Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 (836 Views)

Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again / Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa / Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 by tourismlove: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2016
What would you be doing next week Saturday?

Did I just hear you say nothing sad

You know what, Let's change that cheesy

I would be organizing an Abeokuta city Tour next week Saturday and would love you to come along. Don't be scared....It's very affordable wink

See the beautiful historical city of Abeokuta
Shout “Kabiyesi o” to His Royal Higness, The Alake of Egbaland
Climb the Legendary Olumo rock which is shaped like a pregnant woman and is said to overlook the whole City of Abeokuta
See the wonderful artifacts, relics and treasures of the Abeokuta Musuem
Take a trip round the various towns and observe their hustling and bustling
Visit the largest zoo and park by Landmass in Sub Saharan Africa
Learn about the history and Culture of the Egbas
Take a trip to the ever busy Adire Market
Enjoy a delicious indigenous Egba Meal
When in Abeokuta behave like The Egbas

See details below

Package includes
Visits and tours of
-The Alake's palace
-Abeokuta Musuem
-Funaab zoo
-Olumo rock
-Adire market
-Enjoy an indigenous meal

Also added are
Complete Transfers
Pre take off shoots, cake and water
Fun and games
Music and comedy
Tour guides
Meet fellow adventure lovers
Round the city trip
And much more

Costs
Adults- 8,500
Kids (2-12) - 7,000
Under 2 - free

You may pay cash or transfer funds directly into our bank account using details stated below:

Pay to
Account Name: Grateful Life Leisures and Holidays
Account No: 0221358785
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)

Once payment has been made, send us an email to toursnigeria@gmail.com or info@toursnigeria.com or a text to 08022534765 providing the name of the depositor, slip number, date of payment, amount paid and your requested tour.
Our representative will get in touch with you afterwards

4 Likes

Re: Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 by drasob: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2016
Wow, this sounds fun. You really do have your way with words. Somehow convinced me
Count me in OP

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 by truthalways(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how well you've travelled

The take off point is Lagos. Join us

1 Like

Re: Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 by imbefool(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
To be honest, i want to be a part of this. Sounds exciting

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 by tourismlove: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2016
5 days to go people

Spaces are filling up grin
Re: Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 by tourismlove: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
4 days to go

What are you waiting for angry
Re: Abeokuta City Tour 20th Of August, 2016 by tourismlove: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
3 days to go...few slots left cheesy

(1) (Reply)

London Is The Best City In The World / How Can I Get A Schengen Visa / Brief History Of Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.