Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 (1876 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho / Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
How to use KingRoot?
==>Run and install the downloaded KingRoot v4.9.5 on your device
==> After successful installation, start the application and wait for Kingroot to fully analyze your device, after a few seconds you will see the main window,
==>Click the Big Blue Circle on your device that says Root and wait for a few minutes (make sure you have a good internet connection).
==>Wait for the rooting to complete 100% after which King User app will be installed on your device.
To verify your root privileges, go to Playstore and download root checker>>>Install and run it and you should get a success message after then.
Note: If this version didn't work for you, you can always try out some of the oldest versions as they are still compatible with some phones.
Try it and let us know if it rooted your smartphone.
visit this link www.pressclix.com to comment your problems and get the solution at your email inbox immediately.
God bless
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by ikbnice(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
I am planning to root my fone...hope my installed apps wnt get wiped off

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
No,every thing gonna be intact... buh you're recommended to have backup to avoid regrets,okay?
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Debroslink: 12:56am On Aug 12, 2016
How can I root innjoo max 2? I tried kingroot 4.9.5, but it was not fully rooted. What version of kingroot can root it?

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Pressclix:
How to use KingRoot?
==> After successful installation, start the application and wait for Kingroot to fully analyze your device, after a few seconds you will see the main window,
==>Click the Big Blue Circle on your device that says Root and wait for a few minutes (make sure you have a good internet connection).
==>Wait for the rooting to complete 100% after which King User app will be installed on your device.
To verify your root privileges, go to Playstore and download root checker>>>Install and run it and you should get a success message after then.
Note: If this version didn't work for you, you can always try out some of the oldest versions as they are still compatible with some phones.
visit this link www.pressclix.com to comment your problems and get the solution at your email inbox immediately.
God bless
hi.

Can I root my new phone pls?I bought it yesterday and somebody said I should not root it. Put me through pls
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by iXavier: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
MissHatey:
hi.

Can I root my new phone pls?I bought it yesterday and somebody said I should not root it. Put me through pls

There is no point rooting your phone if you've no need for the root access.

And I doubt you've any need for it so don't root it
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
You are not new to Kingroot as its one of the easiest and fastest way to root any android devices in less than 5Min. it has constantly be updated to root the latest model devices. Regardless of the kind of smartphone you are using, it is absolutely root-able with this latest version ofKingroot.

The latest version V4.9.3 will root any stubborn android smartphone in minutes ranging from the Android 6.0 and below;

I’m sure you’ll want to give this latest update a shot. @debroslink please visit here to get the clue data and the file ➡ http://www.pressclix.com/2016/07/how-to-root-any-stubborn-android.html
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
MissHatey:
hi.

Maybe you've heard about "rooting" a phone from a friend or read about it somewhere on the Internet. Maybe you even *kind of* know what it is but aren't sure what you can do with it. Or maybe you are already running a rooted phone and looking for more ways you can utilize it. Whatever the case may be, this article is for you.
let me clarify what rooting is. Getting root or rooting your phone is the process of modifying the operating system that shipped with your device to grant you complete control over it.

This means you can overcome limitations that the carriers and manufacturers put on your phone, extend system functionality, and even upgrade it to a custom flavor of Android.

The name root comes from the Linux operating system world, where the most privileged user on the system (otherwise known as Administrator on Windows) is called root.
Rooting is not something manufacturers or carriers approve of but they can't really prevent it from happening because the rooting process usually exploits a vulnerability in the operating system code or device drivers and allows the "hacker" to upload a special program called su to the phone. This program is the one that provides root access to programs that request it.
check out some of the benefits of rooting your Android phone.
1 Full Control Over Android
2 Back Up And Restore The Whole System
3 Save Space On Your Phone
4 Run Special Applications
Kindly follow my post for updates like this.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
iXavier:

There is no point rooting your phone if you've no need for the root access.

