Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom (837 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / Download Lenovo A628t Firmware / Stock Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by makemoney2016(f): 3:13am On Aug 13, 2016
HI,am just tayad about the yeye bug infinix hot note pro android 5.1 has,please can anyone give me link to download androd 4.4 stock rom and how to downgrade it, has download some stock rom online also but its not working out rather it hard brick my phone,
!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by makemoney2016(f): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
pls i still need help
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
same here
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by just2endowed: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2016
I have the stock rom and it's lollipop.
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2016
just2endowed:
I have the stock rom and it's lollipop.
hot note pro? pls i need it
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by just2endowed: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
hot note pro? pls i need it
I have 16+2 Rom
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by just2endowed: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2016
makemoney2016:
HI,am just tayad about the yeye bug infinix hot note pro android 5.1 has,please can anyone give me link to download androd 4.4 stock rom and how to downgrade it, has download some stock rom online also but its not working out rather it hard brick my phone,
!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sorry mate. you cannot down grade again. I have tried and I later went to Infinix engineers and they confirm that downgrading back soft brick the phone. I am usin lollipop of January 2016. try use that update as u can downgrade to that. its manageable and error free.
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by Stevengold(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bros, I was in same situation with you. I carried my phone to Garrison Phc, they said I could not downgrade, I went into deep research. I succeeded of course, I was able to downgrade. If u can use the sp flash tool, no problem. I'll put the file in my phone, the send it to u via Imo, u can download it from there. It's about 1.6gb, meanwhile note that it's for infixix x551, Kitkat, 16gb rom and 2gb ram. U can contact me on whatsapp via 08066264008, for further instructions.
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by Carlcaresophia: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
makemoney2016:
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Pls Help Me With Infinix Hot Note(2gb Ram+16gm Rom) 4.4 Stock Rom by makemoney2016(f): 2:58am On Aug 21, 2016
Stevengold:
Bros, I was in same situation with you. I carried my phone to Garrison Phc, they said I could not downgrade, I went into deep research. I succeeded of course, I was able to downgrade. If u can use the sp flash tool, no problem. I'll put the file in my phone, the send it to u via Imo, u can download it from there. It's about 1.6gb, meanwhile note that it's for infixix x551, Kitkat, 16gb rom and 2gb ram. U can contact me on whatsapp via 08066264008, for further instructions.

wooow ok i,ll contact you shortly

(1) (Reply)

I'm in Need Of Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Screen / Does Stubborn Trojan Killer Has Side Effect On Phone? / Follow Come Infinix Charger Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.