Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} (3245 Views)

Can This Be Tiwa Savage’s Sexiest Outfit Ever? (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo / Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Batlan01: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grinThe girlgoat has natural beauty. its a make-up free selfie

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by soberdrunk(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Awwwwww!! What a cute family selfie..... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by benedictnsi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeewww
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
What's the relationship between you and that animal?
You two seem to be really close.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lmao. Lovely couple. grin
But seriously A word of advice —
Find out what type of grass that goat is eating.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by LuvU2: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
soberdrunk:
shockedgrin
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
shockedgrin

I wanna see u do a selfie wink
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Mimisboygreat: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chai!!! lolz!!!!! my brother the selfie make sense die!
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by samzzycash(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
You don see the one I took with begonia on lagos ibadan express way..
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by LuvU2: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I wanna see u do a selfie wink
cheesysmiley
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Afrok(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
His dad must've played an away match with that goat mama, coz family members always have something in common no matter how small cheesy
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by lative(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
lmao
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Batlan01: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Afrok:
His dad must've played an away match with that goat mama, coz family members always have something in common no matter how small cheesy
#WORD
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by omobadurella(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
soberdrunk:
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Iscoalarcon: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
I concur cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Stuntkid172(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
the op yaff run away from yaba l€ft
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by KillerBeauty(f): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin see as the goat dey smile grin
Op na ur younger sister
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
op and his ancestors...
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by idinc(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
To think dat she actually looked into the camera and dat little smile of hers was meant for the camera...gorgeous!
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by MilesLamar(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
colik:
What's the relationship between you and that animal?
You two seem to be really close.

So you mean the op is fecking the goat?? lol
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Baddest selfie
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by constance500: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Even the goat smile dey look camera. Hian
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by emmatee57(m): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2016
i just cant say if that God is not benue witches
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2016
MilesLamar:

So you mean the op is fecking the goat?? lol
Lol...I don't mean that Oh....Na question I ask.
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Osmondinho(m): 3:36am On Aug 13, 2016
I think those Rams are apart of the Presidential Ram rescued by the Nigeria Airforce.

Am expecting PMB to take a presidential selfie with them also!!!!
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Bitterleafsoup: 3:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Animal abuse lipsrsealed
Dont have a have a kid...
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by johnstar(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Glaxx(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2016
Hahaa. This deserves front page abeg.
Re: Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Glaxx:
Hahaa. This deserves front page abeg.
it won't make front page only if the goat can show off its boobsss, azzzz or the goat no snap with celebrity.

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Oshiomole's Wife Lara Pregnant In This Picture? / Ms Sahhara Flaunts Her Cleavage In Sexy Instagram Photos / Top 10 Richest Actors In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.