Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Baby And Me - A Crime Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Baby And Me - A Crime Story (21184 Views)

The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2018
BABY AND ME

BABY AND ME

Jude who is involved in a dangerous crime of hacking into people’s bank accounts and stealing money finds the baby he made with his ex-girlfriend dumped at his doorstep one day. He has two options; getting rid of the baby or keeping it. He makes a choice to keep the baby and protect it with his life. He tries his best to change location so as to protect the baby but as fate would have it, he couldn’t run from danger.

There is trouble again and he and the baby’s life are at risk. How would he scale through this?

Find out in this mind blowing crime story.

Starts today

To be posted on Weekdays only

Source: http://youngicee.com/2018/06/baby-new-crime-story.html

2 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2018
BABY AND ME EPISODE 1

"I'm sorry I lied to you but Jude, you are her father....I gave birth a week ago and I just cant raise her, you have a more stable life....I know she will be better off without me, I was never ready to be a mom. Dont try to look for me as I have left the country with Connor
Xx Leila"
From the note in my hands and the baby fast asleep on my door step, my mind had a hard grappling with any of this.....
Okay okay....you guys must be so confused right now, more than I am. My apologies for starting the story at its climax....lets take back to a few months back and maybe we can all make sense of this as we go along....how the Bleep did I end up with a baby!!!
It was just another normal depressing day for me, a Monday to be exact. I had just come from yet another botched, failed interview with this up and coming company in Halsbury Brooklyn, kind of the surburban area for Brooklyn. I arrived at my crappy apartment to prepare for my shift at the bar where I worked as a bartender, now you might think working at a bar is fun but it gets tiring at some point especially when you graduated top of your class at NYU, through a scholarship that failed to give you a job like they promised
I worked my butt off for those assholes but when the time came for them to provide me with a permanent job all I got was "thank you for your hard work Mr Howard but we dont have a position to offer you right now" ch! Dont have a Position to offer me my ass! Ugh my blood boils every time I think about how they screwed me!
Anyway, so I arrived at the apartment where my girlfriend of 3 years now was waiting not so eagerly for me.
Leila "and? How did it go?" I went to open the fridge and took out some beer
Me "it didnt"
Leila "you didnt get the job again?!" I looked at her
Me "you make it sound like I'm doing it on purpose! I cant hire myself Leila"
Leila "I know that but its tiring Jude! Do you know how much I hate this life? Working for minimum wage, supporting myself, supporting you?! Living in this crappy apartment in this bleeped up neighbourhood?! Ugh I hate it!"
Me "so what? You think I'm enjoying this? I hate it too! I am a graduate...an IT genius but what can I do?!"
Leila "I'm tired Jude, I want out" I gave her a confused look
Me "what is that supposed to mean?"
Leila "it means that I am pregnant Jude" my face dropped
Me "what?"
Leila "I just found out that I'm pregnant okay....and I just, it just made me question some things about my life" I put the beer down and sat on the sofa
Me "pr-pregnant?" I couldnt believe it, in this crappy life time I was going to be a father, how does one bring a child into this bleeped up world?
Leila "yes Jude, pregnant as in I have a human life growing inside of me" I looked up at her
Me "wow!"
Leila "I'm leaving"
Me "what? Where are you going?! Where will you go? You cant leave!" I stood up "my child, our child....how will you take care of a baby alone?"
Leila "how will you take care of a baby! You can barely take care of me!"
Me "I'll take extra shifts at the bar but you're not leaving with my child! No matter how crappy things are or what type of loser you think I am but its still my baby" she kept quiet "Leila!"
Leila "its not yours" I stepped back
Me "what?" It was a whisper
Leila "I said its not yours. Why do you think I want to leave?"
Me "what do you mean its not mine? Have there been other men?" She walked closer to me and took my hands
Leila "oh sweet naive little Jude, of course there have been other men honey...what did you think all those late nights at the office were about?"
Me "you said your boss asked you to work late"
Leila "I lied, I've been sleeping with Connor, I love him and we're going to have a baby now, he asked me to move in with him "
Me "Leila...."
Leila "look sweetheart, you must know why I dated you in the first place right?" I shook my head "because I always thought that with your brilliant mind, you would take over the world one day so I overlooked everything else, your outdated fashion style, your awkward sense of humor, your boring personality and everything in between, look babe....this was fun and I hope you didnt think it would last right?" She smiled and patted me on the cheek. I couldnt understand why she was smiling while breaking my heart in pieces
Leila "I already packed my stuff, Connor will be here any minute now" I just looked at her as tears stung my eyes, I couldnt say a word to her, I was too stunned to even speak. I watched her drag her luggage out of the bedroom
Me "Leila...." I finally found my voice "how, how could you do this?"
Leila "dont do that...."
Me "do what?"
Leila "do that pathethic sad face thing you always do, its sad and annoying"
Me "how can you be so cold? How can you be so unfeeling? We've been together for 3 years...how can you say all these things"
Leila "I'm sorry if you feel cheated but I'm just being honest with you. I dont love you anymore Jude and now I want to be with someone who can give me the kind of life I want. I'm moving to Halsbury with Connor"
Me "really? So you're going to leave just like that?"
Leila "yes" a car honked outside "thats my ride" she pulled her suitcase to the door, I ran quickly to block it
Me "please dont go, I promise that I will change....that I will be the man you want me to be. I promise I will scower the streets of New York and look for a job so I can provide for you. I will take care of that baby even if its not mine. Please just dont go...."
Leila "Jude...dont beg either, its pathetic. You cant stop me from leaving. This baby....this baby is my ticket out of this life, to be with Connor and far away from you" I looked into her eyes and there was no warmth whatsoever, she was as cold as ice. I moved from the door and watched her leave.
After she left, I sank on the couch and cried, yes I know it sounds unmanly and weak to be crying over a girl who clearly did not feel about me the way I felt about her.
A little background info, my name is Jude Howard, I never knew my biologocal parents but I was raised very well by my adoptive parents who loved me so much and provided me with a good life until they passed away in a tragic accident. After living a comfortable life for the past 16years of my life, aunts and uncles came in like vultures after my parents' deaths and took everything. I bounced around in the foster care system until I turned 18, I took an interest in IT since I was still a kid, always fascinated by computers and what makes them so amazing. My father used to say, I started typing the minute I could talk so it was only natural that I got a scholarship to study at NYU and lucky for me, I managed not to get into the bad stuff even though the temptation was there, living in poverty can make you do crazy things but it always comes down to choice, I chose education because I felt it would have the best outcomes in the future. I met Leila in my 2nd year at NYU, she was studying there too under a loan, something with admin I think . She was the most beautiful girl I ever saw, not that I hadnt had girls before but they all used me, you know when the popular girls use the nerd? That was my situatuon. Anyway Leila seemed different, she saw something in me and stuck with me through all the ups and downs in my life. She was the first girl I ever felt actually loved me even though I thought I was beneath her. We dated for 3 years...well until just a few minutes ago when she dumped me # sigh
To be continued...
©Samuel Boateng & Michael A Michael
All Rights Reserved.

Source: www.youngicee.com

7 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by nastyd(m): 1:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Now Following. Keep the updates flowing. Captivating story so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
wow, oyins baba, nice wan.. I dey ur back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
dude dix story z actualy captivatin, mre greas 2 ur elbow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nice, me I dey your front grin
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
BABY AND I - Episode 2

After sitting on that couch for what seemed like forever, I had to get up and get ready for work. I freshened up and wore my uniform then I left. I arrived at work while to relieve Afredo from the bar, Jason was there too, my best friend since my childhood days, he was a manager at a local bank which meant he was doing far better than me

Jay "hey man! I have great news!" He said to me as I approached him

Me "whats up?" I said deflated

Jay "whoa! Whats with the spirit?"

Me "nothing, I'm just tired...whats your great news"

Jay "I got a promotion!"

Me "really?"

Jay "yeah! They want me to manage the branch in the Upper East Side!"

Me "you're moving to Manhattan?"

Jay "yeah! In two weeks! Can you believe it!" I could believe it all right and it made me resentful as hell! Jay always had things go smoothly for him, he grew up with both his biological parents, he didnt go to NYU like me but he did study at a community college because of his marks but immediately after college, he got a job at the bank, a few months later he was promoted and now he was going to move out of the slumps! Fantastic!!

