Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... (37476 Views)

Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2016
There are several variations of powerful African Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells and Enchanted Love but I will explain a few for educational purpose only

(1) ENCHANTED POWDER, PANCAKE, LIP STICK, EYE LASHES, EYE LID, CONTACT LENS, WEAVON...

The above items (New Powder, New Pancake, New Lip Stick, New Eye Lashes, New Eye Lid, New Contact Lens, New Weavon...) are put inside a native pot which is buried at the root of an iroko tree. On top of the spot where it is buried, a life black cat is slaughtered, powerful incantations are recited and the blood of the cat is poured on top of the spot where the pot is buried. Cat has nine life's. Blood gives life, so shall life enter into these items inside the pot.

The pot with the items inside it will be dug out after 21 days and the same pot with items inside it will be buried at the bank of a flowing river or ocean and a white pigeon head will be forcefully pulled out from it body and the blood of the pigeon pour on the spot the pot was buried with powerful incantations. After 21 days, the pot with items inside it will be dug out and items are given to female buyers.

TABOO

The girl / woman using these enchanted items must not wear it or use it while seeing a menstrual period.

BENEFITS

The benefits of using these enchanted items are too numerous to mention here but I will mention a few here:

(1) You become irresistible to men

(2) You become very powerful to men

(3) You can get any man of your choice

(4) You can control any man

(5) You can get anything from any man...

NOTE: Don't go to holy places like churches, mosques or shrines with these enchanted items. Those whom their spiritual eyes had been opened will see the real you that you have powers gotten from the coven and river (ocean). You will be exorcised and you will lost your powers but if the pastors / prophets or imams or babalawos is weak, he will do all your biding.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment if you want me to explain more about African love potions, love charms, love spells.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2016
~

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Nelkoko: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
what about for guys.....mmmdat must cost a fortune
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nelkoko:
what about for guys.....mmmdat must cost a fortune

Keep reading...
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
(2) V~A~G~I~N~A LOVE POTION

There are several variations of powerful African Love Potions but I will explain just one for educational purpose only

Most girls / ladies don't know the spiritual powers of their v~a~g~i~n~a~s. The woman v~a~g~i~n~a can be used for destruction or for construction of a man's destiny but I am here to teach you how to use your v~i~g~i~n~a for love potion.

Every woman is an aje (witch) by nature because they carry Odu (womb), the Odu (womb) inside a woman is a portal to the spiritual world where life (baby) is created and brought to existence through the v~a~g~i~n~a.

We will talk about the Odu inside of a woman some other time but for today, let's forcus on v~a~g~i~n~a love potion

V~A~G~I~N~A LOVE POTION PREPARATION

The girl / woman that wants to carry out this assignment she should not eat or drink or bath in the morning and this assignment is most effective in the morning and she must not be seeing her menstrual period.

While standing bare footed, she should get a clean water and recite this incantation in Yoruba language on a bowl of water three times

INCANTATION

Iba Osun sekese

Praise to the Goddess of Mystery

Latojoku awede we ‘mo

Spirit that cleans me inside out

Iba Osun Olodi

Praise to the Goddess of the river

Latojoku awede we ‘mo

Iba Osun ibu kole

Praise to the Goddess of Seduction

Latojoku awede we ‘mo

Yeye kari

Mother of the Mirror

Latojoku awede we ‘mo

Yeye ‘jo

Mother of Dance

Latojoku awede we ‘mo

Yeye opo

Mother of Abundance

O san rere o

We sing your praises

Ase

The child of Ife where the sun rises

The mother who gives a bounteous gift

The tender hearted one

The source of water

The child of Ijesa

The water to whom the King prostates to receive a gift

Yeye O, Osun, Osun O, aare me Osun waa se kumara!

V~A~G~I~N~A LOVE POTION INSTRUCTION

Now she should use the enchanted water from the bowl to wash her v~a~g~i~n~a, she should use the water prepare her husband or boyfriend or admirer most favorite food.

TABOO

She should serve the man the food but she should not eat from the food except a protection charm is marked on her tongue

BENEFITS

The benefits of using this love potion are too numerous to mention here but I will mention a few here:

(1) Your man becomes your slave

(2) Your man will tell you all his secrets

(3) You become the man of the house and your man becomes the woman of the house

(4) You will start controlling your man

(5) Even if you man catch you cheating, he will not be able to leave you, instead he will be the one begging you...

CAUTION: Too much of giving your man v~a~g~i~n~a love potion and he becomes very foolish, very stupid and he start acting abnormal. I will strongly advised you give him once in a year or whenever you notice the love effect has gone off.

NOTE: Don't use this love potion on strong spiritual men like pastors / prophets or imams or afas or babalawos or occultists because it will have no effect on them but if the pastors / prophets or imams or afas or babalawos or occultists are weak, he will become your slave.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment if you want me to explain more about African love potions, love charms, love spells.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
(3) MAN AND WOMAN CANDLE LOVE SPELL

For this love spell to work effectively, you must have activated your internal ase (psychic ability) or you can use external ase (tool of magickal powers).

