Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee (38225 Views)

Your Retirement Is Secured With 50% Discount On Queen's Court @ 5m / Buying A Property Is One Of The Best Ways To Prepare For Old Age Or Retirement. / World’s Top 24 Retirement Destinations Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2018
kopell:
Wow neighborhood came to live. I still don't understand people in Naija . Once one guy lay block on his land, that when everybody remember they have land to develop too. Good job bross.
Very True
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Oju4190: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
diordaves:

Kudos to your efforts. I must give it to you, you're really really doing well.

I saw this photo and I kind of wonder why is your chamber not at the same level with your soakaway? Have you sand filled your compound? It's good advice to first take your level and sand fill before building your inspection chambers. As your chamber is currently so lower than your soakaway, you've effectively cut the capacity of your soakaway by some good degree.

But it will serve you no doubt, so well done.
Gudday Sir,..pls in terms of safety,is it wise to build a septic tank/Soakaway in front of ones house that car can drive or park on top(two cars park at a time).My builder advice me to do it but am not too comfortable with it. Ur opinion will be really appreciated.Tanks
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by diordaves(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oju4190:

Gudday Sir,..pls in terms of safety,is it wise to build a septic tank/Soakaway in front of ones house that car can drive or park on top(two cars park at a time).My builder advice me to do it but am not too comfortable with it. Ur opinion will be really appreciated.Tanks

Do it properly and there would be no problems. You have to use columns and beams it round.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Oju4190: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
diordaves:

Do it properly and there would be no problems. You have to use columns and beams it round.
OK....tanks so much
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Mgbadike80: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
desiji:

Send me a pm and i will send you the floor plan ( Thou it was modified a little)
please send it too to greenermodels@gmail. com, remain blessed.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Mgbadike80: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
desiji:
checking the hose for the gas cooker
nice idea.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Mgbadike80: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
FastShipping:

In my own case, I buried my gas line in the soil with armored hose. The gas cylinder located about 35 feet from the building.
that's very smart.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by samir101ng(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2022
This thread needs a long overdue update Boss. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) / Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.