Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

All You Need To Know About Wasere Betting Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All You Need To Know About Wasere Betting Site (644 Views)

Lionsbet Is Now My Favorite Sport Betting Site. / My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Wasere Betting Site by femtush10(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2016
WASERE is the number 1 betting site with the highest odds compared to all other Nigerian Bookies, Also WASERE offers the best bonus added to your potential winnings compared to all other Nigerian Bookies,for instance for as low as 3 selections you get 10% bonus of your potential winnings, and for as high as 15 selections you get up to 70% bonus of your potential winnings. They also make fast payouts within 24hrs and the minimum withdrawal is 1000 naira. The minimum stake is 1 naira and you can fund as low as 50 naira. Join me as we explore this avenue of making money. Register at wasere.com. sign up with ur phone number and password and you good to go

(1) (Reply)

Pogba’s Agent Plotting Another World Record Deal? Check Out His Latest Target / Luis Suarez The Temporary GOALKEEPER, GETS CLATTERED! / I Choose Cristiano Ronaldo Over Lionel Messi' - Football Legend Delima Ronaldo S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.