Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore (37752 Views)

Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding / Jhene Aiko's Ex-husband Oladipo Omishore Demands For Spousal Support / Jhene Aiko Files For Divorce From Nigerian Husband, Oladipo Omishore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by foxvilles: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Singer Jhene Aiko is the pulling the plug on her marriage to her producer/hubby Dot da Genius ... and the timing is interesting.

Aiko and Dot were married for only 11 months. Jhene was recently linked to Big Sean. The two have been working together and this past June they made out in front of an Anaheim concert crowd.

Jhene's asking the judge to deny Dot spousal support.

She's listed irreconcilable differences as the reason for the breakup ... that's code for anything you want.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/11/jhene-aiko-dot-da-genius-divorce/

2 Shares

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by chibatov(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
big Sean wicked sharpguy
so I'm FTC
this is dedicated to all you NCAN members that will not let me rest.

22 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by tukdi: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
undecided No sauce?
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by kossyablaze(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
chibatov:
big Sean wicked sharpguy
M telling u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
This nyggah ate her booty like groceries and became a sucker for love till a real nyggah, Big Sean, passed through loool. Bad look.

I hope he gets decent money off her though.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by kosmo0(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2016
tukdi:
undecided No sauce?
No sauce oo ... Only stew.

12 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by tukdi: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kosmo0:
No sauce oo ... Only stew.
cheesy
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by GossipGirl1(f): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2016
But you gotta eat the booty lyk groceries

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2016
The American boy is not as nice as igbos to tolerate the snatching of their women.

Moral of the story, u snatch American boy woman, he will snatch her back from u, whether pregnant or not, children involved or not.

The American boy is no respecter of marriage, so u have no cover.

Any sweet talk u have, he has times 5 and the good looks to out class u anyday and anytime.

Nyway, Oladipo is still lucky, Ronke dey wait. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by wheredemdey: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2016
See as this oily souup man just fall naija hand.

Naija men no dey carry last....we break other men's hand and take their women...see as this moofo just disgrace us....its really sad.....i am truly vexed walahi

65 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by halfricanadian(f): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2016
and nigerian men screaming team foreign women

here you go one of ur representative didnt represent u nigerian men well

only NIGERIAN WOMEN can actually put up with you NIGERIAN GUYS nd ur sickening attitude

not all nigerian men tho are sickening

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by uckennety(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
I tot big Sean and Arianna are lovers!

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Okayundecided
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by lifezone247(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2016
tukdi:
undecided No sauce?
Maggi and crayfish grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by djmummy: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Lmao
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by rattlesnake(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Who be jenene again Haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Lol... ;DLol...
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Osmondinho(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
11 months danm!!!

This white whores are danm retards!!!

Africans should mind the extent of things we copy from this so called western culture!!!

What the f***k is 11months... B*tchs aren't loyal

25 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by LOVEGINO(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
D beginning of her problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Those of you shouting team foreign girls,this is the down side of it,he better come back home and Marry, just imagine, only 11 months

5 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2016
[size=16pt]first TBillz, now Mr.Dot. Yoro guys just dey take the "L " left right and center lol. Anyhow sha.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by MutantMetahuman: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Who is jene aiko?

Some kind of japannese maggi seasoning?

35 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by NairaMaster1(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Common kiss? Shebi they wan marry oyibo by all means? Gold digger. Face the music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by paschal47(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
I'm not so sure that guy was brought up in Nigeria, he just fall our humble hands.

Bros you no represent well! bitches shouldn't dump you, you should dump bitches.

5 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by AreaFada2: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
rattlesnake:
Who be jenene again Haba!!

I wonder o.

That name resemble name of a town in Mali, Timbuktu side. grin grin grin
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Truckpusher(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
and nigerian men screaming team foreign women

here you go one of ur representative didnt represent u nigerian men well

only NIGERIAN WOMEN can actually put up with you NIGERIAN GUYS nd ur sickening attitude

not all nigerian men tho are sickening

11 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Ugosample(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
2dugged:
Those of you shouting team foreign girls,this is the down side of it,he better come back home and Marry, just imagine, only 11 months

Lol grin
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by MutantMetahuman: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
wheredemdey:
See as this oily souup man just fall naija hand.

Naija men no dey carry last....we break other men's hand and take their women...see as this moofo just disgrace us....its really sad.....i am truly vexed walahi
so much frustration in one post ..

Na so the thing pain you reach?

No kill yourself oh. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by teebillz: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
GossipGirl1:
But you gotta eat the booty lyk groceries

The downside of it is that b!tches keep coming back for more even when your intention is just to hit once and move unto the next one. I had this b!tch that even wanted to become my last bus-stop. I just broke free and flee.

4 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Fernandowski(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
celebrity marriage is just shiiittt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Features Semah G. Weifur In "Most High" Gets Accolades Over Blind Boy / Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Zubby Michael, Regina Daniel, Ini Edo, Toyin Abraham Goofing Around On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.