Get a red man and woman candle, get a piece of your lover personal property like hair or nail or even cloth will be ok for this love spell to work.

Put salt inside water and use the salty water to wash the candle. Use Love Oil to anoint all part of the candle. Write your lover name on a sacred paper with your own blood and place the paper under the red man and woman candle.

Now everything is ready;

(1) Man and woman red candle
(2) Salt And Water
(3) Lover personal property
(4) Love Oil
(5) Sacred paper
(6) Your blood

You will light the man and woman red candle on your shrine or alter or any consecrated place on Friday night by 1pm.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment if you want me to explain more about African love potions, love charms, love spells.....

3 Likes

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Babalawos:
There are several variations of powerful African Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells and Enchanted Love but I will explain a few for educational purpose only

(1) ENCHANTED POWDER, PANCAKE, LIP STICK, EYE LASHES, EYE LID, CONTACT LENS, WEAVON...

The above items (New Powder, New Pancake, New Lip Stick, New Eye Lashes, New Eye Lid, New Contact Lens, New Weavon...) are put inside a native pot which is buried at the root of an iroko tree. On top of the spot where it is buried, a life black cat is slaughtered, powerful incantations are recited and the blood of the cat is poured on top of the spot where the pot is buried. Cat has nine life's. Blood gives life, so shall life enter into these items inside the pot.

The pot with the items inside it will be dug out after 21 days and the same pot with items inside it will be buried at the bank of a flowing river or ocean and a white pigeon head will be forcefully pulled out from it body and the blood of the pigeon pour on the spot the pot was buried with powerful incantations. After 21 days, the pot with items inside it will be dug out and items are given to female buyers.

TABOO

The girl / woman using these enchanted items must not wear it or use it while seeing a menstrual period.

BENEFITS

The benefits of using these enchanted items are too numerous to mention here but I will mention a few here:

(1) You become irresistible to men

(2) You become very powerful to men

(3) You can get any man of your choice

(4) You can control any man

(5) You can get anything from any man...

NOTE: Don't go to holy places like churches, mosques or shrines with these enchanted items. Those whom their spiritual eyes had been opened will see the real you that you have powers gotten from the coven and river (ocean). You will be exorcised and you will lost your powers but if the pastors / prophets or imams or babalawos is weak, he will do all your biding.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment if you want me to explain more about African love potions, love charms, love spells.......
Hiaaaaan
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Babalawos:
(2) V~A~G~I~N~A LOVE POTION

There are several variations of powerful African Love Potions but I will explain just one for educational purpose only

Most girls / ladies don't know the spiritual powers of their v~a~g~i~n~a~s. The woman v~a~g~i~n~a can be used for destruction or for construction of a man's destiny but I am here to teach you how to use your v~i~g~i~n~a for love potion.

Every woman is an aje (witch) by nature because they carry Odu (womb), the Odu (womb) inside a woman is a portal to the spiritual world where life (baby) is created and brought to existence through the v~a~g~i~n~a.

We will talk about the Odu inside of a woman some other time but for today, let's forcus on v~a~g~i~n~a love potion

V~A~G~I~N~A LOVE POTION PREPARATION

The girl / woman that wants to carry out this assignment she should not eat or drink or bath in the morning and this assignment is most effective in the morning and she must not be seeing her menstrual period.

While standing bare footed, she should get a clean water and recite this incantation in Yoruba language on a bowl of water three times

V~A~G~I~N~A LOVE POTION INSTRUCTION

Now she should use the enchanted water from the bowl to wash her v~a~g~i~n~a, she should use the water prepare her husband or boyfriend or admirer most favorite food.

TABOO

She should serve the man the food but she should not eat from the food except a protection charm is marked on her tongue

BENEFITS

The benefits of using this love potion are too numerous to mention here but I will mention a few here:

(1) Your man becomes your slave

(2) Your man will tell you all his secrets

(3) You become the man of the house and your man becomes the woman of the house

(4) You will start controlling your man

(5) Even if you man catch you cheating, he will not be able to leave you, instead he will be the one begging you...

CAUTION: Too much of giving your man v~a~g~i~n~a love potion and he becomes very foolish, very stupid and he start acting abnormal. I will strongly advised you give him once in a year or whenever you notice the love effect has gone off.

NOTE: Don't use this love potion on strong spiritual men like pastors / prophets or imams or afas or babalawos or occultists because it will have no effect on them but if the pastors / prophets or imams or afas or babalawos or occultists are weak, he will become your slave.

Hian! Joseph1832, lezz, Eyop,IamCharis, naptu2, HungerBad, Acidosis and all my Nairaland boyfriends, they said my punnany is very powerful and I can use it to reset your destiny. cheesy

All I have to do is dance alingo on top of a river, sing like Abijawara and use the water to wash my puzzay. After washing, I will use the puzzy water to cook banga and fufu for you. Once you taste the punny flavoured food you become my slave cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emmm, guys, anyone care for candlelight dinner? I'll be cooking! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Babalawos:
(3) MAN AND WOMAN CANDLE LOVE SPELL

For this love spell to work effectively, you must have activated your internal ase (psychic ability) or you can use external ase (tool of magickal powers).