Me "wow! Thats great man!" It was hard to be happy for him when my life was so crappy "I'm happy for you bro"

Jay "thanks....oh! How did the interview go?" I shook my head "I'm sorry Jude, you'll find something soon I'm sure of it"

Me "yeah...anyway congrats and let me get back to work"

Jay "cool" I could see that I dampened his spirits too with my obvious bad aura. I breathed out a loud sighed and started on my work by attending to customers.

I was still went for interviews and they all gave me the same answer "Mr Howard your resumè is astounding but I'm afraid you're just not the right fit at this moment" or "we just dont have anything for you right now" I was so tired of the I'm sorries, I mean if my resumè is that impressive then why not give me a job! Why was God punishing me like this yet I made the right choice! Even though all odds were against me, I chose the right path, I chose my education and though I am an IT genius, I had been offered side jobs but they all entailed criminal activity and I hadnt studied IT to use it to break the law but even though I lived my life by the rules I somehow ended up being a loser

I still worked at the bar and to be honest I kept hating it everyday of my life, I kept praying and hoping for a change but nothing ever happened! I saw Leila once, she looked happy pushing around a big tummy with a kid that was supposed to be mine had she not cheated but I guess it was for the best, what could I have done for the kid anyway? Leila was right, I could barely take care of my self

After some time, I had to give up on my big break, I could definitely see that I was going to live in Williamsburg and work as a bartender for the rest of my life, I even stopped applying for jobs, posting my resumè on ever single job seeking website. It was over for me and I had to accept that, I started to regret the choices I made and I realised that it was all just a waste of time. Choosing the right path, the path of righteousness, the path of thinking that if I stuck it out and studied then I would reap my benefits, the benefits I worked so hard to get but all that hard work was for nothing so I decided to make another choice, maybe it was time I used my skills for something else, that something people always wanted me to use them for, because I always thought to myself that fast cash was bad cash, I strayed from that life but now, I felt I had no option but to dive right into it or I'd live as a pauper for the rest of my life

The first job I got was from some guy who wanted to rip of his ass of a boss, hacking into someone's banking is easy...you just have to hack into their system, wait for them to use either internet or cellphome banking in order to access the password then you can take as much as you want but you must always ensure that you dont leave a trail and that was my specialty, I could hack into anything without leaving a trail that would lead back to me. After hacking into the guy's bank account, I also noticed that he had many offshore accounts and people who have those kind of accounts are the ones who have something to hide. The guy I was doing the job for had just gotten fired, unfairly so he kept telling me and he wanted to teach his boss a "lesson". He had an axe to grind and I had money to make, it seemed like a win win to me.

Looking at the offshore accounts and the amount of money in every account, I mean the guy had accounts in Europe, London, The Bahamas and even Brazil

Me "what kind of work does he do again?"

Ray "trading, import and exports...judging by this, that bastard is into more than just that" I chuckled

Me "you think? He is basically using the legit business to clean his dirty money, this guy is practically a billionare"

Ray "I know! I knew he had shady dealings but he fired me because he knew I was getting close, thank God I found you...now I will get whats due to me"

Me "how did you know about me anyway?"

Ray "a friend of a friend apparently you guys went to NYU together, he said you were the best in class but you'd never use your skills for this"

Me "but you came anyway"

Ray "everybody has a price, you just need to find out what it is"

Me "how much to you want?"

Ray "5 million" I choked and coughed

Me "$5000 000? Are you serious!!"

Ray "yes, its child's play compared to what this mother fucker has! You said it yourself, he's a billionare"

Me "yes but...."

Ray "your cut will be a million. That money will buy me a first clasd ticket out of this place where I will go live the rest of my days in a private Island"

Me "1 million? For me?" He nodded and I was flabbergasted. Just one job and I was going to be a millionare...that morning I had woke up witu exactly 250 dollars in my bank but now I was going to sleep with 1million US dollars!! Wow!!

Ray "yeah, you in?"

Me "definitely"

Ray "then lets start working" I nodded and started working, thinking about all the things I could do with 1 million dollars, because I was so poor, I didnt have any debt because I learned to live in between my means. I wasnt going to change my life instantly but I was going to gradually improve myself and perhaps start a company of my own then get out of this shady business....

It took me, us a few days to complete the job but we finally did, Ray walked away with his 4 million and I hid mine safely in a secret account, I knew I had to smart about everything because people would be suspicious if I suddenly became rich cos no one would believe I won the lottery like that!

Knowing that I had 1million dollars, definitely made things easier for me. I no longer had to worry about money, how I was going to pay rent, buy food and just get by to the next month, I felt good and positive about life again. Jay moved to the Upper East Side and I knew I was going to be following him soon. After working with Ray, the job offers kept coming in and I was piling in the cash, keeping it in the secret account. I told myself that if I was going to get sucked in to that life then I would at least steal from the bad people...you know like a Robin Hood type of set up. I would bring justice to those who had been wronged by giving the wrong doers a little bit of Karma. From hacking into accounts, to email accounts, defrauding small companies, I was on a roll...so much that I had to quit my job at the bar and work from home full time, still keeping the money I made in a secret account, I still didnt make drastic changes to my life but minor changes like buying myself the essentials that I didnt have before.

It was on a Friday when I got a call from someone who wanted me to do a job for them. He told me that we would meet at some shady bar which was known as a strip bar and a drug mosh pit. I agreed to meet him there so after completing a job for some other client, I dressed up and made my way to the strip bar. I immediately spotted the guy, he had told me that he'd be wearing a dark navy suit, he was sitted in a dark corner with a scotch on the rocks in front of him. He waved me over and I walked to him

Him "sit down Mr Howard" I sat and looked at him, he was very elegant and sophisticated, he definitely did not belong in Williamsburg, he stood right out like he should be in Manhattan or something

Me "how can I help you?" He chuckled

Him "right down to business huh? I like it...but let me buy you a drink" he summoned the almost dressed waitress and she walked over with a wide smile

Her "another drink?" She flashed him a flirty smile

Him "yes, a drink for my friend here "

Her "what would he like?" She asked, without even looking at me

Him "what will it be Mr Howard?"

Me "a beer thanks"

Him "you heard the man" she nodded then walked off

Him "lets kick this off with introductions shall we?" I stared at him "my name is Chace Tatum, I got your name and contact from a friend of mine that you did a job for recently, Mr Pablo?"

Me "oh yes, I remember him"

Him "he says you're very good"

Me "I try"

Matt "modest, I like it"

Me "so what would like me to do for you sir?" My beer came

Chace"thank you" she smiled again and walked off "when I heard about your talent, I just knew I have to meet you"

Me "why?"

Chace "because Mr Howard, I figure I might have a proposal for you" my interest was immediately peeked

Me "yes..." he took a sip of his scotch and gave me a crooked charming smile

Chace "what if I said there is a way to take your skills to the next level?"

Me "I'd ask how" he chuckled

Chace "well, I know that you've been....helping those few people who have faced injustice but that is just child's play...why dont you work with me Mr Howard into tackling the bigger companies who commit big crimes by taking from the poor and making themselves richer"

Me "how do you mean?"

Chace "by using your amazing skills of course, we can make a lot of money by ensuring that karma pays each and every one of them a little visit" I smiled and took a sip of my beer

Me "I'm listening.....

To be continued...

All Rights Reserved.

