Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Crime=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crime=>write Up By Dindy (384 Views)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story / Top 5 Nairaland Crime Stories / Black Monday - A Crime Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2016
CRIME=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
Is it a crime to steal from or kill someone who kills people?.
Is it a crime to steal from people who steals from poor people?.
Is it bad to break and destroy someone's home,family,life and property, who caused you tears in so many ways?.
Is it a crime to love someone who is responsible for all the bad things you have faced or you are facing?.
Is it a crime to show mercy to someone who killed your loved ones?.
Is it a crime to lie against someone who lied against you and caused you unimaginable pain?.
Is it a crime to steal just to help your family or to put yourself through school or to get enough money to help people or to be a better person in future?.
Is it a crime to kill people for money?.
Is it a crime to destroy a city just to archive your aim?.
Is it a crime to abort a baby you don't what to come to existence?.
Is it a crime to pray against your enemy?.
Is it a crime to express your feelings and emotions?.
Is it a crime to show,tell and teach people what you believe in?.
Is it a crime to fight for power?.
Is it a crime to love money?.
Is it a crime to speak out?.
Is it a crime to run away or face your problems?.
Is it a crime to give birth to a girl or a boy?.
Is it a crime to have twin or triplet.....ect?.
Is it a crime to come to this world in a deformed way?.
Is it a crime to sing a Christian or muslim or worldly song?.
Is it a crime to be HIV/AIDS positive?.
Is it a crime to be educated?.
Is it a crime to ask for things?.
Is it a crime for you to prosper?.
Is it a crime to understand things so easily than others?.
Is it a crime to be intelligent or taller than people of your age?.
Is it a crime to be fat?.
Is it a crime to be slim?.
Is it a crime to be trusted by everyone?.
Is it a crime not to have the ability of speech?.
Is it a crime to be ugly or beautiful?.
Is it a crime not to trust anyone?.
Is it a crime to hate beggars?.
Is it a crime to feel irritated seeing disabled people?.
Is it a crime to be an slowpoke?.
Is it a crime to be an epileptic patient?.
Is it a crime to marry someone who you love?.
Is it a crime to believe and follow your dreams?.
Is it a crime to accept or decline a given situation you were or are put under?.
IS IT A CRIME TO JUST BE YOU AND DO WHAT YOU WANT?.
What is crime really?
Well crime is what you believe it is....if you believe that to steal is not a crime then it is not a crime, but the day you are caught then you will see that stealing is a crime punishable by death or imprisonment....
Crime could be anything but it all depends on the individual's point view,some people see gay and lesbianism as a normal thing,while myself and so many other people see it as a crime punishable by 14years in jail or death in other countries.
Take this last words from me as I close up.
"THE REAL CRIME IS NOT TO SERVE GOD ALL YOUR LIFE AND YOU DIE WITHOUT ACCOMPLISHING WHAT YOU CAME TO DO ON EARTH,TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO BE SUCH CRIMINAL. ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS NEVER REGRET YOUR GOOD DEEDS".
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING.................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:OSSYNNAMDI @ gmail.com or OSSYNNAMDI @outlook.com facebook name:OSSY Andy Nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or OSSYNNAMDI @outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy.

(1) (Reply)

The Day Tagged Beauty *poem* / Creative solutions to writer’s block / Why We Have RECESSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.