Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 7 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 7 (296 Views)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 5 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 2 / The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revenge Of The Good Witch Eps 7 by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2016
EPs 7

Tap!! tap!! tap!!

Henry jerk up from the bed, now the taping was continuously, he went down and saw the window hitting on its edge. He went to close it, again sighting the same image he saw last night sitting at the same spot. He open the door he walk towards it trying hard not to lose sight of it. He was few yards away when a dog barked at him furiously it happened so fast he look around there was no dog he look at the spot the figure was gone . he saw it again standing at a tree few yards from where he was standing . he bravely walk towards it maintaining his sight cause he notice each time he loses sight it will disappear and again re appear at a different spot . he finally reaches three yards away from it , now he is close enough when a frog hop on his leg . he maintain his sight , fling his leg roughly the frog hop away .
"who are you !!
He stammered, though He's pretending to be brave, you could see him shuddering in fear . the figure stood still. He approaches closer
" who are you , how may I help you ?
His voice echoed . he stretches out his arm trying to touch the figure's shoulder when the figure suddenly turn and grab his hand . it's face was hollow and darkish henry couldn't even see the hand that grab him but he felt it warmness and its grip, he couldn't stand the horror he scream out
Jerking up from bed sweating profusely painting like a dog , " honey are you okay " Jane asked patting his shoulder .
He wonders yesterday nightmare was real or could it be a dream
" notting dear just a terrible night mare "
The doctor check Henry's pulse and his heart beat ,
"he needs rest it's not a big thing"
,the doctor remark . Henry gaze at mark who's sitting next to him
" man I'm confuse "
the doc parked up his equipment and exit them.
" I have a nightmare but I'm confuse , the first one feels real, the second one felt like a dream " .. ,
" you heard the doc you need rest" mark said
"why don't you even listen to me each time I try to discuss something with you , you always think am crazy. what's the point of talking to you anyway , he shrieked
before mark could say any thing henry had left the room banging the door.

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts I Know About You / Success Can Only Be Achieved Through Progressive Unity / Primavera P6, Ms-project(oil And Gas,construction) By An Experienced Planner PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.