Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage (49821 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Actress Funke Etti,abimbola Ogunnowo & Others Attend Wunmi Toriola’s Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by RicardoRich(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2016
All I see is "art work"....
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Horsesmouth: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Apreel:
if you have the mentality that every girl bleached...then you need to check yourself..so because I defended her I also bleached? Ok is it ya bleach? angry undecided

Go and sit down somewhere. Statistically 99% of all you girls are just overly insecure.

Besides bleaching, all the false lashes, wigs, makeup, push-up bra, butt pads, padded bra, nail clips, tattoos, spanx, etc do not let anyone know what you all really look like under the facade.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by omolola15(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Una go kill unasef with skin cancer one day.
Kwontinu.. though that bleaching try but maintaining her natural colour would have been the Alpha of it all.
This is why i am proud of my chocolate skin color.

If all the women bleach and become fair, who they wan leave dark complexion for?

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
#TEAMCHOCOLATE#

You fine sa... I love your chocolate face cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Horsesmouth: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2016
omolola15:

Guy no dey toast my babe. Na me first see am.
But my guy d babe set o.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by habsydiamond(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Why she come look like baby wey dem buy for my sister last christmas. Ogaooo
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by chocolateme(f): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2016
omolola15:

aww.. thanks for that compliment.
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by omolola15(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2016
chocolateme:
aww.. thanks for that compliment.

Someone somewhere is already fighting me because of you.

Good morning... How was your night
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by omolola15(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Guy no dey toast my babe. Na me first see am.
But my guy d babe set o.

Oya dream on. Babe wey me don reach second base with grin grin grin
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Apreel(f): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Go and sit down somewhere. Statistically 99% of all you girls are just overly insecure.

Besides bleaching, all the false lashes, wigs, makeup, push-up bra, butt pads, padded bra, nail clips, tattoos, spanx, etc do not let anyone know what you all really look like under the facade.

come and force me to sit down..is it your business? Ok it's not bleaching again. .its now make up..oga you no get talk..If you have a problem with girls using make up that is your business and that of your wife. .leave other people alone. .#arguewithyourself
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by ofem89(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2016
if she like make she d whole bleaching cream put for body dats not my concern me judgment day will separate d goats from sheep.
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by ofem89(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2016
if she like make she buy d whole bleaching cream put for body dats one is not my concern judgment day is coming God will separate d goats from d sheep.I repeat
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by hezyboi1306: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2016
freecocoa:
But seriously though, why do some particular women from somewhere in Nigeria like to bleach their skin?

I love your level of maturity #mehn
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by chocolateme(f): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2016
omolola15:

Someone somewhere is already fighting me because of you.

Good morning... How was your night
lol. Good morning, my night was good and yours?
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Horsesmouth: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2016
omolola15:

Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by eddypatekky(f): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
Nollyzone:
Some “not too old” throwback photos of Yoruba actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo surfaced online and and it has already sparked a “national outcry”.
The actress who runs a beauty/cosmetic shop in Lagos however proudly flaunts her products and it is also gathered that her colleagues also patronise her hugely.

http://news.nollyzone.com/transformation-now-photo-popular-yoruba-actress-spark-outrage/
yoruba actresses can bleach for Africa
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Horsesmouth: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2016
Apreel:
come and force me to sit down..is it your business? Ok it's not bleaching again. .its now make up..oga you no get talk..If you have a problem with girls using make up that is your business and that of your wife. .leave other people alone. .#arguewithyourself

Get a life.
U r not even pretty like chocolateme.
U r just a wasteman. Lol.

Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by zynzyn(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Nollyzone:
Some “not too old” throwback photos of Yoruba actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo surfaced online and and it has already sparked a “national outcry”.
The actress who runs a beauty/cosmetic shop in Lagos however proudly flaunts her products and it is also gathered that her colleagues also patronise her hugely.

http://news.nollyzone.com/transformation-now-photo-popular-yoruba-actress-spark-outrage/

I DO NOT SEE how she has become prettier!!

Satanic Deception!! undecided cry. She was looking fantastic in the original!!
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by lurdkriss: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2016
She washed away all her sins with bleaching cream shocked
I'm sure she feels brand new now undecided
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Horsesmouth: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2016
omolola15:

I give up, na u win grin grin grin
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Queenoma(f): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2016
She is a yeye schid, I not priding in her, y she breasch her body angry (in jenifa's intonation)
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Horsesmouth: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Apreel:

Minion 1: See as her (h)eye brow(n)s be...loooooolllll
Minion 2: She is an mgbeke.....looooooolllll

Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Apreel(f): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Get a life.
U r not even pretty like chocolateme.
U r just a wasteman. Lol.
as usual you start hating. ..nah. .. I will not insult you.i made my point clear...If you don't like my opinion..you can as well swerve... smiley
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Apreel(f): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Minion 1: See as her (h)eye brow(n)s be...loooooolllll
Minion 2: She is an mgbeke.....looooooolllll

lol...Thank you. ..anything else?
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Liftedhands(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2016
nefertitiram:

If you know as I take fear belle right now eh, because na carelessly fire down and no family planning in place! Chai!

I go show face now
Lolz not only you, many mamas that have started another missionary journey said its becos they hung around grin
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Horsesmouth: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Apreel:
lol...Thank you. ..anything else?

Nah...I'm all out. smiley wink
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by MrGerald(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2016
freecocoa:
But seriously though, why do some particular women from somewhere in Nigeria like to bleach their skin?
That's because they're too dack skinned with tribal marks
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by mizzbouqui(f): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Hian
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by absool(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color]J E S U S IS L O R D
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by omolola15(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2016
chocolateme:
lol. Good morning, my night was good and yours?

My night was fine.. But seeing that lovely face makes my morning more beautiful... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by addicted268(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
She looked more beautiful with her natural colour.
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by megabyte2(f): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
eyeview:
I have a strong feeling that all these 'bleachers' will pay for this sometime later in life.

By the way,is there any dark skinned yoruba actress left?
Yes Funke Akindele
Re: Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage by Holyparrot: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
unfortunate europeans!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) / Throwback Photos: Tunde Ednut With Akon, Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Juliet Ibrahim, Phyno / Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.