And I doubt you've any need for it so don't root it
Aiit boss. Thanks.
Pressclix:

Maybe you've heard about "rooting" a phone from a friend or read about it somewhere on the Internet. Maybe you even *kind of* know what it is but aren't sure what you can do with it. Or maybe you are already running a rooted phone and looking for more ways you can utilize it. Whatever the case may be, this article is for you.
let me clarify what rooting is. Getting root or rooting your phone is the process of modifying the operating system that shipped with your device to grant you complete control over it.
This means you can overcome limitations that the carriers and manufacturers put on your phone, extend system functionality, and even upgrade it to a custom flavor of Android.
The name root comes from the Linux operating system world, where the most privileged user on the system (otherwise known as Administrator on Windows) is called root.
Rooting is not something manufacturers or carriers approve of but they can't really prevent it from happening because the rooting process usually exploits a vulnerability in the operating system code or device drivers and allows the "hacker" to upload a special program called su to the phone. This program is the one that provides root access to programs that request it.
Thanks
Thanks so much for this. Now, I understand. Gracias bro

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Bosun13: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
bro pls I followed ur instructions, I downloaded kingroot and I successfully root my gionee m5 plus .now first qustn
(1) i cant find Super su on my phone bcs some rooted apps require super su to work well
(2) pls how possible it is, if I which to successfully unroot my phone back to normal… pls I need ans

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Bosun13:
bro pls I followed ur instructions, I downloaded kingroot and I successfully root my gionee m5 plus .now first qustn
(1) i cant find Super su on my phone bcs some rooted apps require super su to work well
(2) pls how possible it is, if I which to successfully unroot my phone back to normal… pls I need ans

Download it from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Bosun13: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Pressclix:

Download it from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu
I downloaded it but not working

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Edygrin(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Pressclix i did just what you wrote up there but i minimised the kingroot during the rooting process and when i tried to get back to kingroot my phone hanged. When I could access my phone again, d kingroot automatically installed purify on my phone, when I checked the root state with root checker i was told i had root access but my problem is that the king root never installed superuser or king user on my phone so am a bit worried.
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Edygrin:
Pressclix i did just what you wrote up there but i minimised the kingroot during the rooting process and when i tried to get back to kingroot my phone hanged. When I could access my phone again, d kingroot automatically installed purify on my phone, when I checked the root state with root checker i was told i had root access but my problem is that the king root never installed superuser or king user on my phone so am a bit worried.

You can download the super su on google playstore >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bosun13:
I downloaded it but not working
Uninstall root and try rooting again... hope it will work
Ensure proper network access on your device
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Edygrin(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pressclix:

You can download the super su on google playstore >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu
Can i install both superuser and kingroot on one devive?
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2016
Pressclix:

Thanks
Ultimately flash Xposed Modules the true driod warriors club

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by OsujiW: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hope it works for my gionee M5!!
indigene:

Ultimately flash Xposed Modules the true driod warriors club
r

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by fox97(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pressclix:
How to use KingRoot?
God bless
not working on techno w4
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Moyozohee, you should be here

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Edygrin:
Can i install both superuser and kingroot on one devive?
Yes,very sure
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by 9jii(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pressclix:

hope it will work
Pls i bought LG L90 uk used T mobile.
Its only connecting to 2g .
Any solution pls?

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 3:10am On Aug 16, 2016
9jii:

Pls i bought LG L90 uk used T mobile.
Its only connecting to 2g .
Any solution pls?
Yes,depending on the network strength in your area... rather use PC kingroot for better result
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by bigiyaro(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2016
I rooted my tab with the latest version of kingroot and my phone started lagging seriously. I had to flash the stock rom again. I'll still root d tab but am looking for an alternative to kingroot.

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Pressclix(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
bigiyaro:
I rooted my tab with the latest version of kingroot and my phone started lagging seriously. I had to flash the stock rom again. I'll still root d tab but am looking for an alternative to kingroot.
I-root works,but i prefer kingroot
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by Faraidi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pressclix:
How to use KingRoot?
God bless
what does rooting of phone means?

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by SurvivalE(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 by SurvivalE(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2021
please guys i want to root my phone android 9, 1gb ram and it is an itel product.. please which app is the safest offline rooting app to use?

(1) (Reply)

Like New Ulephone Tiger For Sale / Please Guess The Phone Camera / Please How Can I Root My Infinix X450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.