Get a red man and woman candle, get a piece of your lover personal property like hair or nail or even cloth will be ok for this love spell to work.

Put salt inside water and use the salty water to wash the candle. Use Love Oil to anoint all part of the candle. Write your lover name on a sacred paper with your own blood and place the paper under the red man and woman candle.

Now everything is ready;

(1) Man and woman red candle
(2) Salt And Water
(3) Lover personal property
(4) Love Oil
(5) Sacred paper
(6) Your blood

You will light the man and woman red candle on your shrine or alter or any consecrated place on Friday night by 1pm.

Naptu2 my love, leave your nails for our date. I wanna manicure them wink
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by HungerBAD: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Hian! Joseph1832, lezz, Eyop,IamCharis, naptu2, HungerBad, Acidosis and all my Nairaland boyfriends, they said my punnany is very powerful and I can use it to reset your destiny. cheesy

All I have to do is dance alingo on top of a river, sing like Abijawara and use the water to wash my puzzay. After washing, I will use the puzzy water to cook banga and fufu for you. Once you taste the punny flavoured food you become my slave cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laughing.

I am not worried about eating your thing,since I live on the other side of the world.

Na that your boyfriend NAPTU2 I dey pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
HungerBAD:

Laughing.

I am not worried about eating your thing,since I live on the other side of the world.

Na that your boyfriend NAPTU2 I dey pity.
Never say never, I can contact the OP to help me do a special love potion just for you. You will abandon your present base and come running down in search of my puzzay wink grin grin
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by HungerBAD: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Never say never, I can contact the OP to help me do a special love potion just for you. You will abandon your present base and come running down in search of my puzzay wink grin grin

Now that I know I am making it a prayer point on Sunday in Church.

4 Likes

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Hian! Jose1832, zz, Eop,Iaharis, napu2, HunerBd, Acidosis and all my Nairaland boyfriends, they said my punnany is very powerful and I can use it to reset your destiny. cheesy

Sorry I don't eat that thing grin grin grin
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
HungerBAD:

Now that I know I am making it a prayer point on Sunday in Church.
I will strike when you least expect it cheesy
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Acidosis:

Sorry I don't eat that thing grin grin grin
Come now, darling, you will like mine grin
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Acidosis(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Come now, darling, you will like mine grin
ehn ehn, but not on Nairaland tongue Come over and let's get started already cheesy
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Acidosis:

ehn ehn, but not on Nairaland tongue Come over and let's get started already cheesy
That would be lovely. I'm bringing home cooked for you, your favourite cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
I need to hold a night vigil today.
mizzbouqui which one did you do to emperorlee? grin

1 Like

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by EmperorLee(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
DESNAT:

Na all join ooh grin
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Acidosis(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ishilove:

That would be lovely. I'm bringing home cooked for you, your favourite cheesy
cheesy I don't want it processed. I can cook, so come with the raw material.

2 Likes

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Acidosis:
cheesy I don't want it processed. I can cook, so come with the raw material.
Lol. Yeyenatu.

Wo, you must chop efo o! grin
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by TSOM(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
God created and placed man in charge of the earth... Then He created woman with pussy...to keep man in check.
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Blayze007(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dear OP,

What if the incantation isn't pronounced properly? Does it render the potion powerless or cause more harm to the man if pronounced to mean something different?

Signed,
Worried man

1 Like

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Acidosis(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. Yeyenatu.
Wo, you must chop efo o! grin
grin grin
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by HungerBAD: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ishilove.

So na Joseph1832, lezz, Eyop,IamCharis, naptu2 and Acidosis you dey follow talk for side?see?my Prayers for Church on Sunday work. You don list all your other Boyfriends here.

Joseph1832, lezz, Eyop,IamCharis, naptu2, Acidosis It is a pleasure meeting you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ishilove.

So na Joseph1832, lezz, Eyop,IamCharis, naptu2 and Acidosis you dey follow talk for side?see?my Prayers for Church on Sunday work. You don list all your other Boyfriends here.

Joseph1832, lezz, Eyop,IamCharis, naptu2, Acidosis It is a pleasure meeting you guys.
A woman has to have a plan B...

And plan c, d, e, f, g, h cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by mizzbouqui(f): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2016
DESNAT:

All of them grin grin
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by uboma(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ishilove:

A woman has to have a plan B...

And plan c, d, e, f, g, h cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by uboma(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ishilove:
Naptu2 my love, leave your nails for our date. I wanna manicure them wink

this is getting serious....
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
uboma:

this is getting serious....
Lol. I and naptu2 are very serious cheesy
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by uboma(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. I and naptu2 are very serious cheesy

I can see that...
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Nostradamus: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
baba well done,edakun e fun wa ni ogun weak erection,olorun a maa fun yin se sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.