Read more here : www.youngicee.com/category/baby-and-me

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
OP thanks a lot for the update.
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by queenitee(f): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Thank you
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 3

8 months later.....
The harshness of the world had changed me, I was now a con man, the man I told myself I would never be, the world turning against me after I tried so hard to be a good man, after I did everything in my power to ensure that I didnt become a clichè
Anyway, I took the job with Chace Tatum, he was only a few years older than me and we worked well together, with his charming looks, easy going charismatic personality, his savvy street smart brain and my excellent IT skills, we were able to hack into all kinds of offshore accounts, cleaning out the bastards with the dirty money, the dirty money came from all sorts of things, drugs, illegally imported or exported goods, stealing and robbing from the less fortunate, all we did is take from them and I slept better at night knowing that my job didnt entail me stealing from people who made an honest living but from bad people who made their fortune in unsavoury ways...
I was making money, lots of money and I knew that I wanted to move from Brooklyn, buy myself a new house and live the life I deserved even though the world had turned its back on me. Chace suggested that I upgrade my look because he also wanted me to deal with "our clients" on a personal level, though I was not as smart as him in conning people but I had a special ability to be able to read people just by looking at a few things about them, Chace thought that people wouldnt trust me if I looked like a geek, I had to dress like I mean business, stuff myself into a suit from time to time. Like an older brother to me, he took me for my very first make over, we started at the salon where I got a fresh new haircut
Chace "wow! You're actually a very good looking young man Jude! See how this new haircut brings out your facial features?" I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror, he was right...I felt like a completely new person!
Me "whats next?"
Chace "clothes! First impressions are always important because people judge you by your outer appearance first. If you're dressed well, you have confidence so if you're dressed well and are confident, people will trust you, they will believe everything that you say. You must always dress appropriately for a job that you want...or in our case, the job that we're going to do "
Me "really?"
Chace "yes, I know a few places that sell designer men's clothes"
Me "what? I cant wear those...what will people say?"
Chace "its time you moved out of that apartment anyway, you need to be in the upper east side"
Me "everyone knows I dont have a job, even if I do, they will get suspicious if I just up and move to Manhattan"
Chace "how long"
Me "what?"
Chace "how long will it take? For you to finally leave the slumps? I hate coming here"
Me "give me a couple of months, I have to tell people I got a job first...then I'll move"
Chace "good! Lets go"
We left the salon and headed into the direction of the shops, we were Manhattan, we went to the Giorgio Armani store first where I picked up a few suits, at Balmani then Versace. For casual wear we went to Levi, Guess and others...most of the clothes were either formal or semi formal wear.
Chace "good! Now I will introduce you to class"
Me "class?" He smiled
Chace "yes you have to speak the language of the rich, you dont have to just dress like them and look like them but you have to eat like them, talk like them and even think like them"
Me "how do I do that then?"
Chace "I'll tell you everything you need to know"
Me "I'm ready to learn"
Chace "I love the attitude okay...we'll start by pretending you're meeting a potential client at a fancy restuarant. Before any meeting you must find out everything you can about the client, what they like to drink, eat, their interests outside the office and so on"
Me "okay"
Chace "when you have all of that information under your belt, you must keep dropping some of your knowledge to make the client more comfortable so they talk to you and even let something useful slip, you're a lucky kid because you already have the gift of reading people" I smiled and the lesson continued, Chace and I spent the whole day in Manhattan, where he was teaching me everything I needed to know about the business, well our line of business
He dropped me off at the apartment in his black sleek SUV Bentley
Chace "sleep well, tomorrow we put your knowledge into practice okay?"
Me "okay" he patted me in the shoulder, I retrieved my bags and got out of the car
Kate "wow! Jude...who was that?" Kate was my next door neighbour at the apartment, she was throwing out her trash
Me "my new boss"
Kate "you got a job! Thats amazing!"
Me "I know right! Its at this great company in Manhattan! My boss is great! He's like an older brother to me"
Kate "I'm happy for you, its been so heartbreaking to see you struggle, such a brilliant mind! Soon you'll be leaving this place huh?"
Me "of course! Just give me a couple of months and I will be in the upper east side too just like Jason"
Kate "thats great news!" I smiled and nodded then went inside, after telling Kate that I got a new job, I knew the news would spread like venom through one's body when bitten by a dangerous snake, Kate was sweet and everything but she was also a blabbermouth. I had taken my first step into ensuring that I leave Brooklyn and never go back to that hell!
The next day Chace came to pick me up, just before the lunch rush hour
Me "where are we going?"
Chace "my place, we need to change"
Me "okay" he drove up to his place, a nice big house right by the water
Me "this is your house?"
Chace "yes, you like it?"
Me "its so big! How can you afford this....ya, how long have you been doing this for?" He gave me a sly smile
Chace "lets just say, long enough to provide me with the life I always wanted, you will get here too Jude" I smiled
Me "I cant wait for that day" he drove up to the house and parked in the driveway. We got out of the car and walked to the garage, he opened the door and I was surprised to see a plethora of vehicles, how much did this guy have!
Chace "we'll be using this one today, we're going into the DA's office, he's been dabbling in some dirty dealings, I need you to hack into his emails and get the info we need to get to the big players"
Me "what are we going in as?"
Chace "we're going to in to fix the air conditioning vents"
Me "are you serious? Where did you get all these cars? Have you been doing this alone all these years? You cant, its too big a job to carry out alone, you had someone before me didnt you?"
Chace "lets just get the job done and ask questions later" I sighed
Me "okay" we left the garage and walked inside the beautiful house
Chace "you'll find your change of clothes in that room, on the bed. Change quickly we have to get going"
Me "alright" I walked to the room he showed me, I quickly changed into the workmen's uniform that was on the bed.
We drove out to the DA's office where we parked in front of the car. I hacked into their security system and pulled it up to our computers
Chace "thats the guy we're looking for"
Me "okay"
Chace "I know you're wondering why we have to go into his office because you can hack anywhere"
Me "actually...." he chuckled
Chace "Greg is smart, so he locked down his account so much that one cant enter into his emails using another computerl, it has to be his. I dont doubt your skills but...."
Me "I understand" we saw them leaving for lunch and that was our cue to move out. We grabbed our tools and made our way to the building. We were checked and signed in by the security with our fake I.D's that looked very realistic. We made our way into Greg's office, I quickly went to work on his computer. Chace was right, the guy definitely barred his security well and even though I could do this with my own computer, it was definitely a lot easier with his
Chace "Greg doesnt take the full hour for his lunch so he'll be back here in 30 minutes" I nodded, working against time to get the job done. 15 minutes later, I was still sweating trying to open the last bar standing between me and that info "what is taking so long?!"
Me "you said it yourself, the guy knows how to hide his shady dealings! He wouldnt make this easy"
Chace "but arent you like a mega genius in this department"
Me "I would be if you stopped talking so much!!"
Chace "fine...just hurry up! We have 10 minutes left!" I worked my fingers as fast as I could, the anticipation of possibly getting caught making me sweat like a pig
Chace "5 minutes!!" By the time he said that, I was already transferring what we needed to the hard drive we brought, it was loading!
Chace "he's back! He's back!! Come on!!"he was looking at his tablet
Me "okay! Done!!" I pulled out the hard drive and shut down his computer causing it to reset. I stood up and wore my hat.
As we stepped out of the office, Greg was already in the passage coming to his office, my heart was beating vigorously in my throat. When he passed us, we gave a little bow and so did he. He walked to his office and as we approached the elevators
Greg "excuse me!" We both turned to face him
Chace "is there a problem sir?"
Greg "yes, my computer, did you do something to it?" Chace looked at me, I knew he wanted me to talk so I took in a long breath and smiled
Me "of course not Mr Waters but since we had to fix the conditioning vents we had to switch off a few plugs, it must be reseting"
Greg "oh!"
Me "it will be fine"
Greg "oh, thank you" I gave him a reassuring smile, he turned and walked back to his office. The elevator doors opened and we stepped in. As they closed, I breath out a loud sigh of relief
Me "oh my God! That was such a rush!" He laughed
Chace "you work really well under pressure Mr Howard "
Me "thank you! I feel high on something! How we almost got caught!"
Chace "okay lets go reset their air conditioning and get to work"
Me "alright"......
To be continued...
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/baby-and-me

2 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by queenitee(f): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by dimssy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oyinprince... well-done oo..na so you no mention persin

queenitee...you too dey here..i haff sah enter
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by queenitee(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
dimssy:
Oyinprince... well-done oo..na so you no mention persin

queenitee...you too dey here..i haff sah enter
Na here I dey o, welcome
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
nawa brother ICT.

OP Weldon oo
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
BABY AND ME - Episode 4

3 months earlier.....

