Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes (78513 Views)

Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
I was just on my own when I stumbled on this.

But Why are girls like this?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by ogorwyne(f): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
undecided
See wetin the gals thief sef.

305 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
You have already done your worst

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by IamLEGEND1: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ehe,what else is new?
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Affable0709(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
marafuckers...
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by JamieRocks(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
U sef dey heartless

7 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by agbonkamen(f): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
ordinary Aba made kai if na boy now him go don forget since he knows the stealers grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Christ, just how old is the lady in question?? Mickey mouse tops and tattered jeans must be the height of fashion. Personally I think those girls did her a favor by stealing those childish clothes. If you're above 18 and you're still wearing clothes with cartoon characters printed on them or wearing torn clothes all in the name of fashion, you need your head examined undecided

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Opistorincos(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
The owners sef mumu, see the Clothes wey she dey shout on top

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Stegomiah: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why the op dey para on top okirika clothes

You asking us for what to do when you have already shown us their pictures

3 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by FreeWorld23: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Was expecting it to be expensive known wears. Rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
why can't some girls be themselves..must u shakara upandan
clothes sef be like rags! IRANU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
ogorwyne:
undecided

I tell you o.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Christ, just how old is the lady in question?? Mickey mouse tops and tattered jeans must be the height of fashion. Personally I think those girls did her a favor by stealing those childish clothes. If you're above 18 and you're still wearing clothes with cartoon characters printed on them or wearing torn clothes all in the name of fashion, you need your head examined undecided
thats Nigerian mentality if someone doesn't like what they like, they call the person mad person, very useless people

32 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilzcee:
thats Nigerian mentality if someone doesn't like what they like, they call the person mad person, very useless people
Bros there are universally accepted standards of sanity. This isn't a matter of taste, but of maturity. I'm sure you don't go about in dirty rags because its 'what you like' and others who don't like it don't have the right to call it madness. I hope you're not Nigerian, Cuz generally I don't associate with useless individuals

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Bros there are universally accepted standards of sanity. This isn't a matter of taste, but of maturity. I'm sure you don't go about in dirty rags because its 'what you like' and others who don't like it don't have the right to call it madness. I hope you're not Nigerian, Cuz generally I don't associate with useless individuals
don't bro me, go to hell, oversabilism

35 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by milky3(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
kindly forgive them, they know not what they were doing

4 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Youngpo413: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Those okrikas may be her best, the last time I checked, all fingers were not equal.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by 100Cents: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Call EFCC

3 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by ibroh22(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2016
mrcheeww
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by PrincessAnna: 3:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Arrest them for stealing 1k clothes

5 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by ehix89(m): 3:48am On Aug 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Arrest them for stealing 1k clothes
A thief is always a thief, whether 1k or a 100k, threat them all same way

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Coolguy89(m): 5:31am On Aug 13, 2016
Those girls too fvck up,those cheap cloths,chai poverty no good o

3 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by GossipGirl1(f): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Was all d cuss words really necessary??ranting on facebook won't make d clothes come back to you just keep calm,u can get back at dem wen they least expect it or you can be d bigger person n ignore them like dey don't even exist

2 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Stegomiah:
Why the op dey para on top okirika clothes

You asking us for what to do when you have already shown us their pictures

Lol.
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
I concurcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
ogorwyne:
undecided
Aba wears. grin i think say na reasonable clothes.

1 Like

Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Aba wears. grin i think say na reasonable clothes.
grin[quote author=asuo27 post=49211977] Aba wears.

grin
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Daniyemi:
grin

Yeah!, she was making mouth over cheap clothes. grin
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by EFCCnig: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:

Yeah!, she was making mouth over cheap clothes. grin
bloom
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
EFCCnig:
bloom
Trouble maker!, how fa?.
grin
Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by schumastic(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
ladies are their own enemies and to think they are frieds smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.