Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Faith Currency - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Faith Currency (462 Views)

Act Of Faith / Faith In A Friend- Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Currency by sweetgirl00(f): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Faith Currency...the only currency with an unlimited purchasing power!

Faith Currency teaches and reveals how to purchase both physical and spiritual
needs without using dollar currency.
With Faith Currency, you can be on top of any economic system of the world.
You will be educated about different denominations of Faith Currency and the purchasing power each of them carries.
This volume carries some comprehensive teaching on practical faith as a PARA GLOBAL CURRENCY.
FaithPedia guides you step by step on how to fund your faith wallet as well as how to use your faith currency effectively.
You will also learn how Hanson's sibling used Faith Currency to change the sex of her child from a female to a male child right in her womb at the seventh month of her pregnancy. IT'S A PHENOMENAL BOOK ON THE SUBJECT OF FAITH

click here to get it http://www.luvc.me/page.php?id=12

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Authors Summit (Raising A New Generation Of Creative Authors) / My Lord, Tell Me Where To Keep Your Bribe / The Ladder Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.