Work was going great, I had learned so much from Chace and he truly was like the big brother I had, he taught me so much and he gave me the confidence I never had, the confidence I lacked since I was 16 when my adoptive parents passed away. People always asked me, why dont you look for your biological parents then, to be honest...I'd be lying if I said at one point I didnt consider that but after a while I came to terms with the fact that they, my birth mother must have given me away for a reason and that reason was enough for her to stay away 23 years of my life so why would I go and find her perhaps complicating her life by being the unwanted son? So I gave up on that idea before I even pursued it....

Because we had been doing so many jobs in the past few months, Chace suggested that we take a little break because we didnt want to create a pattern.

We were chilling in his house one day, watching a game and drinking beer, we had become really close

Chace "ah...Jude?" I looked at him

Chace "let me ask you...how would you feel about relocating?" I raised my eyebrow

Me "where to?"

Chace "LA"

Me "why LA"

Chace "some new business opportunities has surfaced and I think the best place to be in, is LA right now"

Me "mm, well I have nothing here in New York so I'd be willing to go where the job takes me" he smiled

Chace "good! I like you kid" I smiled

Me "what made you get into this business anyway?"

Chace "life....just like you, I had a bright future ahead of me, I wanted to study to become an engineer. My sickly mother passed away before I could graduate from high school, I lost the scholarship I was supposed to get so I didnt get to go to college. I met a guy, he was older than me and he told me that he could help me make enough to become the engineer that I wanted to be. So I helped him scam people but he was scamming people that had nothing so I suggested we go for those that had money to hide and because it is dirty money, they wont be able to report it. We worked together for many years, I made enough money for college but instead I went to study neurology so I could know how the human brain works...and I never looked back"

Me "what happened to the older guy?"

Chace "he passed away...last year he was diagnosed with lung cancer...I guess that was his Karma for all his bad deeds"

Me "bad deeds" he smiled

Chace "yes, our line of work is not usually appreciated Jude, even though we console ourselves with the fact that we're taking from bad people who do bad things to get that money, a con man is still a conman and I have conned a lot of people, so in the end I will be dealt my cards too, my karma will come to take its place" I didnt reply, I just pondered on what he said and perhaps he was right, no matter how I looked at it...it was still wrong....what we were doing was still wrong

2 weeks earlier......

The move to LA was happening and I had already told everyone I knew that I was moving for my job, everyone was happy for me. I didnt have much to pack except for my clothes, I was excited about moving to LA because I that meant I could finally use all the money I made, get a house by the ocean and drive the cars....of my dreams and not live like a pauper anymore. Because I had no responsibilities and I had nothing to lose, I could easily move to LA without blinking twice.

Jay "man I am so bummed that you have to leave but I am also happy you found a job, I've been worried about you" we were in his apartment in Manhattan

Me "thanks man, I'm happy about this. I finally get the new start I always wanted"

Jay "yeah and happiest of all, you dont have to deal with Leila" I laughed

Me "I know you never liked her"

Jay "she wasnt the right girl for you"

Me "I finally saw that too"

Jay "I bump into her from time to time you know, she moved here a few months ago with her baby daddy"

Me "oh"

Jay "come on man...dont tell me you still have feelings for her"

Me "honestly, since Leila dumped me, I have been so busy, I havent had the time to even think about her. She is...a thing of the past"

Jay "good! you're going to be running around with LA girls now"

Me "hahaha I dont have time for relationships"

Jay "who said anything about a relationship?" I laughed, ever since I started the business...I had to become a little player in the field and I loved it...for once it was me who played and wasnt played...I became a broken record of one night stands and if I had to see a girl for more than a night, it would last a month or two months tops!

Me "well....you're right "

Jay "as always"

Me "hahaha smug bastard"

Jay "ya...go to LA and live in a nice house in Malibu or something, I'll come to visit" I laughed "or Huddington beach"

Me "noted my friend"

Jay "cheers....to a new start for you"

Me "cheers".....

Present day....

I had come back from doing a job with Chace when I found the baby fast asleep in a basket on my doorstep. With the note in hand, I opened the door and took the baby, putting her on the table. I read the note again, I was confused and angry, how could Leila do this to me! First she cheated with her boss, got pregnant, dumped me and now she was leaving me with a child she had been so adamant isnt mine. Stable life? Ch! My life was anything but stable! I was now something I thought I would never be in my life, I was moving to LA in a few days so that meant there was nothing stable about my life! I was in a place where I couldnt let the people around me even know my real name, where I could never stay for too long in one place and change my identity a few times too and I was fine with that but what the Bleep was I supposed to do with a freaking baby!!

On the note she said not to contact her because she was leaving with her precious Connor but I presumed that she was still in the country because she would have had to drop the baby off by herself. I quickly called her but her phone was off, I quickly went to put my IT skills to work, tracking her boyfriend's phone instead, they were already at the airport. I called him with an unknown untraceable number and Leila picked up

Leila "hello?"

Me "Leila"

Leila "Jude! How did you....?aaahh of course, who am I talking to"

Me "what the hell is going on Leila?! Why is there a baby on my front door? You said its not mine!"

Leila "thats what I thought too but we had a dna test done and its not Connor's"

Me "so? You just assume its mine? You said it yourself? There were other men!!"

Leila "she's yours Jude! You can have a dna test too"

Me "and what if she isnt mine either? What then? You just dumped her with me"

Leila "then you can get rid of her"

Me "what?"

Leila "look, Connor got a new post in the UK so we're moving there and he doesnt want kids....so you if you dont want it, you can just get rid of it too! Drop it off at those orphanages or leave it at a hospital"

Me "it? Wow you are unbelievable Leila Stanford! This is a baby, not an it!!"

Leila "then keep her if you care so much! You are her father after all...dont call me again" then she hung up. I looked at her sleeping peacefully, how could Leila be so cold? Towards her own flesh and blood? Even if she didnt know who the father is but at least she is her mom right?......I had to take care of this situation before moving to LA.....and fast!

to be continued...

All Rights Reserved.

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
wow nice story
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
tanks OP

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 2:28am On Jul 27, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 5

So there I was, with a new born baby fast asleep in my apartment on my coffee table. I put the phone down and stood up, pacing around the room frantically, a baby? What the hell was I going to do with a baby? I sat down and looked at her, I immediately felt a connection, the warmth in my heart made me know that she was mine, her cute little face and small hands curled into small cute little balls, she was mine but in my head I knew I had to confirm it first by doing a DNA test but she was mine and the way Leila spoke hit a very sore spot inside me, my mother gave me away too, had she felt the way that Leila felt too?

She didn’t have anything else except for the clothes she was wearing and a bottle that was placed next to her, I wondered how I was expected to take care of a baby when I knew nothing about newborns and I didn’t even have the supplies to take care of a baby, like diapers, formula, clothes and not even a room that she could sleep in plus what did this mean for my job? Did it mean that I'd have to work from home?

Jason came over while I still sitted on my couch looking, nope staring at the baby who was still so sound asleep I feared she might be dead or something

Jay "what’s up man?" I moved from the door "what is that? Did someone send you a gift basket?" I sighed

Me " something like that" he walked in and I closed the door

Jay "WHOA!!! What is this?"

Me "its a baby cant you see?"

Jay "yeah but whose baby is it? Whats it doing in your apartment?"

Me "its a baby! Not an it! Whats wrong with you?"

Jay "is that really what you want to argue about right now?"

Me "Leila, she left her here saying that she's mine"

Jason "what?! Wow! Is that Leila crazy or what? Didnt she say she wasnt yours in the first place?"

Me "I dont know man, all I know is that Leila is gone to the UK with her boss and I'm stuck here with a baby"

Jay "what will you do?"

Me "I'm going to get some tests done and if she's mine I'll take her with me"

Jay "and if she isnt?"

Me "adoption agency, she'll find a good family"

Jay "are you stupid or what? Your career is just starting off, you're moving to LA....why dont you give her away either way"

Me "I cant never do that to my own flesh and blood, there is no way I am ever letting my child grow up the way I did"

Jay "oh come on! Not again with the sentiments!"

Me "I'm serious....I dont want my child to ever feel about me the way I feel about my parents right now! I want her to grow up with at least one parent in her life"

Jay "so what? You're going to put everything on hold for her? What about LA"

Me "I'll still move"

Jay "you cant take care of a child"

Me "I'll learn"

Jay "you're really sure about this huh?"

