh am out now for you all kiss.......dropping my pen now,but last offer....i can still be your friend if i get a well from you.....so expecting something like that cool
Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by boss096(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
guy how many times you wan post same topic? eh b like say ban dy hungry u.

(1) (Reply)

New Sug Officials Of Polyunwana Sworn In / Resolving Inferiority Complex / Words (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.