Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos (39139 Views)

4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Lionskiba1(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2016
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION, IMSU

IMSU MED LAB STUDENTS ATTACKED ON THEIR WAY TO JOS, TWO SHOT DEAD

The entire Faculty of Health Sciences of Imo State University owerri has been thrown into mourning following the death of two of its medical laboratory science students while on their way to a national conference in Jos.
The students who were travelling from Owerri to Jos to attend the the National conference of National Fellowship Of Christian Medical Laboratory Science Students were attacked around the border between Kaduna and Jos.

Though it is not yet clear if they were attacked by Herdsmen, Boko Haram or robbers as at this moment, two of the students were shot dead at the spot while many are seriously injured and battling for life.
The students who are dead are( Name disclosed) both in 400 and 200 level respectively, while another student (Name disclosed) is said to be seriously injured.

We bring you more details when we investigate more.
May their souls rest in peace as we pray for those injured to make a miraculous recovery

SUG director of Information, Reporting..
ZANDERS....

http://screengist.com/2016/08/12/two-imsu-medlab-students-die-on-their-way-to-national-conference-after-their-bus-was-attacked-in-jos/
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Lionskiba1(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2016
The news is 100% true.i am an Imo star and I confirmed it from a medical student this morning ....rip to the deceased...

Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by jiinxed: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2016
yeah. sadly, the news is true. I'm a student doctor from IMSUTH.

may their souls Rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
The worst part is that their corpses will be flown back home for burial. How much will it cost to fly these future leaders to the conference? Useless country. Zero security, zero economy. Damn!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by lyriclekidd(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by ogtavia(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2016
but which one is christian medical laboratory scientists students conference again...the way students attach unnecessary importance to religion and association is ridiculous...as if the one on campus is not enough...

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
cry
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by ichommy(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Lionskiba1:
The news is 100% true.i am an Imo star and I confirmed it from a medical student this morning ....rip to the deceased...

Lalastic.lala

Cultism case?
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by olowookerekemi(f): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2016
r I.p to the dead
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by domopps(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Rip
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by tinktanker: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2016
ogtavia:
but which one is christian medical laboratory scientists students conference again...the way students attach unnecessary importance to religion and association is ridiculous...as if the one on campus is not enough...
if u have nothing to say pls shut up.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Zico5(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2016
This is sad, Nigeria has become another thing entirely. No where is safe again. I remember how university students look like then when I was in secondary school. But the reverse is the case now. May their soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2016
When will something good come out from the north? It's only killing they know.

After someone will tell me that Nigeria is one.

95% and 5%.

19 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by tunjion: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Let us lay this firmly at Okorocha doors. He has put his people in harms way due to lust for power he will never get.

7 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Shortyy(f): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Why all these bad news recently?
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by mjames: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Just wasted innocent lives
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2016
ichommy:

Cultism case?

No brain.

8 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by VocalWalls: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Pavore9: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Sad.
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by chi4ik4(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Hausa people like trouble eh, just because of the clash yesterday in IMO State

9 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Lionskiba1(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
ichommy:

Cultism case?
nope an attack either by robbers or suspected herdsmen
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by buckyfof(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
students Shud jus stay in their university abeg

it's like this, am going for religious conference, medical conference is causing too much deaths.......
the funniest part is dat d uni administration no send una

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by kennyblaze007(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
ichommy:

Cultism case?

Didn't u c it's a christian conference... Nigeria isn't safe anymore... Lord protect ur children
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Sunnycliff(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Typing RIP seem so impossible for me now.
Pls Buhari should be decisive about these attacks, it's too unfair
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by linusbnn(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
lyriclekidd:
Rip to the dead

Yea

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
ogtavia:
My thoughts exactly,may their souls rest in peace anyways.

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by cyberdurable(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos by cyberdurable(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2016
[size=15pt]Guess is our Libyan brothers unfortunately, IMO state only av a Northern Goat as Governor.. So he wil only go romance with the dullard in Aso rock, instead of seeking for ways to address this... cry cry RELIGION OF PISS INDEED[/size](
ichommy:

Cultism case?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos / 95% Will Pronounce This Number Wrongly.. / Philippines School Principal Shot Teacher & Husband Dead Before Killing Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.