Me "yes"

Jay "okay then but you're digging a grave man, kids ruin everything" I chuckled and looked at the baby

Me "how can something so adorable and little ruin anything except make the world better" he laughed

Jay "wow!"

I looked up some stuff on the internet on how to take care of babies, videos on how to feed them and change them, what I saw was indeed horrifying because those people are a lot of work but I had to learn everything, the last thing I wanted in my life was to abandon my own child even though my life was anything but stable but I was going to make it stable enough for my daughter, if she really was mine. After looking up on the internet, Jay was already gone and since I dont have a car, I calles Chace to come pick me up, I wanted to go and buy some baby stuff and I couldnt leave her in the apartment alone in case she woke up

Chace showed up an hour later, baby was still sleeping

Chace "hey man, whats the emergency" I signalled over to the table "what is that?"

Me "a baby, supposedly mine"

Chace "what?! Are you insane! How can you have a child!!"

Me "my girlfriend...my ex...remember I told you about her? Well she left her here with a note"

Chace "a note! So you're going to trust some LovePeddler who cheated on you about this?"

Me "I dont..I'm going to have it checked out"

Chace "and if its yours?"

Me "I'm keeping her"

Chace "wow! You know for someone so smart you actually do dumb shit"

Me "how is wanting to take care of my kid dumb?"

Chace "Jude! How will you work with a baby! LA??"

Me "I'll still move...look man, I know you dont understand any of this but I cant abandon her, if she's mine then I want her to stay with me" he took in a deep breath

Chace "okay okay I understand where you're coming from, being that you have abandonment issues"

Me "we both do"

Chace "fine! You can keep her"

Me "thanks, not that I needed your permission anyway"

Chace "as your boss, you definitely do" I laughed

Me "okay I called you here because I want to go and buy her some stuff you know....Leila brought her here with no food, clothes, diapers....no essentials...wh

at if she wakes up and starts crying?"

Chace "fine lets go" I took the baby from her basket and she moved a little, I felt a warm tingle throughout my body and smiled at her "aaahhh Bleep me!" I looked at him

Me "what?!"

Chace "you're already attached to her you SOB!" I laughed

Me "she is mine after all"

Chace "yeah yeah, lets go" I locked up and we went outside to his car, I sat in the back seat with the baby while Chace drove us to the mall in Manhattan

We started by buying baby foods, with the help of an extra friendly shop assistant. After buying food for her, we went to the shops to buy clothes for her and diapers too

Chace "what about a bed?"

Me "a bed? As in a cot? I dont see the reason for that because well...I'll be moving soon"

Chace "right! That makes sense" the lady assisting us showed us a smaller bed that she could sleep on and we could put on my bed. We finished everything and the little princess was still not waking up

Chace "how long has she been asleep?"

Me "uh maybe two hours now"

Chace "do they sleep that long?"

Me "how should I Know? But I am getting worried now"

Chace "what should we do?"

Me "I'm taking her to the hospital plus we can run the tests and have her fully examined, maybe something is wrong, she is two weeks old"

Chace "okay okay" we went back to the car and loaded the baby stuff into the boot then drove to the hospital.

At the hospital, they asked me for her name and because Leila didnt tell me anything about a name and there was no birth certificate, I just told the nurses her name is Reign Howard, they immediately took her in because they told me she wasnt breathing. Panic brewed up inside me as they wheeled her down the passage and told me to wait, I paced around the waiting area, my heart tightening in my chest with worry

Chace "sit down man, she'll be fine!"

Me "you dont know that! We dont even know how long she wasnt breathing for! What if...."

Chace "you will kill yourself with what ifs lets just wait and hear what the doctor has to say"

Me "I'm not even doing those dumb tests, she's mine...I know she's mine!"

Chace "idiot! How do you know that? We have so much to do ahead in LA and the only reason I accepted this madness is because you were going to make sure she's yours before we take her with us! Jude! You cant do this...if she's not yours then you can..."

Me "she's mine....I wont put her through the trauma, not after whats happening right now"

Chace "so you're just going to raise a child thats not even yours...probably"

Me "she's mine"

Chace "stop saying that! You cant know for sure...Leila could have lied to get rid of her"

Me "I said I wont do it! If you dont like then let me out of the work, I have enough to start my own business or I can go back to what I used to do before we met"

Chace "fine fine! No need to get hasty....you can take your daughter...anyw

ay, how did you come up with a name so fast"

Me "I just said the first thing on my mind"

Chace "okay" I sat down but stood up again and paced around the room.

After a full hour of waiting, the doctor finally appeared to brief us

Me "is she going to be okay?"

Dr "Mr Howard, was your daughter....what I want to ask is...was she born at a hospital?"

Me "I-I I dont know...I wasnt there...my girlfriend she....we're not..."

Dr "okay...well its seems like, after she was born, she didnt get any medical treatment"

Me "what do you mean?"

Dr "whether it was a home birth or whether she was born in a medical center, she didnt get the medical treatment, attention she needs....your daughter has a lung infection which causes her to have difficulty to breath"

Me "what" I felt breathless

Dr "it seems that she was born a bit prematurely and even though her health seemed okay, there were some difficulties" I felt weak, how could Leila have been so careless....where did she even give birth!

Me "so what now?"

Dr "I have put her on a very strong anti biotic right now, she is breathing again but with assistance of course"

Me "will she be okay?" He smiled

Dr "you brought her in just in time" I breathed out a sigh of relief

Me "can I see her?"

Dr "of course, this way...." we followed him to my baby's room and there she was in a small bed, hooked up to a machine.

I walked up to her and she was awake, tears stung my eyes and I blinked them back, Chace put his hand on my shoulder...I bent down to kiss her, she was so adorable making all those baby sounds

Me "I think she must be hungry"

Dr "dont worry, we'll take care of her"

Me "thank you doctor, just do everything you can to help her" he nodded and left the room. I looked at her and it looked like she was smiling at me "hey baby girl, its your daddy....I'm sorry, I am so sorry that you're here...I promise that when you get out of here daddy will take good care of you. I'll make sure you never come to a place like this again okay?" She was holding my index finger tight "wow...what a strong girl huh!"

Chace "I'm happy shes okay man"

Me "no more than me"

Chace "that Leila chick is something else hey! I dont know her but I am doubting your taste in women" I laughed

Me "says the guy who dated an ex con" he laughed too

Chace "I dont know what its like to be a father but....I understand why you dont want to leave her or put her through the whole process of the tests, her little body wont be able to take it"

Me "yeah, thanks Chace"

To be continued...

All Rights Reserved.

