Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

"My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto (1335 Views)

My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
THESE ARE THE PHOTOS FROM MY SISTER'S PRE-WEDDING MEETING WITH OUR IN-LAWS. SINCE THE BEGINNING OF OUR CULTURE, A LITTLE GATHERING OF ALL SOON TO BE IN-LAWS IS A MUST. WE THANK GOD FOR A PROSPEROUS LIFE AND DEALINGS.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wait Hol' Up For A Sec....Are U Sh'ttinq Me!!!...That Culd Just Be A Random Extended Family Meetinq U Knw

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
More photos...

Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Wait Hol' Up For A Sec....Are U Sh'ttinq Me!!!...That Culd Just Be A Random Extended Family Meetinq U Knw
Do u know of the town called 'oleh' in delta?? This is how we organise our meetings

1 Like

Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
MAY GOD BLESS THEIR UNION.
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
MAY GOD BLESS THEIR UNION.
Amen.
Thanks boss
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by delishpot: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Happy married life to her and her man. Happy kids, long life and prosperity to them cool
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
delishpot:
Happy married life to her and her man. Happy kids, long life and prosperity to them cool
God bless
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Kaira333: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dis una in law poor oo. No offence ooo just dat their parlour is out dated.

It's for fun ooo don't quote me and start typing trash.

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Tunami(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
@ op, i think you should just ignore the poster above me cox he's suffering from a mental dissorder. HML to your sis.

4 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tunami:
@ op, i think you should just ignore the poster above me cox he's suffering from a mental dissorder. HML to your sis.
he is retard. He only saw what my house looked like nd not what am celebrating

1 Like

Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by delishpot: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hiroto, who is that small girl in the photo? The baby I
mean.
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
delishpot:
mean.
she is my sister's fiance niece
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by delishpot: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hiroto:
she is my sister's fiance niece

Good, hope you read the complete message
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
delishpot:
mean.
That girl has good head o. The mom should not expose her to all these backyard prayer places and native doctors o. Dem go just help her off her light. She dey vibe good luck. Fine girl.

cool I hope I have not over yarned
she is also pretty. Are u a prophet? grin

she is also smart too cool
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by delishpot: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hiroto:
she is also pretty. Are u a prophet? grin

she is also smart too cool

Na bright baby. She carry better head. The mom should take good care of her. Once again, Congrats to your sister smiley
Re: "My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
delishpot:

Na bright baby. She carry better head. The mom should take good care of her. Once again, Congrats to your sister smiley
thank u cool

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Position / Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? / Man Buys 4 Mercedes-Benz For His Four Wives, See Their Epic Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.