Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

If You Have The 1 Million In Your Hand. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have The 1 Million In Your Hand. (432 Views)

Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The 1 Million In Your Hand. by prosperityinno: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
please for almost 3 to 4 years have been in the business of advising people on starting a small business even with a very low capital by sharing divers business ideal with them and by the time they start applying the principle it works for them, but for now i have a very big issue here my sister just got her 1st one million in her hand and she knows i advice people on business, now she's asking me what she will do with the money, but of a truth am short of words, please i need experts here to help out,any business ideal for such an amount of money please God bless you all!
Re: If You Have The 1 Million In Your Hand. by luuwem(f): 3:02am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=prosperityinno post=48415079]please for almost 3 to 4 years have been in the business of advising people on starting a small business even with a very low capital by sharing divers business ideal with them and by the time they start applying the principle it works for them, but for now i have a very big issue here my sister just got her 1st one million in her hand and she knows i advice people on business, now she's asking me what she will do with the money, but of a truth am short of words, please i need experts here to help out,any business ideal for such an amount of money please God bless you all![/quote

I will advise to venture in Foodstuff wholesale bizness..
like rice,beans,groundnut oil,dried fish,onion,maggi,even lifestock like chicken rearing etc..Foodstuffs not Provisions o..
We are approaching the festive seasons and these things are consumed everyday by everyone..she can as well retail while doing wholesale too..or she begins small..#mythoughtsthough

(1) (Reply)

Quality Granite For Sale / I Need 10cartons Of PZ Bar Duck Soap. Its Urgent Plz Call 08028635338 / 80 Tonnes Per Hour Magoot Crusher For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.