All episodes can be read here - www.youngicee.com/cagtegory/baby-and-me

2 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
BABY AND ME - Episode 6

The next fee days were critical for little Reign, they kept her under a close eye giving her everything she needed so she could be healthy and while she was in hospital, I was busy learning and building up my fathering skills, I knew I had a lot to learn and I also had to find a good place for us to live in when we got to LA, a two bedroomed flat would be enough, a room for her and a room for me right? She was too young to have a play room, only two weeks old
Chace called me a doting father and I suppose a part of him was scared that the baby would ruin things for us but I knew differently, having a child made me want to go even deeper into the business so I could make enough money to buy us a big house and set her up for a life time to ensure that she gets whatever she wanted.
On the day she was getting discharged from the hospital, Jay came to see us, I had just completed signing her release forms, because she was in the best hospital in New York, it really cost a lot but there is no price on my child's life. I went into her room and picked her up from her bed
Me "you're going home with daddy today my little princess, are you excited?" She looked up at me with those big eyes and I saw a little smile "aaahhh of course you are! You cant wait to have me all to yourself dont you?"
Jay "wow! I never thought I'd see this side of you! But then again, you've always been such a softie huh?" I looked up at him and laughed
Me "well I guess, I just needed Reign here to bring out that part of me"
Jay "look man, I'm sorry I wasnt supportive before. If you say she's yours and you want to support her then who am I to stand in the way of a father and his kid"
Me "thanks man"
Jay "I know you had a tough time growing up and I also know that you dont want your child to grow up like that either"
Me "yeah....we should get going"
Jay "alright, is your new best friend coming to get you?" I chuckled
Me "very funny! And yes...because he has a car"
Jay "if I had one would you still love me the same?" I laughed
Me "whaaaa "
Jay "okay! Lets wait for your bff then "
Three Months later.......
My baby and I were living comfortably in LA, in a 3 bedroom apartment right by the ocean and I was making money, good money and working well with Chace, being a con artist proved to be beneficial to me even though it wasnt something to be proud of but I slept knowing that I was providing well for my daughter and securing a bright future for her even if the world were to turn its back on her like it did with me, she wouldnt have to grow up and be like her father. I never heard from Leila again but I dont really blame her, in my line of work it was vital for me to change my number almost every week especially after doing a job where it would be possible to track me.
Chace "I have some new work for us" he said, while visiting me at my place
Me "yeah" I grabbed the beer from the table and took a sip
Chace "this is going to be a big job Jude...which means, you're going to have to get that sexy nanny of yours again for Reign" I chuckled
Me "sexy nanny huh?" He laughed
Chace "why you're not....why you're refusing to see that she's totally into you is beyond me"
Me "I dont...."
Chace "have time for girls" he finished my sentence for me "yeah yeah yeah....I get it
"
Me "whats the new job?"
Chace "Richard Blaze" I choked on my beer and coughed
Me "Richard Blaze? At Blaze Corporate?"
Chace "yes, he's been dabbling in some light espionage that made him millions over night...he says he needs a good place to hide his money"
Me "really? So what are we going to do?"
Chace "we are going to help him do exactly that....find him a way to evade tax , hide his money and have it cleaned out"
Me "thats it?"
Chace "of course not! He says he will pay 5 million dollars each....thats what we'll get for the initial payment but....."
Me "we're obviously going to take a little something for ourselves right?"
Chace "and thats why I love you! You're so smart !"
Me "hahaha "
The plans were set in motion, now in our line of work...you just couldnt let people know your real identity so we often changed up our look, our names and lied about who and what we did. Every identity we assumed fit the criteria of the job we were going to do. This time, we needed to look like corrupt tax lawyers who were out to make a quick buck because tax law is so boring and bears so little rewards. How Richard Blaze got tangled up with Chace is beyond me but I tended not to ask Chace how he found all these people, the less I knew the better. Being the brains behind the operation was enough for me. I woke up early that day and spent the day with my daughter then later on, in the late afternoon I took a quick shower and chose to wear a black Givenchy suit, I went for a semi casual look since we were going to be meeting the man after hours for a couple of drinks that would go down easy with money talks. After I was done dressing, Jade (the nanny) arrived just in time. Chace was right, the girl was extremely hot but with everything going on in my life, I didnt want to entangle myself with women because I was never the player type and I was so focused with school and all the other things...I never had much of an interest in girls
Jade "wow Mr Howard, you look amazing" she flashed me a flirty smile
Me "thanks Jade"
Jade "are you going on a date?" I chuckled, she was very blunt and straightforward...I liked that about her
Me "no...I am going to meet someone for work though"
Jade "oh! Enjoy your meeting then"
Me "thank you" I picked Reign up and kissed her "you be a good girl for Jade okay?"
Jade "she is always so well behaved, go do your thing...Riri and I will stay here and have fun...right princess?" She tickled her and Riri giggled like crazy. I handed her over to Jade then left.
I arrived at Mr Richard Blaze's office and Chace was already there, engulfed in deep talks with the man like they were old business associates. That was one thing that put me in awe about him, his ability to insert himself into a person's world and make them so comfortable with him that they would sign their lives over to him
Chace "oh! Nathaniel! You're here!" I smiled curteously
Me "Mr Blaze...." I gave him a small bow
Chace "Richard! This is the brains behind this operation...Nathaniel Crawford" I shook his hand firmly, not forgetting to make eye contact
Me "I am very please to meet you Mr Blaze"
Richard "likewise Mr Crawford"
Chace "lets have a sit and talk" I smiled at him and he winked at me. Mr Blaze offered us the best of his scotch, though I am not a drinker and definitely not a fan of throat burning alcohol, I had to do what I had to do. We sat down as men and talked, at first about our common interests...well Mr Blaze's common interests...like you know, the normal rich people hobbies, golf...amongst other things. Then finally we got to the interesting part, the money part
Richard "so I was thinking of the Carribean, that is the most popular place to hide money isnt it?" Chace looked at me and I nodded
Me "yes but...since everyone hides out their money in places like the Bahamas, Hawaii, Mauritius and every other other Carribean island...it has become the first place for auditors to look"
Richard "then what do you suggest Mr Crawford" I smiled
Me "I know a great place in the Mediterranean sea, a beautiful island with a really great view"
Richard "really?"
Me "yes! That is the last place anyone would ever look"
Richard "lets do it, when can it happen? The sooner the money is hidden away the sooner it can be cleaned up and I can use it"
Me "great, I will get started on everything you need tonight"
Richard "which is what exactly?"
Me "leave the details to me mr Blaze, you will have your money by the end of tomorrow"
Richard "really? That fast?!"
Me "I like to work tenaciously"
Richard "and thats how I like it too" we all shared a laugh, shook heads and it was the end of the meeting
After that, Chace and I went to a bar for some drinks
Chace "yeeaaahhh you work really well! I could already see the twinkles in that greedy bastard's eyes" I laughed
Me "did you see how he hung on to my every single word?"
Chace "he is really desperate to use that money" I shook my head and took a sip of my beer "you know...after this job, we will make enough money to last us a life time"
Me "yeah, he definitely downplayed it....millions huh? That guy is going to be a freakin billionare"
Chace "which will definitely put us in the league of millionares too" I laughed
Me "arent we already in that league?"
Chace "you spend so little, I forget sometimes"
Me "well I have a child to think of now, I cant be spending money like water"
Chace "I hate it when you're being responsible" I laughed "to another successful job that will make us rich"
Me "cheers "
Later that night, I worked hard on creating a bank account for Mr Blaze in an offshore account then transferred the money the following day then just as I promised him, by the end of the day his money was in. The next day after that, Chace and I got paid our $5m each, and as usual, I put mine away in the safety deposit account, it was so secret that not even Chace knew about it....
After waiting a week then stealing a hefty amount from Richard Blaze, we decided to take a little break and perhaps go on holiday. Chace was right, we made so much money that I could buy myself a house right next to the Hollywood sign and still have enough to own a small country. So I took my daughter to Italy, Rome for a little vacation, just for us, well for me to unwind a little and have fun but the bleeped up thing I did...was forgetting to dispose of the phone I used to communicate with Richard Blaze
Because of that dumb mistake I made, a week after being in Rome...I got the frustrating and troubling call from Chace that I had been busted and that...Richard had sent his people over to bring me back...and to kill me if they had to......oh crap!
To be continued...
All Rights Reserved.

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
BABY AND ME - Episode 8

Removed

Read Episode 8 here - https://youngicee.com/2018/07/baby-episode-8.html

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update. jah bless
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by IAmkingoludav(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Great
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Z REALY SWT
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by jey4all(m): 4:08am On Jul 28, 2018
This story is just too sweet.
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by queenitee(f): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by itzfreshmike(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
dis tory just dey burst my brain... be like say I dey watch am in 3D.Abeg no kill person pikin for here UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2018
BABY AND ME - Episode 9

