Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) (63297 Views)

10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Robber Arrested For Killing Of Gideon Aremu Displays Phone In Handcuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by profosenogoboy: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Fake pregnancy
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Deejavuu(f): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2016
Truckpusher:
I must confess , I've missed you greatly . tongue I hope you've been a good girl lately ?

As for family , they are farming on me seriously . cheesy

Missed you too, i have always been a good girl tongue

That's the second role of a family grin
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by ogorwyne(f): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, i guess no one is suprised afterall. grin

What do you expect from a country when the ONLY mineral and natural resource they have is MARATHON RACE.

Kai!!! U have no human sympathy!
Why evuls
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by greatness22(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2016
ogorwyne:

Kai!!! U have no human sympathy!
Why evuls
Lol, if me, a Nigerian have no human sympathy, how then will you describe a kenyan? grin

Really miss you dear. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by ogorwyne(f): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, if me, a Nigerian have no human sympathy, how then will you describe a kenyan? grin

Really miss you dear. wink
You park me for corner na.
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by gabinogem(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
like say we Nigerians nor bad undecided
Na u know if u bad... As for me, I no bad.
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by greatness22(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2016
ogorwyne:

You park me for corner na.
Not at all my lady. Okay, pls send your ...... to me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by lizzy5: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
na wa
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Biospnx(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016
Kenya and bad new be like fuel n gen
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by pek(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2016
greatness22:

What do you expect from a country when the ONLY mineral and natural resource they have is MARATHON RACE.

You obviously don't know what you are saying young man. Better you don't speak than speak ignorantly.
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by greatness22(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2016
pek:
You obviously don't know what you are saying young man. Better you don't speak than speak ignorantly.
Sorry old man.

I don't know we have Kenya Advocate of Nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Kenya is the new negative hub of Africa
it is not true...people here on NL only source for crimes in Kenya just to mk FP. It is the raining thing now. Perhaps wat about the crime rate here in 9ja? We commit crime pass dem.
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Lastanza: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Police and exaggeration. Every police officer in an attempt to gain promotion would paint a crime as though itz Osama bin Laden kinda.

Wen a police officer greats u good morning, check d time to be very sure its morning.
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by ThunderingHooves: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
claremont:

What an irony! grin

Kenya has stable power supply, good roads, super-fast internet, low crime rate, low cost of living e.t.c, and you say it's the negative hub of Africa?! I have lived in Kenya on 2 occasions, electricity and water supply never blinked once. In Kenya, it's a serious criminal offence to kill any of their protected wildlife, the tourism industry is one of the best in Africa. Compare and contrast that with our loving country Nigeria. Is it not this same Nairaland that we see Nigerians killing and eating rare animals all in the name of satisfying their hunger?!

When we are talking about negative hubs, as Nigerians, we should look in the mirror and see ourselves.
Thank you sir/madam. Enough said.
Ps. where did you live while there?
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Fatherson: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Did you guys see the shoes of the Kenyan police. You can check your teeth for stains on them. Pure mirrors cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by RaeMystix: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bonnie & Clyde with belle cheesy
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by winkmart: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
lukency:
Wht is ur own headache if armed robbers are handcuffed abi u be one of them.

lolz
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by seangy4konji: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
All this negative news won't stop me from going for a vacation in nairobi pretty soon.

It's not as bad as Nigeria there. This am sure of.
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by brostheo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
many days for the thief,one day for the owner.see as the girl and her boy friend ugly, weten them won born,monkey?
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by daclint(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
NIGERIAN VERSION OF BONNIE AND CLYDE
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by claremont(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
ThunderingHooves:

Thank you sir/madam. Enough said.
Ps. where did you live while there?

Nairobi and Nanyuki. My ex-girlfriend was from the Luo tribe.
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by ThunderingHooves: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
claremont:

Nairobi and Nanyuki. My ex-girlfriend was from the Luo tribe.
Alright. Does the country look like a looming apocalypse to you? Why are some people on nairaland bent on creating a false impression?

This crime committed by these two looks decidedly average and not worthy of some very verbose comments and outlandish descriptions on Kenya. It's the equivalent of reporting on schoolboy misdemeanors on newspaper headlines if you ask me, maybe you can offer something in the way of correction in the way some nairalanders view kenya.

ps. if you were in Nairobi and nanyuki its all well, wish you visited more places to get a full picture, as it is a place that defies simple description.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Weah96: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Only 1 gun for 2 armed robbers? LOL.
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:

Tnx 4 d@ smiley
You are welcome
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by ruemujerome(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kenya and bad news are like pant and yanch grin grin
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
greatness22:

You do know that if monkies occupied nigeria, the minerals underground would still belong to the monkies.... its nothing to boast about, its what you do with the minerals to build and develop peoples lives that you should boast, atleast winning a marathon means you worked hard foe that gold...

and BTW, Nigeria has a very high number of guns in the hands of civilians. A woman caught with a gun in kenya makes it to the headlines in mainstream newspapers..think about that

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nigeria-accounts-70-illicit-weapons-wafrica/

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by greatness22(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
denisfidha:

You do know that if monkies occupied nigeria, the minerals underground would still belong to the monkies.... its nothing to boast about, its what you do with the minerals to build and develop peoples lives that you should boast, atleast winning a marathon means you worked hard foe that gold...

and BTW, Nigeria has a very high number of guns in the hands of civilians. A woman caught with a gun in kenya makes it to the headlines in mainstream newspapers..think about that

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nigeria-accounts-70-illicit-weapons-wafrica/
Thanks for the lecture sir. But I don't need it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by annnikky(f): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
SweetJoystick:

You are welcome
smiley smiley
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
I bet he impregnant her with his s*x pistol angry
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by blaqiz: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
what will the bby in her womb be
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Booooohari harsh weather reach there too?
Re: Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
She will deliever(3) sucide bombers for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.