Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,393 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) (4001 Views)

Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic / "I Am A Witch" - Christiana Awuni, Ghanaian Actress / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Undisputed88(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
A gory spectacle occurred recently, when a suspected Witch was found lying dead with a hand, stuck right inside her mouth after apparently chocking on a body she was feasting upon. This strange incident happened in Malamulele, in the Limpopo Province of Zimbabwe.

According to Eye witnesses who witnessed the shocking incident, they heard a heavy thud outside the community church at around 3am and an ear piercing scream followed soon after that. Worried residents hurried to see what was happening and got the shock of their lives when a witch lay there writhing in pain and speaking in tongues.

The Head Pastor at the church where this happened was summoned and he sprinkled some holy water on the lady to which she started speaking in Shona, Zimbabwe’s main language. Luckily there were some Shona speakers among the crowd who translated what the lady was saying.

Apparently the lady is from Norton, a small town west of Harare, Zimbabwe’s capital , and she had flown over the border to eat the body of her brother in law who had died at the beginning of August and was buried in South Africa.

“I was summoned by my elder witches to come and collect the body but I got hungry and decided to snack on a hand. Somehow my powers started running out when I was passing the church and I crash landed” she confessed and added that her name was Susan.

Despite efforts to get the hand out, the lady suffocated and died while the pastor was praying for her.
Her relatives in Zimbabwe were informed and they were on their way to collect the body from the mortuary, with the hand still tucked in her mouth. END TIME ACTVITIES!!!!

Read more@ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/witch-crash-lands-with-victims-hand.html

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by cruzita(f): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
damn

Zimbabwe,Kenya and weird things are like .......

someone complete it

but how she mange talk with the hand in her mouth ?

i smell lies

9 Likes

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Undisputed88(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
All these witches dem sef, of all d better food wey dey this earth na human flesh dey hungry them na wa oooo, see more pics of the witch who crashed land @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/witch-crash-lands-with-victims-hand.html
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Undisputed88(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
cruzita:
damn

someone complete it
Tiwa n T Billz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Zector(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Reserved
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by ouzo1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na budget padding the cause all this calamity
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Did I just see Limpopogrin

1 Like

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
and one musician go say... come baby make we go Limpopo ". go alone o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Richiebill(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
cruzita:
damn

someone complete it

but how she mange talk with the hand in her mouth ?

i smell lies

Honestly, you spoke my mind.
How was she able to talk with the hand in her mouth? Could that be due to her power(s)?

1 Like

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by LecciGucci: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Undisputed88:

oni of ife and traveling.. grin
Undisputed88:

oni of ife and traveling..
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by rosy4u(f): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
deb303:
and one musician go say... come baby make we go Limpopo ". go alone o

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Weird
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by TrollTrap: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Loooooool

Man said popular witch....hahaahhahahahhahahahahahahha looool
How can a witch be popular...looool in the land of witches...Kim kardashian of witches grin grin wtf

1 Like

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by onyiloyi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
For real?
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by stanogb(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Zimbabwe and Kenya and weird news be like...

4 Likes

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by WomanWrappa(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by graciella(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
You sabi lie well well! That pic I have seen it since I was in secondary school. Welldone sha!
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
see lie
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Purpletee(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
I smell Photoshop

1 Share

Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Fidelismaria: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
'I got hungry nd decided to snack on d hand'

Y dont I blive dis
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by Opistorincos(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
This news don tey na, it was way back in 2013
Re: POPULAR WITCH Crash Lands With Victims HAND Stuck Inside Her Mouth(pics) by EmmySparky(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Undisputed88:
A gory spectacle occurred recently, when a suspected Witch was found lying dead with a hand, stuck right inside her mouth after apparently chocking on a body she was feasting upon. This strange incident happened in Malamulele, in the Limpopo Province of Zimbabwe.

According to Eye witnesses who witnessed the shocking incident, they heard a heavy thud outside the community church at around 3am and an ear piercing scream followed soon after that. Worried residents hurried to see what was happening and got the shock of their lives when a witch lay there writhing in pain and speaking in tongues.

The Head Pastor at the church where this happened was summoned and he sprinkled some holy water on the lady to which she started speaking in Shona, Zimbabwe’s main language. Luckily there were some Shona speakers among the crowd who translated what the lady was saying.

Apparently the lady is from Norton, a small town west of Harare, Zimbabwe’s capital , and she had flown over the border to eat the body of her brother in law who had died at the beginning of August and was buried in South Africa.

“I was summoned by my elder witches to come and collect the body but I got hungry and decided to snack on a hand. Somehow my powers started running out when I was passing the church and I crash landed” she confessed and added that her name was Susan.

Despite efforts to get the hand out, the lady suffocated and died while the pastor was praying for her.
Her relatives in Zimbabwe were informed and they were on their way to collect the body from the mortuary, with the hand still tucked in her mouth. END TIME ACTVITIES!!!!

Read more@ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/witch-crash-lands-with-victims-hand.html
continue lying o...popular witch ko...this pic has been on the internet for over 2yrs now qnd ur giving me the crappy nollywood story to back up ur false theory...anywayz I here flying over borders...me want fly from 9ja to america o...as them embassy freaks never stamp my visa...let me know if u find another popular witch with border crossing skills

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Put On Blast For Sharing Nude Photo Of Her Customer / Davido's Supermodel Ex, Sira Kante Stuns In New Photo / 10 Men Tiwa Savage Has Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.