Two weeks later.....
Two weeks had passed and I hadnt seen Yoona at all even though she had told me we'd see each other again because Gangnam was so small . You cant imagine how irritated I was because I really wanted to see her again but regardless of that, life had to go on.
That is until one day when I was walking home once again, this time it was on a Thursday. I saw a bunch of guys that looked like they were about to fight, I couldnt see who they were going to fight but I did notice my very expensive jacket and I just knew it was Yoona, she must have stolen something from them and they were getting their revenge. I was about to move when one of the guys lunged at her and she blocked him with a kick and he went flying into the ground. I watched at the other men kept going at her and she kicked each and every one of their asses with her skilled moves. I had never seen anything like it! Except on tv of course! Five old men got their asses kicked by a girl...a very small and petite girl, YooNa was so tiny, you could fit her in a box but she bleeped them up so hard, by the time she was done...she swore at them (I guess) in Korean and they picked each other up and ran off. The people watching clapped for her and she just grabbed the bag next to her and walked away.
At first I wasnt able to move from the shock but eventually I gathered myself back to the present and ran after her
Me "wow! That was impressive" she stopped at looked at me, it wasnt an "I know you" look but more of a "who dafuq are you" kind of look "Yoona! Its me!"
Yoona "Ya...how do you know my name?! Are you stalking me?!"
Me *surprised* "No I.....Yoona...its me Blair....you were injured and I took you in...you stole my wallet"
Yoona "I have no idea what you're talking about...I dont know any Americans"
Me "what? Come on Man! We met two weeks ago! I have a daughter and live right over there" I pointed to my house desperately wanting her to remember me. She laughed and I stared at her blankly
Yoona "I'm just pulling your leg, isnt that what you Americans say? Of course I know who you are"
Me "what?"
Yoona "I was only playing with you! I remember you perfectly...my saviour" I smiled out of relief
Me "you had me worried, I was thinking that maybe that head injury really affected you and tampered with your memory" she laughed
Yoona "it didnt..."
Me "what you just did back there was amazing!"
Yoona "thanks"
Me "where did you learn that?"
Yoona "I used to take lessons when I was younger"
Me "I see, so where do you live? I can walk you home" she smiled
Yoona "you're sweet" I smiled too
Me "So I have been told"
Yoona "and thats why women will walk all over you...you're too nice its almost giving me diabetes" I frowned "I'll see you around" Blair" she started walking but I held her arm and she turned
Me "the last time you said that, I didnt see you for two weeks" she smiled
Yoona "I didnt mean it literally"
Me "I know but for some reason I held on to that and hoped to see you"
Yoona "whaaa....what am I going to do with you "
Me "let me walk you home"
Yoona "I dont have a home Blair, why do you think you always find me on the street? Why do I get into street fights and steal wallets?"
Me "you dont have a place to live?" She shook her head "why?"
Yoona "because people like me have no choice but to live on the street"
Me "why?"
Yoona "I have to go...if I dont leave now, the best spot to sleep in on the subway will be taken"
Me "I cant let you do that"
Yoona "why not?"
Me "I wouldnt be able to sleep a wink knowing you're out there in the cold"
Yoona "I'm a big girl Blair, as you can see...I am more than capable of taking care of myself. I dont need you to save me"
Me "how can I be saving you when I'm giving you a warm bed to sleep in tonight and the night after until you get on your feet"
Yoona "I am on my feet"
Me "I didnt mean it literally"
Yoona "I know" she started to walk again but I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder
Yoona "Ya Ya ya!! Put me down! What the heck!! Blair!!" I didnt listen and walked to my house instead. I put her down and held her hand tightly as we stopped in front of the gate
Yoona "Ya! You cant do this"
Me "I just did! I wont let you sleep on the street"
Yoona "you dont even know me! Why?!"
Me "because I wish someone could have done the same for me" she looked at me "when I was a teenager, I found myself on the street a lot after my adoptive parents died, I bounced around from foster home to foster home, often I'd run away because things got so bad...I only stuck it out in school so I'd at least have an education. I wish someone had been nice enough to take me in and treat me well" she wriggled herself from my grip after it seemed like we were having a moment
Yoona "I...well I'm not a teenager"
Me "I know...but still" I opened the gate and pulled her inside "just stay here, in a warm house with me and Riri until you figure out your next move" she gave me a suspicious look "I dont have an ulterior motives I promise"
Yoona "fine! Just a couple of days then" I smiled
I woke up the next morning feeling good, no scratch that, I felt awesome!! Last night was amazing and long overdue! I had been dying for Blair to make the first move but he was taking too long! 3 months under the same roof with an amazing guy like Blair Taylor or Jude Howard, I was bound to end up feeling something and I knew he felt the same way too but damn! He was fucking slow! This gentleman thing of his can be so annoying sometimes . Anyway I stretched happily and got of out bed, I went to find one of his t-shirts and wore the one I liked best, I slipped my feet into his big slippers because all my stuff was upstairs. Though he was already awake and I knew that he would have taken Brec, I went to check in her room anyway. She was still in bed, wide awake and minding her own business. Her face lit up when she saw me, she smiled and lifted up her arms
Me "aahhh mommy's little angel is awake! Hello my little Reignie...morning baby!" I picked her up and covered her in kisses while she giggled, hiding herself in my hair. I went to change her nappy
Me "I love you so much, its like I'm the one who gave birth to you. I love being your mom and I hope that I will be around long enough to see you grow up into a beautiful young lady and just between us girls...I hope your daddy has the intentions to keep me around because God knows how much I want to be with you Americans, you waltzed into my life and created a permanent space in this ice queen's frozen heart. I love you" I picked her up and kissed her "lets go see what your daddy is up to" we walked out of her room to the lounge and I stopped to a halt when I saw Blair standing with so many unfamiliar faces and some woman holding on to him like her life depended on it.
Brec made excited baby sounds as soon as she saw her father, they all turned to face us including the woman clinging on to Blair, she detached herself from him. I looked at Blair in confusion but he had this blank expression on his face
Me "Blair Taylor? Kinchana?" I decided to ask him in Korean, he shook himself out of where ever he was and looked at me
Blair "oh Yoona...!" He walked towards me and took Brec from me, I searched his face to see if he was okay "ah yeah...kinchana" I looked back at these people and they just stared at us
Me "who....?" I asked him still speaking Korean
Guy1 "Oh! We had no idea you have a visitor uh....Blair....oh morning miss! I'm Chase, his friend" he came to shake my hand, I just stared at him with a blank face. Blair didnt tell me he was going to have visitors but judging by his face, he didnt know they were coming either "do you understand English? I...am...Blair's friend......friend" I still gave him a blank face, hating that he was in my face like that and speaking to me like some uneducated street hoodrat
Woman "is that her?" She asked in a shaky voice, she slowly walked towards us and the other guy was just standing there. The woman tried to reach out to Brec but she refused, Blair took a step back from her
Blair "Yoona, can I talk to you for a second?" I nodded, he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside to the pool are "look uh...there is something I have been wanting to tell you for a long time now, I dont know how you will take it but I hope it doesnt ruin things between us...." I knew what he wanted to tell me, he opened his mouth but struggled to find the words, I could see that it was hard for him and he was scared I'd leave
Me "its okay Jude Howard..." his expression changed to shock mixed with confusion
Jude "wha....how did you....you know my...." I chuckled
Me "mm, I'm sorry but my father did an intensive background check on you and found out that you faked your death and changed your identity then came here, I've known for the past two months and I'm sorry I didnt say anything" he was still dumbstruck, poor guy had too many bombs being dropped on him in one morning "its okay Blair Taylor or Jude Howard, I know that you have a past and it doesnt matter to me what it is...I still want to stay"
Jude "really?" I nodded then stood on my toes and kissed him, Brec clapped happily and we both chuckled
Me "she likes it"
Jude "of course she does! We had sleepless nights talking about this" I laughed
Me "really? Cos we did too" he laughed too
Jude "we burdened our daughter with our love issues instead of just talking to each other"
Me "she is a really good listener though"
Jude "I dont dispute that" we laughed again and Reign joined in
Me "but uh...those people in there?"
Jude "uh" he scratched his head "my American friends, Chase and Jason, they just sprung a surprise visit on me....I still dont know why they brough Leila"
Me "Leila...?"
Jude "Reign's birth mother" I felt a twist in my heart
Me "birth mother? What is she doing here?"
Jude "I dont know but I intend to find out"
Me "Jude....." he looked at me, I was scared...what if I would lose Reign and him? What were his friends doing here anyway and why would they bring her?
Jude "its okay, I promise I will fix this okay?" I nodded and he smiled "say it again?"
Me "what?"
Jude "my name"
Me "mm Blair Taylor "
Jude "no!"
Me "mm then, Jude Howard?" He smiled
Jude "yes...but remember you cant call me that when there's other people around"
Me "okay" he kissed my forehead and gave me Brec then we walked back to the lounge "I need to get ready for work"
Jude "okay"
Me "the baby?"
Jude "its okay " I smiled at him then gave a bow to his friend and walked upstairs to my room
To be continued...
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here- www.youngicee.com/category/baby-and-me
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
tanks OP
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 10

