Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God (37775 Views)

Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by AlexReports(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2020
*COVID-19: I saw the sudden death of ABBA KYARI, Prayed About It but It's The will of God" -Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin [WATCH VIDEO]*

The Founder of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry Inc., Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, who is not only well known for his charitous deeds but also for his prophetic accuracy, seems to have hit the nail on the head, yet again.

The Man of God gained the respect of the world last year, when he accurately predicted the postponement of the 2019 General Elections in Nigeria.

Fast forward to this present time, the attention of many have been drawn to a trending video on social media, dating back to December 31st, 2019, in which the man of God prophesied about the death of Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.

It will be recalled that the Presidency, on Saturday, April 18, 2020, announced the death of the Chief of Staff to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, after he had tested positive to the deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19).

In the video making rounds on the internet, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin said:

"I see a very big politician dying by a sudden illness. I see this happening three months before July 2020. Let us pray, but the will of God will be done."

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUygDVO0sBY

Speaking with strokesafrica.com the Man Of God said: "It was the will of God that it happen, and I commiserate with the President and the Kyari family. My prayers are with the Presidency and the family of the deceased, that God give them the fortitude to bear the loss."

He furthermore reassured Nigerians that this period of immense hardship will pass, by the Grace and Mercy of God Almighty.

By: Strokes Africa

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by AJOBI77(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Dem don dey show.... It's alright

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by xreal: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
It seems we only know Lai Mohammed, where as there are other big liars players in the league.

Kontinu!

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by OgbeniOja1: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Them don dey show. Fake prophets

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Amotolongbo(f): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2020
"I see a very big politician dying by a sudden illness. I see this happening three months before July 2020. Let us pray, but the will of God will be done."
so why then do we need praying when the will of God will be done?

Confusion
Some pastors have devised TB Joshua’s tactics. Prophecy after incidence.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Professorcplus(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Why do con artist take pride in posting yeye video after event. I'm sure there are many of such videos that are kept hidden because the prophesy never come to pass.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Harllaby: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
I see a very big politician dying by a sudden illness. I see this happening three months before July 2020. Let us pray, but the will of God will be done."
Rubbish! If he cant prophesy the name of the politician, the exact date of the death and exact illness that will kill him/her. We won't take him serious.

Liars from pit of hell Oh because he made some silly video he's now tagged a MOG for see visions. If Abba Kyari never dies they will always twist prophecy and find excuses like:
1. I saw it coming and prayed in secret for God to revert it.
2. God has prosponed his death so that he can repent and come back to him.
3. God is waiting for his cup to full so he can unleash his anger on him.
4. Abba has ask forgiveness from God so the prophesy has been reverted.
5. God doesn't want the death of a sinner so He is watching to see him make amendments.
6. Its only God's Will that can be done.

So whichever way he will always be true Man of God.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by daddytime(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
I'm sure he also foresaw how he was buried.

7 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Buliwyf: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Lol. AlexReports don collect new job o. Fufeyin must be playing well. All those fake miracles and stage acting is not enough again. That JuJu man that came to attack him in church stunt didn't bring the kind of political patronage Fufeyin was expecting. So now he has hired this praise singer to spread his name everywhere. cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by akinemma1: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2020
All is well.

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Millenniumlady(f): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Ok

Meanwhile

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Harllaby: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2020
TB Joshua needs to see this right now

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by kingxsamz(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why didn't he talk before he died? grin

4 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
So no one can see the cure abi...indeed bad news sells.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ok

Meanwhile

Haha... Funny meanwhile
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hun won tun de ooo
Won de ooo
Won tuti bere
Awon I saw I saw
Ekare

3 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
They've started queueing up grin

Fake! you didn't see the coming of 'okoroVirus' but you could see the death of an infected old man who had minimal chances of survival.

Prophet fall my hands sha

17 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Shellsploit: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
wetin we no go hear from Nairaland sef grin grin grin grin grin

let us earn money jare, makewe no dey comment for empty stomach
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by oluwatunde1984(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hun

Simple question. Why is it that non of our religious leaders foresaw this mighty occurrence?

And we even have some mighty prophet in this particular country Nigeria

Assuming the world knew this was coming we could have all prepared very well for it

Preparation for working from home would have been done

Individuals would have saved alot of money

Schools would have been proactive i trust private schools.

Bigger question.... Could it be God intentionally hid it from the anointed men of God just to prove something to us?

But come to think of it after the appearance of covid 19 so many men and women of God are not coming to say one thing or the other. So many individuals are now coming to say what God has shown them bla bla bla bla. Why didn't this people come out before.

I have missed Lagos traffic sha

5 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by helinues: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lie liar

14 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by HolyTitus(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hummm
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by landmark86: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't want to comment before but I need to say this because sum1 pple wants to give we christians bad name.

We have heard of some great men of God in the past like Apostle Joseph Babalola (CAC), Orimolade (C&S),Pa Josiah Akindayomi (Redeemed Church) that really work deeply with God but during their era dey neva make false prophecy.

Today will the like of Pst Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Kumuyi. Non of these man of God listed never & will never make prophecy that God tell them that so so person will die. Expect if they are decreeing judgement upon the evils of the land.

But nowadays will have them many.
Yahoo pastors full everywhere with guessing work.
Many fake prophecies they have declared. But is only the one they guess right u see dem showing the clips.

Na so one talk so years back dat Sai Baba will not finish his first tenure, what a joke.
Today baba is running 2nd tenure heal & healthy which makes IPOB called baba Jubril grin.

4 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
if he saw Abba kyari's death then definitely I saw Abba Kyari's contracting the virus .

No be us you go dey give lies chop
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by haywire07(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
I see a very big politician dying by a sudden illness. I see this happening three months before July 2020. Let us pray, but the will of God will be done."

So @the bolded, if indeed the Will of God will be done, why does he trouble the members to pray?
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by adam4success(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
For that fake pastor

5 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Horbar1: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
It is well.

Meanwhile we are still selling day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country despite the lockdown.

Contact us today for your quality day old chicks.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
sad

I saw a vision on Lalasticlala and it wasn't a good. He should contact me asap

2 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Belugaice1: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin I bet my left yanch say this pastor na fake

Na so one go soon come out when Corona virus crisis is over and tell his people not me(That he saw the end of it)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURES: VODUN RELIGON - Benin & Togo {west Africa} / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.