I was angry and confused, I just couldnt understand why Chase would bring these people to my house without even asking me and worst of all, why the Bleep he brought Leila!
Chase "who is the Korean beauty? The chaebol JinHo told me about?"
Me "what are you doing here Chase?" I tried to ask calmly, supressing my anger "and why did you bring her?" I said looking at Leila
Jase "look man, I just really wanted to see you and I thought you said, you'd give Leila another chance"
Me "another chance to do what?"
Jay "so you can raise Reign together, thats why I told her the truth and we brought her here"
Me "you should have spoken to me about it first! You cant just rock up here...how the hell am I supposed to explain your presence to people?! Come on guys, are you kidding me?!"
Chase "Jude! Why are you so angry? I only helped you reconnect with the people you love"
Me "no Chase, you interfered and bleeped with my life okay?! Telling Jason I am still alive and why I had to lie about dying then bringing him and Leila here...those are things I wanted to do in my own time. What you have done is a serious dick move"
Chase "wow! So ungrateful this guy!"
Jay "Jude.....are you saying that you're not happy to see us?"
Me "thats not what this is about and he knows it! What will I tell people when suddenly I have all these people in my house! How will any of this commemorate with the story I spun with these people I have associated myself with here? I am already dealing with some shit at the moment and now I have to deal with this?"
Leila "Jude, I just really wanted to see her..."
Me "dont even talk to me! I dont even have the energy to deal with you right now" I exhaled a exasperated sigh "Chase, lets talk please" he jumped up from the sofa
Chase "alright!" We went back to the pool area where I was talking to Yoona before
Me "what the Bleep is wrong with you?"
Chase "I just thought...."
Me "no! You didnt think at all! How can you...out of all people do something like this? You know how I'm living here and now you want to bring them into this? And Leila? That is just bleeped up man!"
Chase "I mentioned to Jason I was coming here to see you and for business with Ahn JinHo, he said he had some free miles then next thing he pops up with Leila. I'm sorry man"
Me "you can be very stupid sometimes!"
Chase "honestly man, who is that girl? Is she the chaebol's daughter?"
Me "yes, her father is Seo II Joong" his mouth fell open
Chase "really? Damn that man is filthy rich! Wasnt she on the list of youngest Billionares?" I rolled my eyes
Me "I dont know"
Chase "dude you just made bank! That kid is loaded, how did you meet her anyway?"
Me "Chase! Focus!!"
Chase "right right...uh okay...look we will find a solution to all this"
Me "you're driving me completely crazy" he laughed
Chase "lets go back inside, we need some rest...we're jetlagged as Bleep"
Me "fine" we walkes back inside and Jason was switching channels on the tv
Jay "is everything Korean on this tv?"
Me "you guys must be tired, I'll show you to your rooms, come" I walked up stairs and they followed me with their bags. Yoona came out of her room and she wore tight skinny jeans that hugged her body in the best way, a white shirt that she tucked in, her long her flowed effortlessly down to her shoulders, she looked beautiful
Yoona "everything sorted?" She was asking in Korean
Me "yeah, we'll talk later" I replied in Korean too, she gave me Brec who was smelling fresh and clean, Yoona kept some of her stuff up in her room because on some nights they would sleep together
Yoona *Korean* "I'll be going"
Me *Korean* "Enjoy your day" I kissed her on the cheek then she catwalked her way down the stairs
Jay "you speak Korean now?"
Me "a little"
Chase "can she not speak English?" I walked a small distance away from Yoona's room and opened the door
Me "you know your room Chase"
Chase "aaahhh its still exactly the way I left it!" He walked in and I showed Jay to his then lastly Leila
Leila "can I hold her?"
Me "who?"
Leila "the baby" I chuckled
Me "the baby huh? You mean the same baby you left at my doorstep then told me to get rid off if I didnt want her? Sure Leila..." I walked over to her and tried to give her Reign but my daughter blatantly refused, clutching on to my shirt for dear life
Me "see? Just like you didnt want her, she doesnt want you either" then I turned to leave. I walked back downstair to the kitchen and but Reign down "you must be hungry" I made her some cereal then fed her still in deep thoughts on how I was going to handle my situation
I drove to work using one of Jude's cars, I had a bittersweet feeling brewing in my body. I felt good about what happened between us last night, we finally got somewhere and I wanted us to take it even further but then his American friends were in the country even the mother of his child, what if they took him away? What if I had to lose him and baby Reign? I finally felt like I had purpose in my life and that was loving Jude and Reign so what would become of me if they were no longer there for me to love, care for and give me purpose?
I arrived at work still in these thoughts, as soon as I entered the hospital, I was met at the door by one of the interns I worked with, I had a new patient on top of all the other patients I already had to check on. We went straight to the patient's room and it was a little boy
Me "what happened?"
In ho "uh...he just regained consciousness, he was hit by a base ball while playing in the park"
Me "bleeding?"
In Ho "I think its internal"
Me "then why are we still here? Take him for an MRI scan!"
In Ho "yes Dr Seo!" They wheeled out the boy who was slipping in and out of consciousness
Me "page me when you get the results. I have to check on miss Kae In"
In Ho "yes Dr Seo!" I chuckled, he was such a cute and eager young guy and I loved working with him. I quickly went to check on my other patients and that kept me so pre occupied, I didnt even have to time to think about Blair Taylor, Reign's birth mother and his friends. The hospital kept me busy and I liked that, I liked working and putting my knowledge into practise, neurology was exciting....you can learn everything you can about the brain but since we can never fully learn everything about it, it surprises you everyday, the way it functions and heals itself sometimes. Truly exciting times
During my lunch break, I couldnt even sit down for a sandwich because I had to prep for surgery, the little 9 year old boy I had seen earlier, he was bleeding into his brain and rapidly so we had to prepare for emergency surgery to drain the blood and repair the damage. It was a simple surgery but you can never be too confident about these things, a lot can go wrong on the operating table
Me "Kang In ho?"
In Ho "yes Dr Seo?"
Me "get ready to scrub in" his face broke into a bright smile
In Ho "yes Dr Seo" I smiled back, he was such a lovely person and some of the other nurses. The fellows though....they didnt really like me every time I entered the room, the laughter and chatter would die! Lucky for me I shared an office with someone who minded her own business, Mi Ho did not socialize at all, she came to work and worked! Well I was no different either # sigh
The surgery went successfully and the young boy was going to make a full recovery. I went straight to my office, I just wanted to sit down for a couple of minutes before getting called out again. I slumped on the sofa and closed my eyes
Jude "tired?" I opened my eyes and saw him hovering over me, I sat up
Me "hey what are you doing here?"
Jude "I brought you lunch" he handed me the paper bag that smelled like ddubokki
Me "oohh you're the best!" He bent down and kissed me, I opened the food and took out the chopsticks, I looked around but I couldnt see Reign "Brec?"
Jude "aahh we couldnt get past the reception desk, everyone wanted a piece of her"
Me "aahhh she gets attention where ever she goes that one"
Jude "our little star"
Me "mm" I started eating and the flavours just melted in my mouth, damn I was hungry
Jude "everything okay?"
Me "your friends"
Jude "aahh! I left them at the house, they were still resting"
Me "what happens now? We just...you know....and I want to see where this thing takes us but now with your friends here and Reign's birth mom...." he took my food and put it aside then took my hands into his
Jude "baby, we have been waiting months for a chance like this and I wont let anyone mess up what we have just started, I also want to see where it takes us and Yoona, you dont have to worry about Leila, you are Reign's mother, she loves you...that will never change"
Me "but it doesnt change the fact that she is her mom and I'm not"
Jude "Leila left!" He snapped "she left her when she was only a few days old, at my doorstep with nothing! She then had the audacity to tell me that I should get rid of her should I find that she wasnt mine! Leila is not even a factor right now okay? Dont worry about her" I smiled faintly "I'll fix everything"
Me "okay" he kissed me
Jude "I'll go find our daughter, she will be happy to see you"
Me "me too" he stood up and left the room, while I finished eating.

To be continued...
All Rights Reserved.

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
nice wan.

OP tank for the update
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
nice wan.

OP tank for the update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Ambush By Gbemisola Adeoti / The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 310
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.